What's new

Western media spreading lies about CPEC: Chinese envoy

You say same is the case for Kashmir but like now if you ask that kid about CPEC, he will probably ask if that's a new COD DLC.

So it's not the same. CPEC has no relevancy in Western media. I have barely seen it on their media. Last time I remember was half year back on National Interest (American version of TOI) which talked about BRI as a debt trap.

Well my comment was in context of the whole conversation. As the french guy wrote that he didn't knew about CPEC, so in that context same is case with Kashmir. If you ask any western kid or adult about Kashmir he probably wouldn't know or wouldn't care, but if you ask them about Hong Kong or NBA china controversy or Blizzard China controversy, there reply would be yes China evil. And these things propagate like fire you know, go to any youtube, twitch or other streaming platforms, if there is anything related to China, it is going to be followed by "Free Hong Kong" copy pasta.

And I agree some what with @Indus Pakistan, that its about interests and politics. No one, in actuality really gives a damn about human right, in the end it is all just politics.

Well my comment was in context of the whole conversation. As the french guy wrote that he didn't knew about CPEC, so in that context same is case with Kashmir. If you ask any western kid or adult about Kashmir he probably wouldn't know or wouldn't care, but if you ask them about Hong Kong or NBA china controversy or Blizzard China controversy, there reply would be yes China evil. And these things propagate like fire you know, go to any youtube, twitch or other streaming platforms, if there is anything related to China, it is going to be followed by "Free Hong Kong" copy pasta.

And I agree some what with @Indus Pakistan, that its about interests and politics. No one, in actuality really gives a damn about human right, in the end it is all just politics.

And that implies propaganda against China solely.

There are not many Pakistani members who believe the Western Uyghur propaganda. Some do.

They will be posted cvnt. Have patience. Tera baap mullah diesel bhi itna impatient nahin.

@Dubious @waz @The Eagle

All abuse is in front of you. I don't understand how many warnings this person can take: 6, 7, 8... 20?

You should try for an American green card because they need traitors like you. Fvcking cvnt.

Links not found. Tsk tsk.

There are not many Pakistani members who believe the Western Uyghur propaganda. Some do.

Also, don't try to believe that the Trump admin is less warlike than the past admins.

The only reason they want to retreat from the Middle East is not because of they have suddenly discovered their conscience. It is because they want to focus on their biggest archenemy China.

An economically collapsed US will become increasingly more hostile and suicidal. Just look at their current stock market/bond market on life support, they need to print 100 billion dollars out of thin air on a daily basis in order to sustain the entire financial/banking sector. It is not going to last very long. And when it cannot withstand anymore, the coming collapse will turn into an unprecedented cataclysm. The world's geopolitical landscape will be reshaped forever.

Now we are in a dangerous intersection of the WWIII, and the far right members from the Trump admin have becoming increasingly more suicidal. They are willing to harm China at any cost, even at the expense of annihilating their own country.

Last edited:
China solely

Not limited to China only, but currently surely they are the brunt of all the western force. And when I talk about west, its US mainly because US is always the one dictating everything. Big corporations are theirs, all the money is theirs. And I personally agree with Trump policy, that they should limit themselves and contract themselves against limited amount of objectives. Right now they have expanded way too much, with their influence and every thing. It is hard to manage and we see that with how China is countering them in different regions.

They are all negative and obviously opposed to CPEC. Get your reading glasses.

They cover the surrounding controversial politics, like corruption, yes, and stall. Not that CPEC is a debt trap tool.

Also, if this comprises the Western media, then lol.

Not limited to China only, but currently surely they are the brunt of all the western force. And when I talk about west, its US mainly because US is always the one dictating everything. Big corporations are theirs, all the money is theirs. And I personally agree with Trump policy, that they should limit themselves and contract themselves against limited amount of objectives. Right now they have expanded way too much, with their influence and every thing. It is hard to manage and we see that with how China is countering them in different regions.

Trump admin believes that destroying China will ensure the hegemony of the western world for another 100 years.

If they cannot achieve it, then they will very likely try to bring down the world along with them.

Trump admin believes that destroying China will ensure the hegemony of the western world for another 100 years.

If they cannot achieve it, then they will very likely try to bring down the world along with them.

well these 10-20 years are important, if they can't contain China now, it would be smooth sailing for China. But the main thing for me is when will the dependency on dollar change. And how will the world progress, without keeping dollar as a default currency. No one is going to go after Yuan, since the Chinese keep their financial books very close to their heart (Lack of transparency). What else is there gold, crypto-currency?

What is your take on Western propaganda against CPEC and OBOR in general? Does all of it stem from Western fear that China will capture its share of the market? Is the Western paranoia against China solely based on economic and geopolitical interests? Can you define Western fear and propaganda against China in general?

Last edited:
well these 10-20 years are important, if they can't contain China now, it would be smooth sailing for China. But the main thing for me is when will the dependency on dollar change. And how will the world progress, without keeping dollar as a default currency. No one is going to go after Yuan, since the Chinese keep their financial books very close to their heart (Lack of transparency). What else is there gold, crypto-currency?

The next five years will be the most critical moment not only for China, also for the world.

President Xi has already expressed its support for the blockchain, so hopefully it could help all developing countries to bypass the hegemony of the US financial system.

What is your take on Western propaganda against CPEC and OBOR in general? Does all of it stem from Western fear that China will capture its share of the market? Is the Western paranoia against China solely based on economic and geopolitical interests? Can you define Western fear and propaganda against China?

Their elite hawks firmly believe that it will be strategically a disaster to allow China to control the entire ecosystem of the future world via OBOR and 5G/6G network.

If the US has been technologically overwhelmed by China, the country will cease to exist as it was an artificial country bonded by different people whose common interest was to become beneficial by the US hegemony.

If the US hegemony is gone, the solidarity will also be gone.

Last edited:
The next five years will be the most critical moment not only for China, also for the world.

President Xi has already expressed its support for the blockchain, so hopefully it could help all developing countries to bypass the hegemony of the US financial system.

Their elite hawks firmly believe that it will be strategically a disaster to allow China to control the entire ecosystem of the future world via OBOR and 5G/6G network.

If the US has been technologically overwhelmed by China, the country will cease to exist as it was an artificial country bonded by different people whose common interest was to become beneficial by the US hegemony.

If the US hegemony is gone, the solidarity will also be gone.

Separatism is the least of US concerns. They are not the ones with a million people in "rehabilitation camps."

Back
Top Bottom