What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Umm, That song is not in Punjabi, that is in Hindi.
Nah was just commenting about the whole "rap" scene trying to hype up Punjabi culture

Where MS rappers are mainly punjabi, sing in Punjabi and even if they're signing in Hindi try to act Punjabi to look cool

Nah was just commenting about the whole "rap" scene trying to hype up Punjabi culture

Where MS rappers are mainly punjabi, sing in Punjabi and even if they're signing in Hindi try to act Punjabi to look cool
Not true actually, Divine, Raftaar, KR$NA, Karma and all do Hindi stuff.

Last edited:
'Ka karoon sajni aaye na baalam'.

1. Female version by Prajakta Shukre. Set to modern music.

2. Male version by Saumya Chakrabortty in Indian Idol 2018. Classical but a faster paced version. The musicians did a great job too.

---

@Goenitz @ps3linux @KedarT @vishwambhar @Joe Shearer

@Indos, you may like the first.
I liked the male version better than the female version. They both sang well but the expressions of Saumya were very good which showed how immersed he was in the song.

I liked the male version better than the female version. They both sang well but the expressions of Saumya were very good which showed how immersed he was in the song.

Yes, Saumya was fantastic in Idol.

Though an unpleasant thing about him is that he has been accused of rape in 2019, one year after his appearance on Indian Idol. If he did it the best thing is to repent and maybe with the consent of the accuser, marry her.

Though an unpleasant thing about him is that he has been accused of rape in 2019, one year after his appearance on Indian Idol. If he did it the best thing is to repent and maybe with the consent of the accuser, marry her.
Did he won the Indian Idol? Maybe success might have got to his head if the accusations are true.

And I don't believe he should marry her if he has been accused of rape.

Did he won the Indian Idol?

Sorry for the late reply. I was taking a bath,

No, Season 10 was won by Salman Ali who is a good singer but limits himself to high-pitched songs. Technically Saumya should have won.

Maybe success might have got to his head if the accusations are true.

Yes, there is the chance that him being popular must have got to his head. It seems even before Indian Idol he was popular in Bengal.

And I don't believe he should marry her if he has been accused of rape.

So you think he should be jailed ?

I just thought it would have been gentlemanly of him to, as they say, make an honest woman out of her.

Honestly, why would a woman even think of marrying a person who has sexually assaulted her without permission.

I thought if they are not married to others then they can marry each other. A compromise.

Back
Top Bottom