What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Great memories come to mind, @Levina ...

Any favorites?

Yes:

Atif Aslam - Tajdaar-E-Haram

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Momina -
Afreen Afreen

Gul Parna and Atif Aslam - Man Amadeh

Meesha Shafi and Arif Lohar - Jugni Ji

In general most of their stuff is amazing.

Do you have any?

Yes:

Atif Aslam - Tajdaar-E-Haram

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Momina -
Afreen Afreen

Gul Parna and Atif Aslam - Man Amadeh

Meesha Shafi and Arif Lohar - Jugni Ji

In general most of their stuff is amazing.

Do you have any?
Good list, all of them are on my playlist. I would suggest..
and this one, the drum work is a killer.

Madhuri Dixit was one of the most graceful dancers to grace the screen. What a talent!

My international school in Singapore performed this dance (the Indian section) for the annual UN concert many years back when I was in high school, it was easily one of the more memorable ones.

Art represents different feelings for everyone. In this case it is the Durga pooja I was looking for where a common woman and a prostitute are dancing according to the movie scene. There is a concept of having sand from their house in this pooja.
Madhuri Dixit was one of the most graceful dancers to grace the screen. What a talent!

My international school in Singapore performed this dance (the Indian section) for the annual UN concert many years back when I was in high school, it was easily one of the more memorable ones.

Thanks bro.
Now listen to this, this song has now become an anthem. Almost everyone is singing it>>(posting 2 funny trailers too)

@BDforever @Mentee @Arsalan @S.U.R.B. @Kaptaan - do watch the movie. :P
What's wrong with Shahrukh Khan? how old is he? can India not find another good actor. I am sick of old folks working with any new actress that comes on scene.

I do not watch lots of Bollywood movies, there are just a few that i keep with me and like to watch every now and then. :) In fact, was watching Rang De Basanti last night :lol:
Will check this one out.
The movie has not released yet. Since you're not a movie buff I would suggest you watch "Wake up Sid" before you watch this movie.

What's wrong with Shahrukh Khan? how old is he? can India not find another good actor. I am sick of old folks working with any new actress that comes on scene.

Well!
The story line is, a girl in her early twenties falls for a man much elder to her after break up with a man of her age. So you see Shahrukh khan fits the bill.
Don't know how it works in Pakistan but in India it's a very acceptable story line.
The break up song dance by Indian girls and BD boys @Levina and others lol

That was choreographed well and the dancers did a good job. But I always felt it's very difficult to maintain grace in fast numbers.

The movie has not released yet. Since you're not a movie buff I would suggest you watch "Wake up Sid" before you watch this movie.

Well!
The story line is, a girl in her early twenties falls for a man much elder to her after break up with a man of her age. So you see Shahrukh khan fits the bill.
Don't know how it works in Pakistan but in India it's a very acceptable story line.

That was choreographed well and the dancers did a good job. But I always felt it's very difficult to maintain grace in fast numbers.
ooo itni movies...... :P Kon kon se dkhni ha? :D

Ok, adding this to the list too.

I do watch movies, in fact, i watch a lot of movies but mostly Hollywood. In Indian movies i have a few fav. ones that i have watched multiple times. :woot:

ooo itni movies...... :P Kon kon se dkhni ha? :D

Ok, adding this to the list too.

I do watch movies, in fact, i watch a lot of movies but mostly Hollywood. In Indian movies i have a few fav. ones that i have watched multiple times. :woot:

Just watching "wake up Sid" should suffice. :(

Back
Top Bottom