What's new

What else does the PAF fly

Search for the key word Su-30MKI in following articles and limit the comments with relevance to the topic.

Su-30MKI / Flanker-H, Su-30MKI(A), Su-30MKM

Sukhoi Flankers - The Shifting Balance of Regional Air Power

Su-30MKI to go stealthy - Defence Aviation

domain-b.com : Typhoon vs SU-30MKI: Lessons from Operation Indra Dhanush

These articles are not put up to say its invincible but to state that infact it is the "super duper flanker" as you righty said.

Yeah its all there..
there's also the link on Lindsay lohan interested in Shoaib Akhtar..
Again.. no need to turn this into a aMKItabh Bachan gallery.. we know what the MKI is.
And the MKM flight was undertaken by a PAF officer on visit with the RMaF whilst on a visit. Now if all of us start disclosing names of our links, our friends, relatives wouldnt that be nice..
so the next time a call center tech in Chennai gets bored and decides to act all smart alec with a Military prof or TT and asks for links we call up AVM so and so and request that "sir please. I have this chapiat in India who refuses to believe me and needs to see links.. would you have a web cam conversation with him??"

And "back up my" till you give me a link that states that your biological father is the same one you call dad.. I should not believe it either.. after all.. without a link.. its in doubt.

Dear BB,
Its common sense..just few months back selected PAF fighters were busy taking training for F 16 blk52 in usa. Do u know anybody flying them without training?Now how could PAF pilots drive more advance bklk60 without training almost a decade back. And if UAE had to think of new infrastructure and skilled pilots so much then they wouldn't think for Rafale...
Thanks

Dear BB,
Its common sense..just few months back selected PAF fighters were busy taking training for F 16 blk52 in usa. Do u know anybody flying them without training?Now how could PAF pilots drive more advance bklk60 without training almost a decade back. And if UAE had to think of new infrastructure and skilled pilots so much then they wouldn't think for Rafale...
Thanks

When we increase the number of planes dont you think a logical need would be to increase the pilots too?? Pakistan maintain 1:2 ration of planes vs pilots and has no proven training facilities. All our AF training facilities are in aerial warfare education and dog fights. Nothing to turn a man into a figher pilot from ground zero. Its take a lot more than being able to fly F16 for a fighter pilot which includes familiarity with weapons system and etc etc!

proof with links. u know the drill :)

Proof? Nothing better than a photoshop ;)

gripenjf17.jpg

Uhh.. did UAE cancel its order?? :S

Initial orders of 80 are on their way, there is no word on next order. U.A.E has shown interest in Rafale/SU-35. Considering US terrible handling on issues of source codes and more..Therefore seems likely U.A.E might not go for further F-16 block 60 DF

When we increase the number of planes dont you think a logical need would be to increase the pilots too?? Pakistan maintain 1:2 ration of planes vs pilots and has no proven training facilities. All our AF training facilities are in aerial warfare education and dog fights. Nothing to turn a man into a figher pilot from ground zero. Its take a lot more than being able to fly F16 for a fighter pilot which includes familiarity with weapons system and etc etc!

I just didnt understand ur reply regarding the context of my reply.I said given a chance paf pilots couldn't fly blk60 fighters,without training.There are lots of differences between flying blk 15 and blk 60. And Americans wouldn't give paf pilots that required training(ur pilots just got blk52 training recently) and no one had blk 60 configuration experience that time. just think will PAF will allow any other PAF pilot to fly ur blk 52 without required training? nobody is mad to put 80million dollar/plane on risk.

proof with links. u know the drill :)

Links for what??????.....haven't you noticed one thing that there has been a very strange change in the policy of Pakistan Armed forces....a decade ago....PA, PN and PAF use to publicize every significant achievement....but now everything is undercover. Pakistan conducts a sea to surface missile test....no one knows what kind of missile, or even was there a test......India shouts its a modified harpoon, US gets concerned....But no word on what kind of test and even on the conduct of test comes out.....Alkhalid II development, No official word out yet not even the acknowledgment.....now only leaks are remain the major source of ongoing developments, rest are rumors.This is a significant shift in Pakistani forces attitude. You definately would not want to let your adversary know what you have in your kitty unless it hits him.....a hard way to learn about it.:coffee:

Pakistan Air Force Combat Experience

59019_1555840329018_1025517435_1625669_6924695_n.jpg

Some people may think PAF has only fought against the Indian Airforce, but there are a number of other conflicts in which the PAF took an active part against enemies other than the IAF. Pakistan Air Force was given a title "saviors of the nation" during the 1965 War. PAF personal have since met all the difficulties to uphold that title. PAF is nothing without its men, and PAF does more than most of the much bigger Air Forces to train the richest pilots on the planet.

PAF has a policy of maintaining a minimum of two pilots per aircraft. But PAF trains more pilots than that. Almost as many as the much bigger Indian Air Force, which is atleast two and half times bigger in aircraft numerical strength. PAF sends its pilots abroad mainly to Middle East as advisors, and incase of conflict in the Middle East PAF pilots performed along with their Arab allies. On several occasions PAF pilots emerged victorious in the air battles between them and Israel.

The pilots of PAF are still making history in the Middle East. Just recently, United Arab Emirates cancelled it's order of 80 Block 60 F-16s just because US would not let UAE train Pakistani pilots on that aircraft.

This tells how much influence and prestige the PAF holds among the Arab Air Forces. There is no doubt that Pakistani pilots fly Saudi Tornadoes and F-15s and UAE's Mirage 2000s.

Pakistan Air Force Combat Experience

:pakistan:

Buddy they have 79 of them as one crashed and all the 80 were delivered as sechudled .... No country will cancel an order if PAF arent getting their hands on them u are talking as if there is no one else to teach how to fly in this world but PAF :cheesy:

Last edited:
Buddy they have 79 of them as one crashed and all the 80 were delivered as sechudled .... No country will cancel an order if PAF arent getting their hands on them u are talking as if there is no one else to teach how to fly in this world but PAF :cheesy:

O yeah, I ll suggest them to hire some MKI pilots as well....Happy now?.....:lol::lol::lol:

P.S: Why do you always try to flame the threads???

i read somewhere ,a couple of years back , that some paf pilots were flying / evaluating harrier.

Back
Top Bottom