What's new

What do Israelis think of Pakistan? : Corey Gil-Shuster

No, they don't teach us shit about that at school, our education system is left leaning unfortunately

really?..

my bad... they just tell you arab are people who live in houses that need to served eviction notices...

I haven't heard about it honestly. Just read about it now.

ignorance is a bliss

I only heard about it here, not even in the news

you really think you media tells you the truth?..

does your media tell you stories like this?

Irrigation systems, desalination systems, solar solutions, countless of other technologies.

and china has a 100 times more that what you have ... .

so what?

there is something called princples as PM Khan clearly said , "it is impossible for us to reconize the state of Israel , how can we ! look what they are doing to the Palestians "

and china has a 100 times more that what you have ... .

so what?

there is something called princples as PM Khan clearly said , "it is impossible for us to reconize the state of Israel , how can we ! look what they are doing to the Palestians "
@Jf-17 block 3 Tell your friend he's a hypocrite

really?..

my bad... they just tell you arab are people who live in houses that need to served eviction notices...
No, they talk about coexistence and how we need peace.

I wish they told us the truth as you suggested.

ignorance is a bliss
It's not ignorance, no one here cares about what's happening in Pakistan, there's no media coverage

you really think you media tells you the truth?..

does your media tell you stories like this?
Why would they? As I said, no one here cares about Pakistan. Only time they reported on Pakistan was when there was a skirmish with India and when some retarded defense minister twitted about how Pakistan can nuke Israel over some fake news he read.

Also, if what the Kashmiris do is anywhere close to what the Palestinians do they 100% deserve it

No, they talk about coexistence and how we need peace.

really?

y have a funny way of showing it...

1655128499792.png

It's not ignorance, no one here cares about what's happening in Pakistan, there's no media coverage

yet .. your ordinary joe hates Pakistan?

why?

did they skip touchy feely classes?

Why would they?

of course they wont... it is negative against india....

. Only time they reported on Pakistan was when there was a skirmish with India and when some retarded defense minister twitted about how Pakistan can nuke Israel over some fake news he read.

but not when India Today reported that India under Rajiv Ghandi declined a Israeli request to attack Pakistani nuke facilities?

selective bias wouldnt you say?

Also, if what the Kashmiris do is anywhere close to what the Palestinians do they 100% deserve it

So demanding for self determination mean that soldiers can rape, murder, oppress, torture, conduct sham elections?..

interesting leftist classess you attended.... hate to see your right wing.

@Jf-17 block 3 Tell your friend he's a hypocrite

sorry i am not infidel.

Last edited:
Israel didn't beat the Palestinians in 1947, the territories we conquered were only from Egypt and Jordan, there was no nation called Palestine, nor people called Palestinian here.

After the Arabs colonized Israel it turned into a Muslim majority. We decolonized our land.
What a shameful sick twist on history, you Israelis have really fallen low.

Israelis look at Pakistan as a completely failed state under full colonial control of their subservient power the US. Indirectly Israelis are Pakistan's masters.

For nearly all Israelis Pakistan is very distant and hardly is mentioned anywhere.
That's because the Interviewer is very cunning most of these interviews are staged you will notice that he even puts words in the mouth of person being interviewed I have seen his videos before this guy is a deceiver this is "Aman ki Asha" Israeli version

Just pay attention to the question

"Does Israel wants to conquer Pakistan"
Like wtf you are sitting on a stolen land asking people if they want to conquer Pakistan the answer to that question was obvious though but they do want to conquer Muslim countries that are connected to Palestine though

The entire purpose of that question was to make Pakistanis feel like oh look they dont care about Pakistan at all but their agencies are working 24/7 how to get their hands on Pakistani Nukes

So in that case Pakistanis shouldn't care about Israel either you damn wrong buddy Palestine will be Liberated 🇵🇸

The question should have been "Should Israel help India conquer Pakistan or Should India conquer Pakistan"
They all would have answered 100% Yes

Last edited:
Probably not good, because the Israelis are at odds with the Palestinians who are mostly Muslim.

But then who cares. We don't need Israel.

Actually we do, at least on a government & military level, considering both of them worked together during the Cold War.

There have been secret communication between the intelligence agencies and now both countries are concerned about Iran's nuclear weapons program.

So for sure we cannot ignore each other.

No one is begging for recognition from Pakistan, Israel doesn't give a shit about Pakistan. If anything Pakistan has a lot more to gain from Israel.
Both can gain from one another. Weather Pan-Islamist Arab loving Pakistanis agree or not, the Pakistani Intelligence and military have been on & off in contact with Israelis during the Cold War and other issues.

Right now both countries see Iran as a common threat. So even if Pan-Islamist Pakistanis disagree, the military & civilian intelligence are still against the Iranian regime & it's nuclear program.

Nawaz Sharrif was rumored to have told the Americans while he was the PM that Pakistan would never allow Iran to become a nuclear weapons state.

Let's hope that's true. For the record I don't think most Arabs give a crap about Pakistanis on average. Plus they are joining forces with the Israelis against Iran so Pakistan has everything to gain from this.

We all want the Ayatollahs to go.

Both can gain from one another. Weather Pan-Islamist Arab loving Pakistanis agree or not, the Pakistani Intelligence and military have been on & off in contact with Israelis during the Cold War and other issues.

Right now both countries see Iran as a common threat. So even if Pan-Islamist Pakistanis disagree, the military & civilian intelligence are still against the Iranian regime & it's nuclear program.

Nawaz Sharrif was rumored to have told the Americans while he was the PM that Pakistan would never allow Iran to become a nuclear weapons state.

Let's hope that's true. For the record I don't think most Arabs give a crap about Pakistanis on average. Plus they are joining forces with the Israelis against Iran so Pakistan has everything to gain from this.

We all want the Ayatollahs to go.
Speak for yourself buddy we dont care about ayatollahs whether they leave or stay we want to have good relationship with Iran and rest of the muslim countries it doesn't matter if arabs dont "care" about us

You have no issues with Jews having relationships with Puppet muslim states but you dont want muslim Countries like Iran, Pakistan and Saudi arabia to have good relationship with each other?

You don't want Iran or Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons but you are ok with Israel having them that is occupying muslim land

Didnt Israel launched "Operation Opera" and destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactor the truth is they don't want any muslim country to have the nuclear weapons

You are not fooling anyone

Thumbnail has a girl with the name nitsan. I had an Israeli foreign exchange student chick that was desperately after me back in NYC with the same name. Brings back memories. :lol:
It’s not good memories she was trying to recruit you for the Israeli intelligence because this how they used to recruit Arab youth abroad.

It doesn`t matter what Israelis think of us. We are not worried to win a place in their good books. They are a cruel nation who would continue to inflict miseries on Palestinians and whine themselves forever just because Hitler had once reduced their numbers for good.

Actually there is nothing surprising here. Pakistan is a no brainer for Israel. In fact it doesnt figure much in Israel's radar. So no reason Israelis should even know much about Pakistan. Israelis are more focused on their issues with Palestinians/Iran and relations with Arab states as well, since they have interests there and actually something tangible to gain as well(diplomatically economically, financially from Arab states etc) and in conflict resolutions in their neighbourhood. In short Israelis are focused on their own issues and things that actually affect them. Pakistan is a distant country that has no bearing in this.

I can only assume the only Israelis that will have some opinion/knowledge about Pakistan is those that have been to India on visit or a tour, and would have heard and known about border conflicts between India and Pakistan, that's it basically.
Moroever both countries shouldn't have much issues with each other since they are directly inconsequential in each other threat/issues.
The only reason why some pakistanis might have much of an opinion/focus or even hatred against Israel is mostly due to religion and Pakistan being a very religious society (well the poor masses for the most part as always, not the elites) so they get more invested personally and emotionally in Israel -Palestine issues for that reason which religiusky makes sense. The others don't care that much and are more focus on their immediate issues with India and kashmir.
In.fact most religious pakistanis even feel more invested emotionally in Israel Palestinian issue than with their conflict with India over Kashmir, since Israel Palestinian issue touch more on their islamic religion and even scriptures than the Kashmir border conflict with india(which can be viewed as more of a geopolitical and ethnic conflict of the mordern world ) and has no historical Islamic religious background in islam.

Last edited:
Thumbnail has a girl with the name nitsan. I had an Israeli foreign exchange student chick that was desperately after me back in NYC with the same name. Brings back memories. :lol:
Sir yani ap ne bilkul ghaas nahin dali usy.
Mana zalim log hain, par larkyan to inki pyaari hain.

Back
Top Bottom