What's new

What Happens to Cheating Husbands in India

A man in northern India accused of adultery has been severely beaten up by his angry wife and her family.

Vishal Sharma was caught having an affair with a colleague. The police were unable to break up the violence as Sharma's wife of 15 years, livid with anger, took out her revenge.

It was all caught on camera.

Sharma has denied the accusations of adultery.

Members Club - The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community.
I know what is members club,but What Happens to Cheating Husbands in India got to do with in creating a friendly community.

I know what is members club,but What Happens to Cheating Husbands in India got to do with in creating a friendly community.

It will be a clear example for many, what will happen if they cheat there wife’s…

It may be a nice example for some people….

Who gave the guy's wife to beat up his girlfriend?

It was the guy's fault, plain and simple.

The other girl could and should sue this lady and her relatives for attempt to murder.

BTW, I didn't know Indian tabloid kinda crime news stories are so popular with Al-Jazeer, a channel which is not even brodcast in India. :lol:

Thats exactly what happens to husbands cheating in pakistan too.

What gives the wife the right to use violence on her husband? If it were the other way around and the wife was beaten by the husband for cheating, women rights activists would have been up in arms.

The wife should be put behind bars and the husband should be granted a divorce without having to pay any alimony (along with a restraining order against the wife).

What is the reason for the husband to cheat...maybe the wife in picture!!...He must have suffered 15 yrs of Hell under her.

Back
Top Bottom