What's new

What happened in Turkiye is NOT the punishment of Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure man.. We cannot definitely say if it was or wasn't.. so we shouldn't declare either.

Anyway, Allah's punishment is so directed and lethal in scale that no culprit survives. Be it Aad/Samud or Abraha or naioon of Lut..

All were precise that only they were destroyed. So severe that no one survived.

Take the example of Abraha's army. Stones hit their target, and the intensity was such that the army turned into chewed hay. Seems like those stones were launched with bullet speed and had explosives or chemicals in them. Not scientifically possible. @Indos

In my opinion it is a sign to not pick Erdogan for the next election.

He was good at the first 15 years but after that he become more like abusive dictator that is not good for Turkey long term growth.
Allah (SWT)'s punishments against nations ended at the time of Musa (AS).

From that point on, Allah (SWT) established sunan or common sense rules that define success and failure. Most of these sunan aren't clearly explained, but they can be observed in the world and human civilization. E.g., a society that's run competently and works hard will generally reap the worldly rewards. E.g., a society that lies, cheats, etc, will eventually fail. E.g., a decay in moral standards and decency will result in diseases.

Things like earthquakes, storms, etc, in these times (i.e., since Musa AS) aren't a punishment. They're natural occurrences that may or may not be tests for the victim, but they have no reflection on the people affected.

There was no such thing as meteorology then.

Some folk literally worshipped volcanos and believed they did something wrong when it erupted.

Some worshiped the sun and believed they did something wrong when it became cloudy :lol:

Early humans just awakened with consciousness were desperately seeking answers and context to their existence.

Nature is on autopilot across the universe at all levels. If God intervenes then it breaks the simulation. The entire experience has been carefully crafted for it to be believable and tangible, he literally built an entire universe. Not going to ruin the sim by affecting the weather. That's just the roll of the dice.

Some folk literally worshipped volcanos and believed they did something wrong when it erupted.

Some worshiped the sun and believed they did something wrong when it became cloudy :lol:

Early humans just awakened with consciousness were desperately seeking answers and context to their existence.

Nature is on autopilot across the universe at all levels. If God intervenes then it breaks the simulation. The entire experience has been carefully crafted for it to be believable and tangible, he literally built an entire universe. Not going to ruin the sim by affecting the weather. That's just the roll of the dice.
Great post. Most of these are actually superstitious things left over from pagan culture.

From that point on, Allah (SWT) established sunan or common sense rules that define success and failure. Most of these sunan aren't clearly explained, but they can be observed in the world and human civilization. E.g., a society that's run competently and works hard will generally reap the worldly rewards. E.g., a society that lies, cheats, etc, will eventually fail. E.g., a decay in moral standards and decency will result in diseases.

Things like earthquakes, storms, etc, in these times (i.e., since Musa AS) aren't a punishment. They're natural occurrences that may or may not be tests for the victim, but they have no reflection on the people affected.
I think people misunderstood me. How can I hurt anyone on such a loss, especially my turkish brothers. I just argued that we shouldn't declare on Allah's behalf.

Then I said Allah's punishment is devastating and severe and no escape is possible. Then I gave famous examples to explain the intensity and precision, which indicates what Allah's punishment looks like. (I will try to post a video)

Now Pak floods, 2005 earthquake or recent Turkey examples go against those precedents which means these are not punishments but natural calamities. (qiyas)

Yes, there is a law and system which is established by Allah and whosoever follow will reap benefits. Like if a stone hits, it hurts naturally. Holy Prophet SW was hurt atleast twice in Taif and Uhad. Similarly, if someone works hard, tells the truth, do justice will automatically get the kher and benefits of following Allah's command.

The most important thing is that the last Ummah will not be wiped away like punishments of the past. Holy Prophet SW especially asked that (just qiyamah).

Last edited:

1675966973986-png.915784

He was good at the first 15 years but after that he become more like abusive dictator that is not good for Turkey long term growth.
I thought you were sarcastic bro...

I would like to say something but I don't want to be accused as insensitive or heartless by dBSPL again or any other member here. The disaster has been massive. It might be the worse disaster in Turkish history.

So,I don't want anyone to think of me as an insensitive idiot. On the other hand...there was a specific thing Erdogan kept mentioning for months now and became his slogan.

Is this what they teach you?
It's in Islam.

God told us about the punishments He (SWT) carried out (e.g., in Saddum, 'Aad, Madian, Talmud, etc). He (SWT) told us that all of them happened because those nations turned against the prophet sent to them and, in some cases, conspired to kill the prophet. In one case (Saddum), Prophet Lut (AS) testified against the nation.

The last time Allah (SWT) spoke about directly punishing someone was Firaun/Pharoah, who was chasing Musa (AS). However, after that period, God stopped directly punishing nations. Instead, He (SWT) established nations who'd oppose nations on falsehood. Before Musa (AS), the numbers of believers were generally very small compared to nations of disbelievers. But by the time Musa (AS) came around, his nation (Bani Israel) grew to a large size.

The nation of Musa (AS) -- i.e., Bani Israel or the Hebrews -- was the first nation raised for the job of fighting for God and establishing His laws on Earth. They carried this work from the time of Yusha bin Noon (AS) to Talut/Saul (RA) to Dawud/David (AS) to Suleiman/Solomon (AS) and so on. There had been other nations like this as well, like Dhul-Qarnayn (RA), which did the same around the same time, or maybe sometime after Bani Israel declined (and became subjugated by the Babylonians).

That's how the Qur'an shows it (across many surahs or chapters). We can't say that an earthquake or tidal wave or volcano is a "punishment of Allah" because that is pure speculation. In Islam, we don't speculate. We work based on evidence from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Yes, we know the punishments against 'Aad et.al were punishments because Allah (SWT) Himself said so. But Pompeo, for example, was a natural calamity.

However, the sunan (natural laws) of the universe are another concept. In these cases, Allah (SWT) told us that if we do X, then we should expect Y as a result. For example, if we decay in our morality and decency, we'll see new diseases. Likewise, if we permit usury and interest in our economies, all of the wealth will flow to the top and leave little for the rest of society. And so on.

It's in Islam.

God told us about the punishments He (SWT) carried out (e.g., in Saddum, 'Aad, Madian, Talmud, etc). He (SWT) told us that all of them happened because those nations turned against the prophet sent to them and, in some cases, conspired to kill the prophet. In one case (Saddum), Prophet Lut (AS) testified against the nation.

The last time Allah (SWT) spoke about directly punishing someone was Firaun/Pharoah, who was chasing Musa (AS). However, after that period, God stopped directly punishing nations. Instead, He (SWT) established nations who'd oppose nations on falsehood. Before Musa (AS), the numbers of believers were generally very small compared to nations of disbelievers. But by the time Musa (AS) came around, his nation (Bani Israel) grew to a large size.

The nation of Musa (AS) -- i.e., Bani Israel or the Hebrews -- was the first nation raised for the job of fighting for God and establishing His laws on Earth. They carried this work from the time of Yusha bin Noon (AS) to Talut/Saul (RA) to Dawud/David (AS) to Suleiman/Solomon (AS) and so on. There had been other nations like this as well, like Dhul-Qarnayn (RA), which did the same around the same time, or maybe sometime after Bani Israel declined (and became subjugated by the Babylonians).

That's how the Qur'an shows it (across many surahs or chapters). We can't say that an earthquake or tidal wave or volcano is a "punishment of Allah" because that is pure speculation. In Islam, we don't speculate. We work based on evidence from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Yes, we know the punishments against 'Aad et.al were punishments because Allah (SWT) Himself said so. But Pompeo, for example, was a natural calamity.

However, the sunan (natural laws) of the universe are another concept. In these cases, Allah (SWT) told us that if we do X, then we should expect Y as a result. For example, if we decay in our morality and decency, we'll see new diseases. Likewise, if we permit usury and interest in our economies, all of the wealth will flow to the top and leave little for the rest of society. And so on.
I'm not Muslim though.

lol

Yo should stop writing about Turkish politics, lets asume Erdogan lose the next election. Do you think that opposition will work? This is something that will never work, we are talking about 6 parties 😄, one of them are terrorists hdp. Politic wing of pkk, imagine we need a operation in Syria and they say no.

Kilicdaroglu is the candidate, but another party IYI have another candidate imamoglu. They played behind Kilicdaroglu, you think that they can put a goverment together😄. That goverment will not stay 1 month alive, and then Erdogan will come back stronger.

you should go stay in the pacifics......

we Turks have better things to do then politics....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom