What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

i love each and everything of my pakistan...i love the soil of my pakistan... the pure people, the small streets, kashmiri kulcha:) and all all alll things ...
hamian watan ki gulaab mitti ka aik zarra.......
tamaam dunya kay maal-o-zarr say aziz tar hay...!!!:pakistan:

After going through the thread I tried very hard to understand what is it that I love the most about Pakistan ! 15 minutes of brainstorming left me with the same answer that came instantly at the beginning : 'What do I love about Pakistan ?' - That it is Pakistan ! Roshan-e-Rakshan Nayaar-o-tabban Pakistan raheii !

Food, girls, hospitality, natural beauty, television plays/dramas, vibrant media...

For me it is a great appeal to one day pack up and move to some small mountain village in Pakistan and live a simple life, surrounded by peace, quiet, friendly, familiar people, and lush beauty, without having to worry about 'work' (retirement income). Perhaps winter in Karachi which has the perfect weather between December and February (like Key West, FL !!).

I have considered retiring in some central/south American highland small town but Pakistan is just as good if security situation could be improved.

If only the security situation could be drastically improved!

Food, girls, hospitality, natural beauty, television plays/dramas, vibrant media...

For me it is a great appeal to one day pack up and move to some small mountain village in Pakistan and live a simple life, surrounded by peace, quiet, friendly, familiar people, and lush beauty, without having to worry about 'work' (retirement income). Perhaps winter in Karachi which has the perfect weather between December and February (like Key West, FL !!).

I have considered retiring in some central/south American highland small town but Pakistan is just as good if security situation could be improved.

If only the security situation could be drastically improved!

You speak my mind young one !

Do you really believe this image ? Huh, its poorly photo-shopped . The creator should have atleast used some part of the brain to make it look original. NDTV logo has gone for a toss.

People who believe and make decisions based on exchange of words over internet probably have'nt met someone in person. But whoever Pakistanis I have met are too good ! Nowhere they sound alien or hostile. Well, on a serious note I do feel a healthy and warm hearted neighbour is very much needed to strengthen the subcontinent.

dont deliver lecture here.. everybody knows it is photopshopped for fun... enjoy baby... :-)

Hina-Rabbani-Khar.23.jpg

^^^ She is the reason that nowadays every nation is calling Pakistani FM for an official visit, rather than President or PM :D

She is more dangerous than Pakistani Nuclear weapon :rofl:

I love how Pakistan is country of culture, history, and civilization.

For example: Badshahi Masjid, Taxila, Gandhara, K2, Nanga Parbat, Baltit Fort, Sheikhapura, Harappa, Mohenjo Daro, Thatta, the Khyber Pass, Juniper Forest or Ziarat, Frere Hall, Multan.

Where ever you go in Pakistan there is always something reminding us the glorifies of the past empires that to used to rule Pakistan.

The Durrani empire, Mughal empire, Indus River civilization, Kushan empire, Nadir Shah's empire which used to control Balochistan and Sindh, The Persian (Hakhamanniya dynasty) Empire and many more.

I don't recognize the British empire because that was a savage empire.

We arguably have a cultural history greater than most countries of the world.

There is much more.

Compared for example to the "US" which doesn't really have a "culture."
Or if you want talk American culture it is all about eating junk food, getting a girlfriend, smoking weed or binge drinking, dressing indecently.

Look at their movies and video games. Full of nonsense. Even their children utter profanities at the age of 8 and they fine and their parents are fine with it. lol.

The Washington monument or the Jefferson memorial doesn't even come close when comparing to the great cultural legacies of Gandhara, or the mountains of the Rockies don;t even close to the heights of K2.

There are even Japanese tourists who come to visit "Buddhist sites" in Pakistan.

Although in the past I haven't talked about Tourism, but Pakistan's tourism industry can become in the best in the Islamic world, if we have the proper marketing.

One simple post is not enough.

I like Pakistani humor, especially their stand up comedians, couple of them took part in Indian stand up comedy shows and were quite good. Secondly the comedy drama's I remember watching them when I was a kid - they were quite funny.

Back
Top Bottom