What's new

What else does the PAF fly

I am going to write a book on close accounts of experiences with rise of Saud house in international diplomacy, the fall out of 73 oil embargo, the commitments to world wide jihad and the motives connected with creation of binladen and santuries in nothern pakistan. It will be a nice 1000 pages of history :P :P :P :partay:

Can you please add another thousand pages of mulli scum of Islamic world?

You are very anti wahabi and that anti wahabi is comming out of u like water....plz give your personal sentiments a break....

all I can say is for the sake of saying "Muhammad uRasool Allah" its the duty of every Muslim to condemn & criticise these hypocites about whon our Prophet warned us centuries ago.

The thread was about PAF's foreign credentials.Not about downgrading Arabs to less than a piece of cow dung.

please brother before making such comparisons be mindful that we have members from India to whon cow is a respected entity
so comparing Sauds with cow dung is actually an insult to this magnificent and gentle creature.

coming back to the topic I think PAF should eye on the possibility of flying F-18 (super) hornets this might be a possible upgrade from F-16s for front line role in case the new leadership in the future ha a change of heart & goes for a twin engine fighter

Don't believe in Arbi friends - They will only come to help when you need jihadhis otherwise they won't do crap.Besides the only people who would help us are Turks and Iranians and Iranians won't help us now as we're too anti shia country now.When **** hits the fan then we will fight with our weapons only.

Is there a confirmed Source for this news ? I have also heard that UAEAF might go for the F-18 SH or Rafale(this might seem more of an obvious choice). In that case, what would happen if US again refuses to let UAEAF to train Pakistani pilots for the F-18 SH ? Also has PAF enough training experience using the Rafale ?

UAE has not cancelled any order they operate 80 block-60 F16 minus 1 crashed in 2006. Pakistani pilots already had introductory training on F18 when they were planning to accquire air superiority fighters however PAF doctrine is still scaled back on multi role fighters. And most likely Pakistan will go for Russian Sukhoi or Chinese FC-20 when it comes to twin jet. Both are being evaluated as of now.

I really doubt, the part that says the F16 deal was cancelled by UAE,though we know for sure that the deal was inked in 2003 after some tension between US and UAE regarding the sharing of source code.

all I can say is for the sake of saying "Muhammad uRasool Allah" its the duty of every Muslim to condemn & criticise these hypocites about whon our Prophet warned us centuries ago.

please brother before making such comparisons be mindful that we have members from India to whon cow is a respected entity
so comparing Sauds with cow dung is actually an insult to this magnificent and gentle creature.

coming back to the topic I think PAF should eye on the possibility of flying F-18 (super) hornets this might be a possible upgrade from F-16s for front line role in case the new leadership in the future ha a change of heart & goes for a twin engine fighter

All answers Here.

It is a bit complicated but lets say flying fighter jets is easier than maintaining them , and as for the jet like desert falcon it even becomes complicated given that the UAEAF had been flying only French built Mirage fighters before that.

Now UAEAF being a very small and unexperienced air force faced a very serious challenge of inducting state of the art F-16E/F block 60 to achieve the maximum results in minimum time they needed PAF who had an experience of flying F-16's for over 30 years. Not just the pilots there are 1000's of ground Pakistani crew who operate their radars , Air defense systems , and control towers , maintain their jets and keep them in flying condition all the time with their 30 years of experience with F-16's in PAF.

Ground coordination is very important but i should say vital for gaining the operational capability. Around 200 PAF pilots were recruited for F-16's but i am not sure how many are in UAE still after the deal for 80 desert falcons was scrapped.

Pakistani pilot deal linked to US block on UAE technology release-24/03/1999-Flight International

Also UAEAF didn't wanted to buy more F-16's because the people who were going to fly them were Experienced PAF F-16 pilots and cost wise it was a nightmare to build their own air force from the scratch and get their pilots trained because if they did they will lose their operational capability. PAF Viper pilots were the ones extremely prepared and trained with 1000's of hours of flight and combat experience.

Just imagine if IAF gets F-18 Super Hornets and how long would it take you to train your pilots on them , train your ground crew build your infrastructure and workshops and then train your maintenance staff ? And why would you do it if you can get Highly trained professional pilots who have been flying F-18's for 30 years , you can get their ground crew maintenance staff , radar operators in Combat ready conditions without risking your readiness and saving your test , evaluation , training and implementation times and costs ?

on top of that we share a common bond with Arabs so they can trust that we wont let them down ever in a grim situation & also would train their pilots as the time goes by and also inject our 30 years of viper combat experience and homegrown tactics at no cost !

I hope you got my point !
Regards:

Side note !

My request is to bigots is to keep their hate out and stop wasting my thread or i will report every one of you.

Uhh.. did UAE cancel its order?? :S
As far as I know the Americans have complete control over the block 60 fleet.. and exchange pilots from other countries arent even allowed near the block 60.. especially Pakistanis.
We have flown for many air forces in the past, but then the title is misleading.. it should be what other types have PAF pilots flown.
In that case..
pretty much every jet from the warsaw pact, A couple of British jets including sea vixens, lightnings( RSAF..participated in strikes against yemen),Provosts..
They have had some experience with Phantoms and eagles.
The Flanker series has been thoroughly evaluated. Not to mention a few flights in the EF,rafale,Gripen and the F-18.

Uhh.. did UAE cancel its order?? :S
As far as I know the Americans have complete control over the block 60 fleet.. and exchange pilots from other countries arent even allowed near the block 60.. especially Pakistanis.
We have flown for many air forces in the past, but then the title is misleading.. it should be what other types have PAF pilots flown.
In that case..
pretty much every jet from the warsaw pact, A couple of British jets including sea vixens, lightnings( RSAF..participated in strikes against yemen),Provosts..
They have had some experience with Phantoms and eagles.
The Flanker series has been thoroughly evaluated. Not to mention a few flights in the EF,rafale,Gripen and the F-18.

what do u mean? has paf flown against a flanker? The way IAF has flown against f16s countless times?

keep in mind that IAF uses the most sophisticated flnker in operational service. with a unique set of avionics and canards which change a LOT of things

plz give links

what do u mean? has paf flown against a flanker? The way IAF has flown against f16s countless times?

keep in mind that IAF uses the most sophisticated flnker in operational service. with a unique set of avionics and canards which change a LOT of things

plz give links

Yes the IAF uses the most super duper flanker the world has ever seen..
stop bloating and fishing for respect.. my opinion wont change even if the MKI could brew coffee and make souffle.
Yes the PAF has flown the flanker as in our pilots have flown the Su-27SK, the J-11, the Su-30MKK,the MK2 and the MKM.
Ill give you the links if you can give me the link which clearly states your dad is actually your dad.. it should be on the internet since you want all info in links.

stop bloating and fishing for respect.. my opinion wont change even if the MKI could brew coffee and make souffle.
Yes the PAF has flown the flanker as in our pilots have flown the Su-27SK, the J-11, the Su-30MKK,the MK2 and the MKM.
Ill give you the links if you can give me the link which clearly states your dad is actually your dad.. it should be on the internet since you want all info in links.

PAF in MKM? show me links
or, u dont have proof u r just assuming that?

Search for the key word Su-30MKI in following articles and limit the comments with relevance to the topic.

Su-30MKI / Flanker-H, Su-30MKI(A), Su-30MKM

Sukhoi Flankers - The Shifting Balance of Regional Air Power

Su-30MKI to go stealthy - Defence Aviation

domain-b.com : Typhoon vs SU-30MKI: Lessons from Operation Indra Dhanush

These articles are not put up to say its invincible but to state that infact it is the "super duper flanker" as you righty said.

plz give links

Did you know that JF-17 can be modified and fitted with canard if need arises?

Did you know that JF-17 can be modified and fitted with canard if need arises?

whats does jf17/su30mki have to do with this thread? we all know , pakistanis are emotional , saudis are wealthy , turks are technologically superior , and iranians are proud--- but all are muslims-- get over it and move on.

congratulations on ruining yet another great thread.

who says Pakistan is looking for Russsian Sukhoi....never heard this news from any source...clear it plz

Apparently you have never head about FC-20 which is a derivative of Sukhoi. And Pakistani F-16 pilots test flying PLAF Su-30

who says Pakistan is looking for Russsian Sukhoi....never heard this news from any source...clear it plz

PAF in MKM? show me links
or, u dont have proof u r just assuming that?

http://www.f-16.net/pilots-profile2105.html

Name Wg.Cmd. Aamir Masood
Country
Unit 9th squadron "Griffins"
Flying F-16s
Viper Hours 2000
Currently flying Su-30MK1 for the Chinese Navy.

2006: Commanding Officer of 9 sqn.

And here is an intresting find. A ROC pilot in PAF!

Name Col. Liu Chen "Ranger" Chung (Ret.)
Country
rocaf.gif

Unit 14th squadron "Shaheens"
Flying F-16s
Viper Hours 1722
14th squadron, 4th FG, 455th wing

2005: Assigned as the vice commander of the 21st Combat Group, 455th TFW. since January 2005

Retired in 2007.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom