- Brain works and
    - Face is glowed
  2. Rukoo with straight legs
    - No knees or joint problems
  3. Straight standing after rukoo
    - No backbone problem
  4. Improve in digestive system
  5. In short complete Health Coverage
And thats proven by modern science so plz indian members dont ask any stupid questions

You were????? Are you sure??? That's news man!!

Btw have your loved ones / wise folks stopped wondering, why you were in school? After your last post, don't think so!
You were????? Are you sure??? That's news man!!

Btw have your loved ones / wise folks stopped wondering, why you were in school? After your last post, don't think so!
ohh ya ! Personal Attacks, i like it :pop:

Lol cars are cheap if you buy them used. Why are you arguing for the sake of arguing? :alcoholic:
Am I? What about the one asking why not pray in the car? :unsure:

When I already mentioned twice that the video was to show that the American people wont get offended/ shocked/ start beating you up or anything if they see you pray in public...

Now had a Sikh done the same every Indian on PDF would come to congratulate him! :rofl:

Used cars maybe cheap but the insurance + road tax + maintenance kills you (at least here in EU)

Those 2 didnt look like guys in a suit who would go for that...

futile discussion
How so? :pop:

And what about yours? :pop:

I am not ashamed of my religion but I would never pray in public, I usually miss two namaz a day because I am outside which I make up when I get home. Besides one cannot stay in wuzu 24/7 it is nearly impossible.
For winter I used to pray Zohor and Asr together... :ashamed:

Last edited:

When I already mentioned twice that the video was to show that the American people wont get offended/ shocked/ start beating you up or anything if they see you pray in public...

Now had a Sikh done the same every Indian on PDF would come to congratulate him! :rofl:

Used cars maybe cheap but the insurance + road tax + maintenance kills you (at least here in EU)

How so? :pop:

And what about yours? :pop:

as usual half the sane pakistanis are against ur ultra religious crap,,,times are changing.
i have personally seen people even praying in the classrooms and it isolates that particular person,,no one wants to befriend aun ultra religious person.
it has lot of indirect consequences,,people just consider these people as different which is harmful for a society as a whole.
if u want to pray,do it personally and without bothering anyone

Praying in a car is better than praying in the middle of people's walking way. The video was a fake social experiment, no Muslim would actually pray in the areas those two dudes were praying, as we are not so inconsiderate so you arguing for our right to do so is just dumb.

If you can buy a car you obviously can afford to maintain it or you wouldn't buy one. Those two were putting on a show for the camera and were praying in the areas they were praying in order to elicit a response, like I said no point in arguing to defend them as no one would really do something so stupid.

A show off...cant he just find a private place ...I feel he is making a big mockery in the name of religion

Pakistanis and many a muslims are A SHOW OF when it comes to praying---. They love their public display of praying----whereas praying is a private affair between man and God / women and God---muslims have placed prayers in a showroom

This is no way to pray. Reminds me of this guy:

cabbie-prays-on-cab.jpg

Praying publicly on an open street in Manhattan.
Plenty of mosques around... but no... what's the point being 'a Muslim' if you can't be provocative?

Blocking traffic isn't cool.

Praying in public like that is wrong, in many ways.

as usual half the sane pakistanis are against ur ultra religious crap,,,times are changing.
i have personally seen people even praying in the classrooms and it isolates that particular person,,no one wants to befriend aun ultra religious person.
it has lot of indirect consequences,,people just consider these people as different which is harmful for a society as a whole.
if u want to pray,do it personally and without bothering anyone
I never said we all should do that...My question was what is wrong in it? So your counter argument was made to counter something in your delusion!

Whats aun?

Praying in a car is better than praying in the middle of people's walking way. The video was a fake social experiment, no Muslim would actually pray in the areas those two dudes were praying, as we are not so inconsiderate so you arguing for our right to do so is just dumb.

If you can buy a car you obviously can afford to maintain it or you wouldn't buy one. Those two were putting on a show for the camera and were praying in the areas they were praying in order to elicit a response, like I said no point in arguing to defend them as no one would really do something so stupid.

thank u for making some sense here

cabbie-prays-on-cab.jpg

Plenty of mosques around... but no... what's the point being 'a Muslim' if you can't be provocative?

Ok praying on the taxi is a little crazy...But why is praying in public wrong?

I am not pulling your legs but want to know what was wrong? All you people keep saying it is wrong, no one justifies it or says the why you think it is wrong?

I have seen with my own eyes people praying in public places...Ok fine obstructing a path fair enough, but the guys in the video were not doing so...

Back to my question, why?

Same question to you @KingMamba

Last edited:
I never said we all should do that...My question was what is wrong in it? So your counter argument was made to counter something in your delusion!

Whats aun?

stop arguing,,no one from pakistani side is supporting u,none.
all agree this is a stupid idea except u

I am! The only thing stupid is indians going nuts on this thread!

cabbie-prays-on-cab.jpg

Yaar he is not being provocative, he is just a bit misguided!

So I am supposed to stop questioning because you said so? That is so like the mad mullahs you guys keep bringing up!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom