What's new

What happens to a Saudi or Emirati when they visit Al Aqsa Mosque?

Palestinian frustration is understandable, Muslims should visit these holy places, but stop advising Palestinians how they should live. They already living in a tense situation.

Palestinian frustration is understandable, Muslims should visit these holy places, but stop advising Palestinians how they should live. They already living in a tense situation.
LOL
"yes, I get stoned and spat at by palestinians....but it's perfectly understandable. Even if they decided to stab me, I could understand it. If they decapitated me, it would be quite trying, but I would not press charges"

The Palestinians are right,, any Arab who strikes a deal with the the Jew enemy doesn't deserve to call themselves a Muslim or attend at Al Aqsa

The Palestinians are right,, any Arab who strikes a deal with the the Jew enemy doesn't deserve to call themselves a Muslim or attend at Al Aqsa
If you're saying that Arabs should be spat at, stoned and treated like dogs...........I'm not going to argue with you LOLOLOOL :lol::rofl::rofl:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!

the emiratis and uae leaders deserve chairs thrown at them since they make deal with khazar fake jews.

If you're saying that Arabs should be spat at, stoned and treated like dogs...........I'm not going to argue with you LOLOLOOL :lol::rofl::rofl:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!

Yep, any Arab who makes a deal with the Jews for money and greed at the cost of Al Aqsa or Palestine should not complain about hatred they get for selling out

Traitors getting treated poorly? Only a juice would be shocked at that.

Now the perpetual victim cousins can sit together.

Yep, any Arab who makes a deal with the Jews for money and greed at the cost of Al Aqsa or Palestine should not complain about hatred they get for selling out
When Pakistan makes peace with Israel after Saudi, Insha'allah the Pakistanis will be stoned and spat on too?
I may even join in! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When Pakistan makes peace with Israel after Saudi, Insha'allah the Pakistanis will be stoned and spat on too?
I may even join in! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMO, the Palestinians will, in time, accept that they should make all visitors welcome. Especially some that contribute so much money to their cause. The Abraham Accords are merely new. Egyptian and Jordanians don't get this treatment, amongst other reasons, because there have been decades to adjust to the changing world. Pakistanis will, in the fullness of time, both join and be welcomed just like Israelis, in the main, welcome tourist visitors.

Yes, I expect that there will be the usual pavlovian reaction replies here using words of "never" and "not in a million," etc. In another forum back in 2019 some lady from the UAE told me exactly that for her country, and I replied that "never" is an awful long time and that I have lived to see the region changed tremendously. She laughed derisively, but funnily enough, I didn't hear back from her once the UAE signed.

Pakistanis will, in time, visit Israel on tourist visas, and hopefully, by that time, the place of origin will no longer be an issue as to the treatment metted out. Even the Palestinians will have understood and adjusted to the changing world by then.

Last edited:
It’s just a random video on social media. Nobody knows the truth behind this incident…

LOL
"yes, I get stoned and spat at by palestinians....but it's perfectly understandable. Even if they decided to stab me, I could understand it. If they decapitated me, it would be quite trying, but I would not press charges"
What about settler occupation, violence, theft, and abuse against Palestinians?

It’s just a random video on social media. Nobody knows the truth behind this incident…
Not your typical Saudi, nevertheless does not justify kids behavior but they are kids.
1696259220032.png

Old video, he insulted the Palestinians, cannot remember what he said but he deserved it

Back
Top Bottom