What's new

What happened in Turkiye is NOT the punishment of Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure man.. We cannot definitely say if it was or wasn't.. so we shouldn't declare either.

Anyway, Allah's punishment is so directed and lethal in scale that no culprit survives. Be it Aad/Samud or Abraha or naioon of Lut..

All were precise that only they were destroyed. So severe that no one survived.

Take the example of Abraha's army. Stones hit their target, and the intensity was such that the army turned into chewed hay. Seems like those stones were launched with bullet speed and had explosives or chemicals in them. Not scientifically possible. @Indos

Last edited:
I think it caused by seismic activity

1675770380_Anatolia_Drishti_IAs_English.png

Sure man.. We cannot definitely say if it was or wasn't.. so we shouldn't declare either.

Anyway, the Allah's punishment is so pointed and lethal is scale that no one survives.. Be it Aad/Samud or Abraha or naioon of Lut..

All were precise that only they were destroyed. So severe that no one survived. Take the example of Abraha's army. Stone hit at their target and the intensity was such that the army turned into chewed hay. Seems like those stone were launched with bullet speed, had explosives or chemicals in it. Not scientifically possible. @Indos
In my opinion it is a sign to not pick Erdogan for the next election.

He was good at the first 15 years but after that he become more like abusive dictator that is not good for Turkey long term growth.

He was good at the first 15 years but after that he become more like abusive dictator that is not good for Turkey long term growth.
We have no authority to say that. There's no evidence supporting your claim. We are not spokesmen of God, only prophets are.

Those rebel in Syria better lay down their arm and makes peace with their government.

We have no authority to say that. There's no evidence supporting your claim. We are not spokesmen of God, only prophets are.
God gives sign, human should understand.

Prophet is person who can talk with God.

As I said it is my own opinion. And those rebel in Syria whose houses get destroyed as well, better accep peace with their government.

I read some, what is written here in PDF ans some other platforms, and the mentality of some of them really disgusting. Disgusting, they are definitely not Muslims, they are hypocrites pretending to be Muslims.

Last edited:
The punishment of Allah is swift and totally devastating.

The Punishment of Allah would surely not have taken this many innocents
The very fact that this is even being discussed shows the mind-boggling ignorance and bigotry within most Muslim communities.

Everyone considers himself to be the absolute Muslim and the center of the world and judges people's faith from where they sits, as if they are an authority. So I say that this is a kind of Deash mentality and it doesn't matter whether they hold a gun or not. The real münafıks are these creatures who have not even grasped the essence of Islam.

This is how people come out of the rubble after 104 hours.

If you need to explain the concept of natural disasters to an adult who thinks everything is the fault of the maker like he micromanages the world in some demented way, killing innocents at will over a grievance, this person is RETARDED :lol: The dude is hands off and without favorites.

Pure superstition

If you need to explain the concept of natural disasters to an adult who think everything is the fault of the maker like he micromanages the world in some demented way, killing innocents at will over a grievance, this person is RETARDED :lol: The dude is hands off without favorites.
I can't believe this is is even being discussed - from a sane logical perspective - and also just how insulting it is to Turkish people.

I am quite religious but sometimes these religious folk really make me question given their crazy talk...

It is pathetic that these creatures are trying to propagandize this disaster shamelessly. Look, we don't need these so-called experts on Islam. Whichever oppressed people we have come to the aid of, those oppressed people are now opening the richness of their hearts to us.

Look at the minutes below, this is the poorest district of Afghanistan. One woman sent her earrings, some sent her necklace. We are rich, because of those who are rich in heart and soul are our friends. We don't need those who are mentally corrupt so called ulemas may God heal them.

May Allah guide us to have clear vision.
Not like so called experts, who thinks they are representing Allah on the earth.
Allah forgive us and those who are misguided. Ameen.

Aceh Rebel made peace agreement with Indonesian government only after Tsunami stroke the land and killed many lifes.

In any disaster, we should try to get the lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom