What's new

WHAT ABOUT GRIPEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUSLY IF I TELL U GUYS THE TRUTH,IM REALLY NOT INTRESTED IN GRIPEN EITHER:D
I MADE THAT THREAD SO I CAN SEE WHAT U GUYS THINK.:cheesy:

IM IN FAVOUR FOR GETTING BIG 4+ GEN AIRCRAFTS LIKE RUSSIES SU-SERIES AND MIG-35,AND IN MEDIUM SIZE AIRCRAFTS LIKE EF2000,RAFALE,F-16 BLK-52,F18,AND CHINEESE J10 OR J-11(WITH SIX WINGS)
WAT U GUYS SAY.:enjoy:

Getting another 4+ Generation aircraft is only possible if Block52 are not delivered.

Getting another 4+ Generation aircraft is only possible if Block52 are not delivered.

HAHAHA..
I DON THINK PAKISTAN IS GOING TO GET F-16 BLK-52 ANY TIME.
AND ALSO THAT FOR THE PURPOSE OF MLU UPGRADING,PAKISTAN WILL LOSE ITS OLD F-16 TOO.:azn:
(HEY DONT LAUGH AT ME,U KNOW BIG BOSS CAN DO ANY THING)

I know but i am being optimistic.Remember WOT is not gonna end for at least 2-3 years so we might get them ;).

Exactly that is happening. PAk building planes through China and adding radar, avionics ans weapons from hird party. It is happening with JF17 and is the planning for J10b (or next version) in 2014...
But nothing decided now right? What about Mig 35 engine with 3D TVC and Zhuk AESA radar? You will already use a varient of the RD 33 engine in JF17 and J10a will have the Zhuk Me radar, so it would be a logic upgrade. The point is only, if those Mig 35 techs will be available for PLAAF and PAF?

This has been talked about before nor do we have the funds for it ! nor will we be able to get it talking about dreams is just useless in all due respect to the members!

Last edited:
This has been talked about before nor do we have the funds for it ! nor will we be able to get it talking about dreams is just useless in all due respect to the members!

That pretty much sums it. With a war going on top of an economic crisis; i dont think we'll get this stuff anytime soon...

I don’t know I might be wrong, I know we are really proud of j17 but is that plane even capable enough to go against Migs? Like suppose Mig 27?

Grippen is a good deal but expensive, other then J-10 did anyone know Pakistan every thought about J11? It has twin engine but if China is building that then why not any idea

J-11 has also been talked about don't seem like we can get that since rusian have been pissed of at China !

not only that, but J11 is difficult to maintain and service it. In fact we dont want to get stuck with russia to give us parts. we have already seen the similiar situation in our F16's. J11 no doubt is a good aircraft but trust me we got no funds and money to maintain it and maybe train pilots on it.

certainly ! J-10s & J-11Bs are in close watch of PAF!
& ITS VERY LIKLY , that we gona get some of those!
there is a lot of , things which pakistan got from CHINA , which were thought impossible before , just because of RUSSIAN influence , over CHINESE DEFENCE INDUSTRY , but still , we got it!;):lol::tup:
i mean , crunnt engine of J-17 THUNDER?:azn:

BY THE WAY, NICE LOOK DANGER MEN!:tup:;):enjoy:

here is the first thread about gripen ng.and i saw another later in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom