What's new

Wests plan to split Pakistan and other muslim countries

The Gulf states need to get their acts together , the west wanted to create a very similar situation in Pakistan as it has created in the middle east but in Pakistan , its Army , its people and its intelligence agencies have done well in keeping the fourth generation warfare against the Pakistani state under check.

Foreign NGOs, Embassy Staff, Qaum-parast elements and outwardly-religious people should all be kept under surveillance.

The redrawn map of the muslim world first appeared in a farticle written by Lt Col Ralph Peters of the United States Army

TheProjectfortheNewMiddleEast-1.jpg

here is what the turd who authored this map looks like

ralph-peters.jpg

Its not in Pakistan's interest to let america get out of afghanistan unpunished for the acts it has committed against Pakistan

The last ray of hope that these people had was the pending operation in NWA , they were hoping that it will be the trigger to fulfill their wet dream but that didn't happen , Pakistan Army moved in swiftly and quickly once the green light was given and now these same people are left to cringing and biting their nails and raising the same stupid questions they were raised when army did operation swat and south waziristan.

**** em all!! We should let it be known to the international chutiyas like this Ralph Peter that we'll nuke the crap out of anyone that will try to mess with the national cohesion and the territorial integrity of our Pakistan , and if push comes to shoves then after genesis , exodus,leviticus, numbers, deuteronomy you will get nukeintheanus , that will soothe the itches for good

The redrawn map of the muslim world first appeared in a farticle written by Lt Col Ralph Peters of the United States Army

TheProjectfortheNewMiddleEast-1.jpg

here is what the turd who authored this map looks like

ralph-peters.jpg

Its not in Pakistan's interest to let america get out of afghanistan unpunished for the acts it has committed against Pakistan

The last ray of hope that these people had was the pending operation in NWA , they were hoping that it will be the trigger to fulfill their wet dream but that didn't happen , Pakistan Army moved in swiftly and quickly once the green light was given and now these same people are left to cringing and biting their nails and raising the same stupid questions they were raised when army did operation swat and south waziristan.

**** em all!! We should let it be known to the international chutiyas like this Ralph Peter that we'll nuke the crap out of anyone that will try to mess with the national cohesion and the territorial integrity of our Pakistan , and if push comes to shoves then after genesis , exodus,leviticus, numbers, deuteronomy you will get nukeintheanus , that will soothe the itches for good

PD bhai

Lagta hai roza lug gaya. hgahahah

I have followed Ralph Peter's column over a long time.

The guy talks about global possibilities that Americans should be prepared for.

However he doesn't have link to high level policy planners in Pentagon

or even BHO's WH.

So go easy please.

Thank you

Kashmiris should be free from india , they have nothing in common with dung eating indians
Freedom also for Sikhs in Khalistan , as should Assam, Bodoland, Dravida Nadu, Nagalim and Tripura should break free from india

Apart from indian , for west ( Europe and US ) , they should be divided as follows

California and Texas , back to Mexico ... they are soon going to be a Hispanic states anyway
Quebec should join their homeland France , whey they are stuck with the anglo saxons

Catalan should have its independence from Spain , Gibraltar should join back spain UK has no business there.
Northern Ireland should join back the Republic of Ireland , the flemish part of belgium should join Holland and the French part should join France and Scotland should have its independence from UK , Wales should follow and Falklands back to Argentine , East Germany should join back with mother Russia

Then all involved will find peace :angel:

Oh I forgot to add the most important part .. the illegal entity occupying muslim lands in the middle east should be vanquished forever .. then there will be peace
Let us know when you wake up! :angel:

Decades have gone by since the era of colonialism yet this belief of western imperialism and colonialism still it seems to linger in the minds of some people who are coming up with this kind of conspiracy theories. For obvious reasons I will not speak for the entire “west” but we consider allegations of splitting up Pakistan etc, as complete baseless and irrational lies. Give yourselves enough credit and acknowledge that countries on the map are not pieces of a pie that could be cut up or that any one country in the world would have the power to do that. The author of the article Blood borders, Rtd. LTC. Ralph Peters retired from the U.S. Army in 1998 and the article along with the maps was written in 2006.

We in the United States uphold Freedom of Speech and that would encompass non-violence provoking opinions expressed by anyone. This does not mean those opinions are official U.S. government policy neither that it reflects the opinions of the majority. On the contrary, you can clearly see that we are providing billions in aid to help Pakistan battle the militancy develop entrepreneurships and business, battle energy crisis and build educational institutions. These actions would not be of a country that would have destructive motives. Isn’t it about time to let go of these conspiracy theories and focus on real issues?

Haroon Ahmad
Digital Engagement Team - CENTCOM
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Hear, hear. Well said @CENTCOM.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories anyway. Elaborate plots to explain world events is stupid. It's all about national interest. I am certain it's not in the interests of Europe or the US to split Pakistan. That alone is enough to make me sleep easy.

I wish Pakistan to stay intact, want to have les problem in neighborhood. Other than Pakistanis, I do not think anyone else is thinking much about it.

But are that the ego maniacs in Indian govt thinking the same thing? Don't you think they are even a bit tempted to do something somewhere else discretely to weaken Pak, not to breaking point, but just to ensure they don't economically grow??

Not really the west, the internal turmoil between the groups like Shia and Sunnis or the liberal and conservatives is the reason that the muslim world or ME is in such shape today.

some people are really stupid. The West does not want to split up Pakistan. Bangladesh splitting from Pakistan was a completely different situation- if you're going to attempt to argue this point then you're a fool.

The USA needs Pakistan, simple as that. If they wanted to split Pakistan then they would have done it a long time ago.

Really annoys me when I see Indians coming on this forum attempting to mock Pakistan at every given opportunity- annoys me just as much when I see pakistanis doing the same.

But are that the ego maniacs in Indian govt thinking the same thing? Don't you think they are even a bit tempted to do something somewhere else discretely to weaken Pak, not to breaking point, but just to ensure they don't economically grow??
Keeping them underdogs agree, we will try. A very strong Pakistan might be tempted for war, which we do not want. However,we Wil not support any breakup.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom