What's new

What has made you smile today?

Well first of all an Arab girl named Maha made me smile today :)

Secondly some of the posts, here made me smile too (especially the boobies one)

All hail nice, firm, taut, proud standing, warm, inviting, soft skinned, palm filling boobs with nice erect nipples as toppings... i m sure this post is gonna be censored soon. Lol

^^That post made me smile.

My weekend sucked, got busted by my wife for FB flirting with a real hottie :P, Man I just have this fetish for Bengali chicks:smitten:

*sigh*

A mere thought of "someone" brought a smile while i was driving to my office today. :angel:

A SMS of some one in early morning :)..

^^That post made me smile.

My weekend sucked, got busted by my wife for FB flirting with a real hottie :P, Man I just have this fetish for Bengali chicks:smitten:

*sigh*

You should be ashamed of what you are doing :angry: give me the link of that hottie..i will tell her that you are married and not to disturb you and will tell her that I am single :tongue:

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

^today i will complete 10,000 posts - 9,999 on the score-board!:cheers::pakistan:

Congrats in advance sir :cheers:

STILL LOOKING FOR A REASON TO SMILE TODAY.

41605_162459083778870_368361_n.jpg

oh dear i did not notice now post a reply so that i can Cherish your 10k

Advance main create kar lo,
warna Benny aa gaya to haath se moqa chala jaye ga ;)

Jaldi jaldi karo :lol:

ha ha ha ha so men smiles depend on women lolz

Not really but when we woke and see some one close send us msg really makes heart warm and bring a smile in your face :)

Someone special made me smile today :smitten:
still laughing :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom