What's new

Welfare of politically active members!

It is my opinion that unless the basic governance paradigm is changed to Islamic Political and Economic principles, we will see a succession of failed and discredited governments over the next ten years.

No he remains banned until I decide.
The idiot was spamming the forum with negative ratings when we were hacked and we are supposed to feel for him?
I may turn it to a ban for life.
May already be on here as a re incarnated international global trotter. Who knows may have landed on the moon and opened a pakora shop.

Quitting shouldn't be the option, post against, post what do you think is wrong.

Leaving the field open to anti people forces is not good.

I was also away for a long time, thought posting and contributing can make some small difference.
I am tired to be a pakistan that was cursed moment when i born as pakistani. I am getting another nationality with my family so we can have peace .lanat ho pakistan per khuda ki .i am in georgia now .

Moderators should allow members with different opinions to voice their thoughts and not close threads. If there is censorship in Pakistan and of different opinions here then what is the difference? This is not a Taleem i Balighaan School and should not be run along those lines. The objectives resolution says that all laws should be in conformance with the Quran and Sunnah. If someone is promoting that, then what is the problem? Only Qadianis and Indians tried to de-track my post urging Hafiz Asim Munir to unite the Muslims in a European Union like confederation to be called Khilafah. And everyone knows very well that Qadianis and Hindus are enemies of Islam and Pakistan.

I am tired to be a pakistan that was cursed moment when i born as pakistani. I am getting another nationality with my family so we can have peace .lanat ho pakistan per khuda ki .i am in georgia now .

Fair play - seeing what i have seen recently i am so happy that my parents left pakistan to start a new life - they were alot smarter than i originally gave them credit for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you good luck for future bhai, stay safe and happy

Aik banday ne kaha tha key transport ka karobar sirf wahi kar sakta hy jo desi ghee hazam kar sakta hy. Ab Pakistan main rehny ke liye bhi yahi strength chahiye hy. Don't worry! you will be back to your old self again in a few months time and hope to see you active again.

Back
Top Bottom