What's new

What Good Are the Indian Navy's Aircraft Carriers Against Pakistan?

you are not America my son and we are not your major non NATO ally
any provocation from your side will result in devastating response from our siide

Devastating response like what? Deny any provocation ever took place from India? Like what happened after the surgical strikes.

A/C is good for power projection and air raid on enemy ships and ports ..can't tsake that threat lightly

Indian AC are sitting ducks which will get drowned by using tactical nuclear weapon (range 45KM). Author is very polite and humble to India, these AC can get sever hit by M4 guns which are now smuggled from Afghanistan. Indian planner are stupid. plain and simple.

And yes, Rahul Gandhi has IQ of 200 and Manmohan singh runs most honest govt in India.

these days potent stuff is too readily available.
The range of NASR isn't 45... Even our old KRL can do 50.

NASR is a quasi ballistic missile with range if 60+ km. Can be fired in salvo mode.

While another ADMLRS is under development.

Wonder which fukin chutiya came up with this idea.

After this uski tou g.....d "faaaat gai" ho gi.. :lol:

Bihari bhaiyas copying Bollywood.. In bhaiya accent n hyderabadi language mixture..

In this modern era,chances of a naval blockade is very low and large size of aircraft carrier means more vulnerability.i think Indian aircraft carriers are good only to defend Indian sea ports.they must stay out of the range of Pakistani missiles.i think if 3 or 4 missiles hit this aircraft carrier,it will become non operational and eventually sink.i still prefer submarines over anything.

I think you haven't read much about warfare. The point of a tactical low yield Nasr rocket is that it can wipe out a strike corps on the defender's territories. This can potentially avoid the escalation to strategic nuclear weapons.

Your hypothetical scenario is quite naive. The sparsely protected areas in central regions are where the Tactical weapons will probably be used and the majority of the Pakistani forces have been concentrated near Lahore to make it too costly for India to think of attacking in that area.
Ok. Thank you!

As far air strikes against Pakistan are concerned carriers offer immense advantage to India.
Fore-mostly a carrier a mobile airbase which can position itself anywhere in the world, where there is water.

While land based airbases are fixed and their position, know to the enemy can be targeted in air raids and missile attack , on the other hand carrier is always on the move, almost always hidden from the enemy.

Back when OBL was killed, there was a hilarious explanation from PAF, on why Americans were able to surprise Pakistani air defense network and come, kill and go undetected.
PAF claimed all their early warning networks are configured to detect intruders from the East and that is why, they were unable to detect American choppers. Though it was clearly an attempt to hide their incompetence. PAF's explanation did have some merit. American did manage to surprise Pakistan by approaching them from an unexpected direction, they were able accomplish their mission and get back home, before PAF even found what had happened.

Hence with a an aircraft carrier ...India can not only attack Pakistani targets from East but also South and South west and West, can approach Pakistan from direction, where its radar network is the weakest, and spring a surprise.

Haha. So you really believe that the OBL raid occurred without Pakistan having detected what was going on? The Pakistani govt denied involvement so that it could distance itself only. If Pakistan could detect and shoot down an IAF Canberra in 1959, it can very well do the same while having much better equipment in 2017.

As for the carrier having the flexibility to target from any direction, I don't know why Indians think that their Aircraft carrier will suddenly turn invisible and its location will be unknown to its sworn enemy. Please wake up and come out of your La La Land.

Nope this one.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-37702790

But in any case, we all know what Pakistan's devastating response will be.
:lol::lol::lol:

we all know what Pakistan's devastating response will be.
yes we know dont we?
Pakistan_Indian_air_force_dawn_news_paper_1965_war_paf_museum_02-295x300.jpg
download.jpg

As I said, the response will be mutual. But our threshold is lower. That is our strategy to hold India in check. There is no need for bravado here.

It doesnt matter whatever is threshold, India Policy is clear if Nuclear , Biological or Chemical attack is carried on India or Indian Forces anywhere , it would result in disproportionately retaliation.

Haha. So you really believe that the OBL raid occurred without Pakistan having detected what was going on? The Pakistani govt denied involvement so that it could distance itself only. If Pakistan could detect and shoot down an IAF Canberra in 1959, it can very well do the same while having much better equipment in 2017.

So Pakistan was aware of raid and let foreign forces operate within their country . So i suppose Pakistan is aware of drone attacks also??

disproportionately retaliation.

What will be the disproportionate response in response to disproportionate response of India from Pakistan?

You start firing strategic nukes, we will start firing strategic nukes too.. the whole sub continent will become a hell for people to live for at least few centuries.. Remember, Pakistan has more nukes than India.. but since India is big, and thumps its chest by saying that Indian nukes are enough to wipe out whole of Pakistan, but Pakistan doesn't have enough nukes.. and India has depth and whatever whatnot.. let me tell you, even if Pakistan is able to fire 25% of its nuclear weapons, India will go back to 1857.

So.. it is a very difficult decision for any country to use strategic weapon on major cities of the opponents.. Even US couldn't do shit about North Korea because it suspects NK has nukes and a couple of them landing in US will be very devastating.. Now compare that situation with India and Pakistan, in which India has 2:1 advantage in conventional terms but is 1:1 when it comes to nuclear assets..

What will be the disproportionate response in response to disproportionate response of India from Pakistan?

You start firing strategic nukes, we will start firing strategic nukes too.. the whole sub continent will become a hell for people to live for at least few centuries.. Remember, Pakistan has more nukes than India.. but since India is big, and thumps its chest by saying that Indian nukes are enough to wipe out whole of Pakistan, but Pakistan doesn't have enough nukes.. and India has depth and whatever whatnot.. let me tell you, even if Pakistan is able to fire 25% of its nuclear weapons, India will go back to 1857.

So.. it is a very difficult decision for any country to use strategic weapon on major cities of the opponents.. Even US couldn't do shit about North Korea because it suspects NK has nukes and a couple of them landing in US will be very devastating.. Now compare that situation with India and Pakistan, in which India has 2:1 advantage in conventional terms but is 1:1 when it comes to nuclear assets..

India has no First use Policy , if nuclear bogey is out, then its all ambiguous, Retaliation will depend on opponent and its capacity .

And as for India going back to 1857 is concerned, if we survive, we will again progress, but entity of Pakistan will be in history books like Atlantis.:D So lets no get into nuclear d**k measuring contest.

It doesnt matter whatever is threshold, India Policy is clear if Nuclear , Biological or Chemical attack is carried on India or Indian Forces anywhere , it would result in disproportionately retaliation.

Disproportion retaliation will get a disproportionate response. This game will never end.

So Pakistan was aware of raid and let foreign forces operate within their country . So i suppose Pakistan is aware of drone attacks also??

Of course Pakistan is aware of the drones. It is common knowledge that the drones are extremely vulnerable to the threat of the weakest air force, let alone one which has made mince meat out of the IAF. The drone attacks happen with the complicity of Pakistan but Pakistan maintains deniability. I don't know whether you are acting slow or you actually can't understand.

Hahahahaha!!! Ufff! This is so funny! SARGIKAL STRIKES!!

Back
Top Bottom