What's new

What do Turks think of Byzantines?

Hello. My friend, I am not happy about that and I had a big argument with members and Admins over how they treated members.
They are now very sorry and will ban anyone who dares to do that again.
Our brother Izi who is a Admin there is Tabrizi and he is a jan baz. He ban a user called Tabriz azari for his racism against Turks.

I want to show you that Iranian are one of the most friendly people in the world, don't let few internet trolls ruin that image.
From what I have been told, you yourself are not exactly angel are you?

some members mixing me up with others , but when looking at this thread and arguments its angel compared to IMF , in that forum it was publicly allowed to be racist. It was allowed to put massive racist pictures.

some members mixing me up with others , but when looking at this thread and arguments its angel compared to IMF , in that forum it was publicly allowed to be racist. It was allowed to put massive racist pictures.

Brother, then why don't you come there and make yourself heard? I assure you people there are not as racist as you say.
Many have been banned permanently for their hate speech. You should try and be friend with Iranians instead of look for a reason to hate us. Come and openly show those who make hate speech and You will see them banned.

I am Greek and I wouldn't say that. I I would definitely not call all Ottomans or Turks uncivilized. But civilization and culture have different meanings in different parts of the world. The devil is always in the details.

One has to question their own attributes before questioning others.

It is a typical that someone mentioned about the Greeks in the Ottoman empire in this thread that "it was a shame we didn't convert them to Islam, they were so few anyway" ..

that is where the game was lost, and all this time later, that particular dude, still doesn't get it.. details ...

Actually devshirmes (Converts) did carry their national awareness to Ottoman society. Turks and these devshirmes clashed openly and covertly throughout the Ottoman history.

Finally Turks succeeded to surpress Ottoman identity in 1920's.

^^^^^^

Last Turkish Dictionary (prepared from Turkish Language Association) include 111.027 words 14k of them from other languages

6k Arabic 1k Persian and funny thing 5k French :D

French because french was the lingua franca or language of the aristocracy and intellectuals in europe and ottomans had extensive contact with european elite so i think some mixture happened.

This iranian vs turk is really foolish,in history every people had its time in the sun.Does it mean anything toady?No,toady we live in our respective countries and study history mostly for knowledge and curiosity.For example both iranians and turks have invaded india at times and killed many indians,does that mean i should hate current day turks and persians.Obviously not.This race based dick comparison is quite childish as in today's world its meaningless.And today's world is what matters now.Cheers to all.:)

So I guess Turks are more Persian than Byzantine.

Turks are Turk mate.

Türk Arkadaşlara; (To Turkish friends)

Bir Müslüman olarak diyorum bunu Türklük hususunu illa din ile sınırlamaya çalışıyorsanız bugün hristiyan olan GökOğuz Türklerine bakmanız yeterli,bizlerde ki gibi kendilerinin de mesela ölü hususunda ölünün 7'si 40'ı gibi bilinçleri vardır,iş yeri açtıklarında ne bileyim araba aldıklarında önemli bir misafir geldiğinde bizler gibi kurban kesme gelenekleri vardır.

Bu arada eğer Türkçe yazmam bir sorun teşkil ediyorsa lütfen uyarın.

In Azerbaijani Turkish:

"Yağı" instead of "Düşman" ("Düşman" also exists and are commonly used), "Od" instead of "Ateş", "Düyü" instead of "Pirinç", "Başçı" instead of "Reis". Also "Yaraq" instead of "Silah" ("Silah" also exists and are commonly used), although it's meaning has been altered to "penis" in modern-day Turkish.

That words are still used at local dialects brother about ''Yaraq'' issue at that word used at orders of Sultans i even remember order of Suleyman the Lawmaker he was warning security forces about ''armed'' men who attacking to some villages and used that word

kendi aklindan bize hakaret ediyo guya senin cevap verdigin adam.
Bizim zumbukler'de serefleniyor bizim soyumuza hakaret edince. Turk olmak yetmiyor, bizi Iranli yunanli ediler rezalet vatan hainleri.

They are doing a good job. They should continue like this.

Back
Top Bottom