What's new

What do the Taliban want?

hahahaha

So Jinnah used the word Sharia
Tell me where he said heads will be chopped and Ahamdis will be hanged for blasphemy?

oh poor thing,

Jinnah's sharia was for speaking truth and setting up a nice society and a nation state.

But you all come down and shove the Mullahism .

Strange really strange

If you are that fond of Jinnah's lifestyle (and I know from your post, you are not), you will not be peddling Sharia poison like Mullah Modooodi while pretending to be jinnah's follower

This is the worst possible interpretation of Jinnah I have ever seen .

if you are brave enough, quote the full speech

Thank you

"A straw man is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of an opponent's argument. To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument."

I don't see where I advocated for heads behind chopped off and Ahmadis being hanged. Do point that out.

"Jinnah used the word Sharia"
"Jinnah's sharia was for speaking truth and setting up a nice society and a nation state"

It doesn't matter which way you try to weasel out of it, Jinnah was advocating for the Sharia: you have condemnded the founder of Pakistan of "peddling Sharia poison". Do keep in mind dear that Jinnah was opposed by Maududi and his ilk at the time, yet he didn't say the Sharia was a "donkey cart" (your words).

I stand for the same things that Jinnah did: an economy that serves the need of the people, the rule of law, Constitutional Government, democracy as the means to choose a Government.

It's not me that's against Jinnah, but it's you. Jinnah said:

"Islamic principles today are as much applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago"

Yet you say:

Stick to stone age donkey carts

or move to jet and rocket age of political systems.

Choice is certainly yours

But if you insist on riding donkeys and camels, and when your donkey gets crushed by fast moving bus on the super highway

Feel free to quote the entire speech.

Oh, and to note, I'm not a Deobandi.

As to Sharia supporters, I wonder what you'd make of this:

"I cannot understand the logic of those who have been deliberately and mischievously propagating that the Constitution of Pakistan will not be based on Islamic Sharia. Islamic principles today are as much applicable to life as they were 1300 years ago." (Jinnah.)

What date and place was for this speech.

Karachi Bar Association, '48. Look up the rest yourself. Oh the correct punctuation would've been a question mark and not a full stop.

looks like you failed to provide a link. so far there is none in your posts.

however there is a competing version which much more like Jinnah's style, where he makes reference to Islam but immediately thwarts any Mullahtic orgasm by rejecting a theocratic Maaaadoooodi, or Ayatullahtic or Mullahtic vision.

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims --Hindus, Christians, and Parsis --but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan.

(Broadcast talk to the people of the United States of America on Pakistan recorded February, 1948.)

M.A. Jinnah Self Quotes - Welcome In Muhammad Ali Jinnah WebSite

I urge you to quote from reputable site.

looks like you failed to provide a link. so far there is none in your posts.

however there is a competing version which much more like Jinnah's style, where he makes reference to Islam but immediately thwarts any Mullahtic orgasm by rejecting a theocratic Maaaadoooodi, or Ayatullahtic or Mullahtic vision.

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims --Hindus, Christians, and Parsis --but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan.

(Broadcast talk to the people of the United States of America on Pakistan recorded February, 1948.)

M.A. Jinnah Self Quotes - Welcome In Muhammad Ali Jinnah WebSite

I urge you to quote from reputable site.

I'm not concerned with citations - I'm not writing an academic thesis, and neither would you have the intellectual capacity to read one, I doubt. Unless there's something hindering you physically, in which case you have my full sympathies, I'm sure you can make use of Google.

Again, you make a straw man argument. The Shariah doesn't advocate for a theoretic Mullah state. Jinnah argued for a state established on Islamic principles: the quote you posted attests to that. I stand for what Jinnah did:

I stand for the same things that Jinnah did: an economy that serves the need of the people, the rule of law, Constitutional Government, democracy as the means to choose a Government.

What you've done consistently is to cherry-pick and say things with an unfounded basis. Such as your fanciful claim that Umar (RA) died as a result of the Shariah (the Islamic legal system) like the two succeeding Caliphs, whereas he was in fact killed by a Persian Assassin. If an American shoots dead the British Prime Minister (or the Queen), are you then going to blame the English legal system for it?

Either state what your alternative is (and no, grandiose utopian conceptions of a "nice society" aren't the ABC of political science in this regard) and engage in discourse properly, or carry on rambling like a simpleton.

Perhaps you should stick to soldiering. Indeed, the intervention of the uniform into political affairs has done Pakistan a great deal of harm historically.

Aalo Bukhara imlee juice with attention and to oppress people with their own corrupted version of religion.

Aalo Bukhara imlee juice with attention and to oppress people with their own corrupted version of religion.

They don't have any version of any religion... at least there exist no evidence of it.

this is how they look like when alive
http://static.ibnlive.in.com/ibnlive/pix/ibnhome/taliban_terrorist1.jpg

and this is how they look like when dead.
http://karomaza.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Pictures-Of-Terrorist-In-Peshawar-Attack.jpg

They thrive in Afghanistan, where 300'000 strong army equipped with US weapons is stacked at Pakistan border, along with US and NATO and Private contractors, busy building roads and buildings.

Didn't you knew it all .. already? or looking for version of your choice?

Back
Top Bottom