What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I choose Balochistan. I am Balochistan. Come what may :smitten::pakistan: mirrors.
Get going! I wanna see you.

Where is love's first kiss? - asks Princess Aurora * :usflag::yahoo:? :china::pakistan:

Remember 71? Anybody?

Ganges is as pure to me as Indus. I don't hate waters, its the human heart that is black. Besides these people are just artists, all they do is entertain, thanks for the like and I like your shares too. I understand what makes you not like the latter. I feel like that too sometimes.....
@LadyFinger I like the first song but then you spoilt it with a Ganges song ....

----

Ganges is as pure to me as Indus.
I don't think you know the Ganges. It is the filthiest river in Asia and anyway it is my synonym for India. This is a defence website and accordingly a place that should reflect the military situation on the ground. Over 500,000 Pakistani jawans and officers face a enemy, the Ganga and every now and then some die. I merely reflect their robust posture ...

Only mine is safe - I don't spill any blood !

I am rather partial to this song.

Last edited:
@Kaptaan I go with what you say, I face the same enemy and I know they have a very bitter face, this lime light is just a cover up. Their intention is to kill us

Usually what I share has words that an untrained mind is infiltrated with, this is how thee cover up, by emulating a persona while dancing in the flash lights

Back
Top Bottom