What's new

What are your ICC World Cup 2015 predictions for the Asian teams?

Here we are talking sports so don't call yourself mughals.
Wasn't calling myself Mughal, you and your love for Hasina changed the subject.

So you also belong to Sassanid Empire ? :lol:
Wrong, the Sassanid's weren't the first to come here but it was the Rashidun Caliphate. Also unlike the Europeans when the Mamluk's took over, they didn't commit genocide like the Europeans did in Americas. So, the population in Bangladesh are still Bangali.

@Indian Patriot @greatone Stick to the topic, don't post any more outside of the topic.

Pool A QFs
Australia, Srilanka (good Form), New Zealand (home advantage), England/BD (Both equally unpredictable)

Pool B QFs
India, Pakistan, South Africa (Good Teams), Westindies/Ireland (WI Unpredictable, Ireland Dark Horse capable of upsets)

Semifinals India Vs Australia, South Africa Vs Srilanka

Finals and Winner ???

Wrong, the Sassanid's weren't the first to come here but it was the Rashidun Caliphate. Also unlike the Europeans when the Mamluk's took over, they didn't commit genocide like the Europeans did in Americas. So, the population in Bangladesh are still Bangali.

@Indian Patriot @greatone Stick to the topic, don't post any more outside of the topic.

So you are a Rashidun as well as Sassanid and a Mughal, all in addition to being a bengali ? :rofl:

As if any Indian has any love for a bangladeshi.

What is there to talk about the topic. I will consider bangladesh a cricket playing nation if they manage to win a single match in the WC. When was the last time you guys avoided a humiliating defeat?

SL is most likely to play the semis. Eng does not look so great. Australia most likely champions. NZ should put up a good show.

That may not happen to our young team, but Indian team will have to take the return flight even before the first stage is complete.
I agree...that Indian team will take the return flight after first stage....but BD will lift the world cup :D

WI created a new T20 record when the chased down 232 against SA with 4 balls to spare. Gayle is in superb form and he can do some magic in Australia.

My prediction...Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, and 4th team could be either India or Sri Lanka in the Semi Finals. Realistically it would be surprise package if Pakistan further advances from Quarter Finals...!!

SL is most likely to play the semis. Eng does not look so great. Australia most likely champions. NZ should put up a good show.
Bro, New Zealand has every single ingredient to reach the Semis or even the finals....what do you day ?

NZ has a lot of promise. It is unlucky they never reached finals. They deserve to play atleast once. The current NZ team looks very good on paper so they will definitely put up a good show.

SA also looks good on paper but they are a very nervous team who feels the pressure of a knock out WC match. It would be interesting to watch if the move beyond the QF stage.

India at max will reach QF, semis look almost impossible. Out of 11 players only VK is reliable. Dhoni, Ashwin, Murali Vijay can play a good knock or two. Rest are there just to fill up the numbers. A team like this winning in India is a big achievement, winning in Australia is very far away.

no! only indians make such claims. Especially patriotic indians like you

I understand there are some traitors in the Indian group here, I met two such dogs the other day. No wonder you guys are so confident when you make these claims.

Indians are not part of safavids or ottomans. The ottomans were allies of the Mughals and India was Mughal empire.

Back
Top Bottom