What's new

What do Israelis think of Pakistan? : Corey Gil-Shuster

Yeah, as I said, certain Pakistanis. I'm sure you guys have topics other than Israel that are more important to you.

You sympathize with the Palestinians because you don't know a lot about their wrong doings and you aren't personally involved in this conflict. Sure, pictures of crying kids and families is sad, but the world doesn't show you how they celebrated 9/11, beheadings, bunch of terrorist attacks. That's when you lose your sympathy, at least to a certain degree.

No I watched this conflict for the past 20 years. However, where do i draw the line of moral standards?

Should I ask the Turks to move of of historically Armenian lands and just give it back to them? Should I ask all non-native people in North America to move out of North America and give the natives their lands?

The Iranian regime is not entitled to speak of human rights considering the monsters they are. They also are allied with India.

Likewise Arabs & Iranians treat Pakistanis with some serious hostility both on individual levels and on government levels how they brainwash our people to become their worshippers.

I've known people from these countries and they are extremely nasty to us. I haven't experienced that from Israelis.

On top of that Israel is only our "enemy" because we chose to make an enemy out of them.

Israelis are not in a position to look for more enemies and have no desire to do so. Iranian Ayatollahs on the other hand want more power and influence.

Likewsie for Saudis, but Saudis are not developing nukes. So i see Saudi Arabia as the lesser threat and to help neutralize the greater threat.

No I watched this conflict for the past 20 years. However, where do i draw the line of moral standards?

Should I ask the Turks to move of of historically Armenian lands and just give it back to them? Should I ask all non-native people in North America to move out of North America and give the natives their lands?

The Iranian regime is not entitled to speak of human rights considering the monsters they are. They also are allied with India.

Likewise Arabs & Iranians treat Pakistanis with some serious hostility both on individual levels and on government levels how they brainwash our people to become their worshippers.

I've known people from these countries and they are extremely nasty to us. I haven't experienced that from Israelis.

On top of that Israel is only our "enemy" because we chose to make an enemy out of them.

Israelis are not in a position to look for more enemies and have no desire to do so. Iranian Ayatollahs on the other hand want more power and influence.

Likewsie for Saudis, but Saudis are not developing nukes. So i see Saudi Arabia as the lesser threat and to help neutralize the greater threat.

This! I second that!............for whatever reason, arabs, iranians and afghans have a severe hostility towards Pakistani people. Just look at the way Pakistanis are treated in gcc arab countries. Even the most extreme racist white person or Israeli/Jew would treat Pakistanis better than any irainian, arab or afghan.

PS I have noticed that less and less Pakistanis are buying in yo this "Muslim brotherhood" nonsense like they used to some 10-30 years ago.

Speak for yourself buddy we dont care about ayatollahs whether they leave or stay we want to have good relationship with Iran and rest of the muslim countries it doesn't matter if arabs dont "care" about us

You have no issues with Jews having relationships with Puppet muslim states but you dont want muslim Countries like Iran, Pakistan and Saudi arabia to have good relationship with each other?

You don't want Iran or Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons but you are ok with Israel having them that is occupying muslim land

Didnt Israel launched "Operation Opera" and destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactor the truth is they don't want any muslim country to have the nuclear weapons

You are not fooling anyone

But they do not want a good relationship with you. I for one only want mutual benefit:

But they do not want a good relationship with you. I for one only want mutual benefit:

Not sure what the 12 year old immature kids 11 year old youtube video has to do anything but we have historical relationships with Iran and Saudi Arabia even our language is based on the Farsi Script

And no we dont want to Join Indian and Israel nexus against the Muslim countries both countries that wants to destroy Mosques and build temples on their places

Not sure what the 12 year old immature kids 11 year old youtube video has to do anything but we have historical relationships with Iran and Saudi Arabia even our language is based on the Farsi Script

And no we dont want to Join Indian and Israel nexus against the Muslim countries both countries that wants to destroy Mosques and build temples on their places

You mean India-Iran nexus against Pakistan? No thanks I don't want to join it. I am for Pakistan. That teenage kid represents a large proportion of Iranians. Many who brag how Iran "fought alone" against Iraq while ignoring Pakistan & North Korea's support.

So our language is based on Farsi script. Does that mean they have a free ticket to promote extremism in our country and befriend our rival?

You call Palestine "Muslim land." I doubt the Palestinians will agree with you. They consider it Palestinian land. They'd prefer to live alongside their fellow Christian palestinians than have you move over there just because of your religion.

They are fighting to reserve the land for themselves, not for you just because you share their religion. They don't want you living there as much as they do not want Israelis there.

You mean India-Iran nexus against Pakistan? No thanks I don't want to join it. I am for Pakistan. That teenage kid represents a large proportion of Iranians. Many who brag how Iran "fought alone" against Iraq while ignoring Pakistan & North Korea's support.

So our language is based on Farsi script. Does that mean they have a free ticket to promote extremism in our country and befriend our rival?

You call Palestine "Muslim land." I doubt the Palestinians will agree with you. They consider it Palestinian land. They'd prefer to live alongside their fellow Christian palestinians than have you move over there just because of your religion.

They are fighting to reserve the land for themselves, not for you just because you share their religion. They don't want you living there as much as they do not want Israelis there.

Let the kid talk he is rapping and having fun the video is older than the internets
And Iran is strong enough to fight their own battles just like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia why are you so concerned about the Israeli and Indian nexus what I have to say

And I already told you it doesn't matter if you want to call it a Muslim land or Palestinian land even though most of the Palestinian are muslims and it's a Muslim country the point here is it's not an Israeli land and we are ok with Christian's there is plenty of them in Pakistan as I said before I will leave that for the Palestinians to decide whether they want to let us in or not 😂

Let the kid talk he is rapping and having fun the video is older than the internets
And Iran is strong enough to fight their own battles just like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia why are you so concerned about the Israeli and Indian nexus what I have to say

And I already told you it doesn't matter if you want to call it a Muslim land or Palestinian land even though most of the Palestinian are muslims and it's a Muslim country the point here is it's not an Israeli land and we are ok with Christian's there is plenty of them in Pakistan as I said before I will leave that for the Palestinians to decide whether they want to let us in or not 😂

They consider themselves Palestinians first & foremost. But a pan-Islamist foreign Pakistani cannot seem to comprehend that. Also they are partially Christian as a population.

They consider their Christian minority their bretherin. Christian Palestinians are entitled to live on that land and not Muslim Pakistanis.

That kid's rap is full of misinformation and narcissism and derogatory. But since you see him and his kind entitled over yours, you will let him so.

If a Pakistani made videos attacking Iranians, your reaction would be the opposite because you subconciously see them as "superior."

Pan-Islamist Salafis like you cannot see anything beyond your wishful mindsets driven by religious tribalism.

Last edited:
They consider themselves Palestinians first & foremost. But a pan-Islamist foreign Pakistani cannot seem to comprehend that. Also they are partially Christian as a population.

They consider their Christian minority their bretherin. Christian Palestinians are entitled to live on that land and not Muslim Pakistanis.

That kid's rap is full of misinformation and narcissism and derogatory. But since you see him and his kind entitled over yours, you will let him so.

If a Pakistani made videos attacking Iranians, your reaction would be the opposite because you subconciously see them as "superior."

Pan-Islamist Salafis like you cannot see anything beyond your wishful mindsets driven by religious tribalism.

Dude you keep repeating the same thing over and over 😂 they they let them decide and talk to me whether they would accept me or not I dont need to hear from you what Palestinians want to do you went from calling me "Islamist to Pan-islamists and now I am a "Pan-islamist Salafi"

We are just simply muslims who wants good relationships with other muslim countries and all the non muslim peace loving countries I dont know any muslim who calls themself pan-islamists or Islamists I have only heard that from the piss drinkers or the Zionists

You just want Pakistan to be squeezed between 2 countries and have problem with the neighbors on both ends

Another thing to note is that palestinians would accept jews/Israelis as equals and live with them as neighbours but arabs/palestinians would NEVER accept Pakistanis as their equals and want them as neighbours. Many palestinians/arabs have even said that their problems with israel is a arab/israeli problem, not a "P@ki" problem. arabs/palestinians feel sickened and dirty when Pakistanis get involved with arab issues as they see us as being inferior. Problem is that ummah/chummah Pakistanis don't see or want to accept this reality.

Another thing to note is that palestinians would accept jews/Israelis as equals and live with them as neighbours but arabs/palestinians would NEVER accept Pakistanis as their equals and want them as neighbours. Many palestinians/arabs have even said that their problems with israel is a arab/israeli problem, not a "P@ki" problem. arabs/palestinians feel sickened and dirty when Pakistanis get involved with arab issues as they see us as being inferior. Problem is that ummah/chummah Pakistanis don't see or want to accept this reality.

Not all Palestinians feel this way, but yes clearly that feeling is common. However they'll only involve Pakistanis when they see use for them.

Arab states, Erdogan's regime & the Ayatollah regime frequently recruit Pakistanis to fight for them. If anytime they want Pakistani involvement in their affairs, it's for Pakistanis to fight for them.

Pakistanis have an old age warrior tradition going back to ancient times and Middle Eastern countries know it which they exploit.

Aside from Turkey, Middle Eastern countries commonly use Pakistani training & weapons going back decades.

You just want Pakistan to be squeezed between 2 countries and have problem with the neighbors on both ends

Squeezed between which two countries? A nuclear armed Iran and it's nuclear armed ally, India? No. Never.

Not all Palestinians feel this way, but yes clearly that feeling is common. However they'll only involve Pakistanis when they see use for them.

Arab states, Erdogan's regime & the Ayatollah regime frequently recruit Pakistanis to fight for them. If anytime they want Pakistani involvement in their affairs, it's for Pakistanis to fight for them.

Pakistanis have an old age warrior tradition going back to ancient times and Middle Eastern countries know it which they exploit.

Aside from Turkey, Middle Eastern countries commonly use Pakistani training & weapons going back decades.

Squeezed between which two countries? A nuclear armed Iran and it's nuclear armed ally, India? No. Never.

This!...............Also, arabs see Israelis/Jews as being far closer to them than Pakistanis are which is true.

Back
Top Bottom