What's new

What do Turks think of Byzantines?

Persian was never ever widely used. Today there is nothing called persia or even persian language is basically arabic language.
facepalm_statue.jpg

Tajāvoz-e Arāb

Tecavüz is used under the meaning of rape in Turkey, so its sounds funny.

Come back when your father is owning this forum.

Besides that, the authenticity of that quote by Timur is questionable. Just like Ottoman-Turks', or Bortecine-T, quote about Muhammad talking about the 'mighty Turks's is completely bullcrap. No serious sources are backing that up.

The Timurids were heavily Persianized, like most other Turkic empires. It were the Persians (Samanids) who eventually converted the Turks (Ghaznavids) into Muslims. You guys are muslims 'thanks' to us.

You Ajams has been converted into Muslims by Caliph Omar. Why do you hate him? Aren't you genuine Muslims?

Last edited by a moderator:
AKINCI they have identity crisis. Either persians and that religion they used to have or iranian arabized muslims.

So your not happy we never converted you by force, we never destroyed your language by force we could have done these. Just go to Greece and see most of the beautiful buildings is Ottoman Era buildings, architecture.

No I was being sarcastic (which you missed) that you did exactly tried to do it by force and there you lost the game.

forgive my blandness, but you wouldn't get it otherwise.

Sounds like the regular Gray Wolf bullcrap to me. Just like your Muhammad quote.

No such thing as Persian architecture? Haha, all those poor academics must have studied for nothing than! It was Persian architecture that heavily influenced Turkic and Ottoman architecture.

Books of Jean Paul Roux can help you pretty much about this issues and of course historians like Halil Inalcik & Ilber Ortayli

I don't understand why members let some trolls cause arguments.
One side is " Persian were the best" the other guys like " nooo Turks are mighty, Persians don't exist"

seriously, don't these guys have anything better to do in their lives?
Neither of you people speak for your ancestors, you people are ridiculous and even a shame to your countries.
Go do something meaningful with your life instead of this useless hate.

^^^^^^^

+123456

Of course all sides learn from eachother,they live together for centuries .

My friend, only blind people see the world in borders. I see no borders. we are all brothers and sisters.
I see in history, wars have happened because a few bloodthirsty morons made their nation attack others just for stupid nationalism. Such people exist in this very forum so it's important member do not let these people cause hatred.

I don't understand why members let some trolls cause arguments.
One side is " Persian were the best" the other guys like " nooo Turks are mighty, Persians don't exist"

seriously, don't these guys have anything better to do in their lives?
Neither of you people speak for your ancestors, you people are ridiculous and even a shame to your countries.
Go do something meaningful with your life instead of this useless hate.

Don't let the well known troll of PDF, aka Ottoman-Turk, AtillaHun, Basbug, FatihSultanMehmet, TR.1 and now, with his new nick: T-Bortecine fool you.

Consider him as an extreme nationalist retard and just ignore...

Don't let the well known troll of PDF, aka Ottoman-Turk, AtillaHun, Basbug, FatihSultanMehmet, TR.1 and now, with his new nick: T-Bortecine fool you.

Consider him as an extreme nationalist retard and just ignore...
Don't worry Brother. I come across people like that everywhere. They never get to me.
However it's important we don't allow people like him to get to others either.
for example, I don't want all Turkish people thinking all Iranian's are Anti-Turks. we have People in Iran with Turkic Culture and even in my family There are Turkic people. We respect people of all Culture as if they are Our own blood. it's such a shame we have a few being born every now on then who think they are the Persian or Turkic kings and start declaring wars on other people's nationalities.

Don't worry Brother. I come across people like that everywhere. They never get to me.
However it's important we don't allow people like him to get to others either.
for example, I don't want all Turkish people thinking all Iranian's are Anti-Turks. we have People in Iran with Turkic Culture and even in my family There are Turkic people. We respect people of all Culture as if they are Our own blood. it's such a shame we have a few being born every now on then who think they are the Persian or Turkic kings and start declaring wars on other people's nationalities.

in the other thread you said to bordo enes go to IMF first see those racist ....... in that forum. Even the moderators are racist with inferior complexes there.

in the other thread you said to bordo enes go to IMF first see those racist ....... in that forum. Even the moderators are racist with inferior complexes there.

Hello. My friend, I am not happy about that and I had a big argument with members and Admins over how they treated members.
They are now very sorry and will ban anyone who dares to do that again.
Our brother Izi who is a Admin there is Tabrizi and he is a jan baz. He ban a user called Tabriz azari for his racism against Turks.

I want to show you that Iranian are one of the most friendly people in the world, don't let few internet trolls ruin that image.
From what I have been told, you yourself are not exactly angel are you?

Back
Top Bottom