What's new

Welcome Asians: Japan turns to rest of Asia in hunt for younger employees

East Asian, Southeast Asian and South Asians are very , very good candidates. In Japan, there are quite a number of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and they assimilate very well. Btw, Pakistanis in Japan are known for good business instincts, many own very huge car sales businesses , and many are making a killing in selling 2nd hand Japanese cars and sell it to say ASEAN, Pakistan, India et al. Don't under-estimate South Asians and their savvy business sense --- and with productive minds like that --- that's what we need.

Look at any South Asians in Japan. They're either graduate students, teachers, college lecturers, in engineering or are in medicine / health field. These are model citizens.

Not refugees !

I know 2 guys... one is into cars... the other owns some energy company.. make small industrial sized power plants... both married to Japanese ladies and settled in Japan.

lol. Why do you always refer to people outside the region as a boogyman or some sort?

We've got quite a number of Arab workers and students in Japan. They're probably one of the most well-adapted into the country. Surprising for you right? lol.

View attachment 187294
Saudi Arabian -- in Japan -- ;)

@al-Hasani , @Mosamania , @JUBA , @Gasoline

Don't be surprised bro.

There are many people who have been brainwashed or still continue repeating past events . :angel:

They don't look to the reasons and causes why does that happens in europe or in their countries and forget about their countries' interventions in other's affairs and countries !

Why the extremists don't have such behaviours in other eastern countries such as Japan,China or Koreas i.e. why many Muslim countries have an excellent relations with these countries? ;)

The answer is easy, because they don't stick their noses in other's affairs or support anti-governments sides .

There is a famous saying that says " don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong " :-)

So, there is no comparison between Japan's disposals and europe's disposals to say oh Muslims will attack Japanese vise versa . :P

Why the extremists don't have such behaviours in other eastern countries such as Japan,China or Koreas i.e. why many Muslim countries have an excellent relations with these countries? ;)

Precisely. Eastern countries like Japan, China , Korea -- we tend to evade interventionism when and if possible. There is no cultural sense of "actively" changing another country's societal structure. That is what differentiates the East Asian and Western concept of political jurisprudence and the psychology of nation states.

There is no free meal in this world.

Just blame the European laziness for not willing to do those cheap labor jobs.

Many Muslim immigrants came to Europe to accept the low wage jobs such as the waste collector and many more.

waste collection is not a low paying job . Unionized n stable.

@Lux de Veritas @kankan326 will only take a couple of Hindus raping Japanese girls headlines and you'll see this idea go down the drain

Don't be surprised bro.

There are many people who have been brainwashed or still continue repeating past events . :angel:

They don't look to the reasons and causes why does that happens in europe or in their countries and forget about their countries' interventions in other's affairs and countries !

The answer is easy, because they don't stick their noses in other's affairs or support anti-governments sides .

There is a famous saying that says " don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong " :-)

So, there is no comparison between Japan's disposals and europe's disposals to say oh Muslims will attack Japanese vise versa . :P
Please. China is a major victim of terrorism, okay? Didn't hear any news about terrorist attacks in China? We are in a far worse place than US in this regard. The reason why Japan and Korea are free from terrorism attack is simply because there are few Muslims in their countries. Nothing else. But seems Japan is risking their future by inviting Muslims into their country.

Last edited:
Please. China is a major victim of terrorism, okay? Didn't hear any news about terrorist attacks in China? We are in a far more worse place than US in this regard. The reason why Japan and Korea are free from terrorism attack is simply because there are few Muslims in their countries. Nothing else. But seems Japan is risking their future by inviting Muslims into their country.

Not all people who practice Islam are bad, and it is erroneous for us to prejudge them based on the actions of some fanatical few. As a Ph.D candidate, I have A LOT of colleagues who practice Islam and they are astute, respectable, honorable people.

Not all people who practice Islam are bad, and it is erroneous for us to prejudge them based on the actions of some fanatical few. As a Ph.D candidate, I have A LOT of colleagues who practice Islam and they are astute, respectable, honorable people.
never give any foreigner citizenship even for second gen too !

never give any foreigner citizenship even for second gen too !

We have Japanese Naturalization Process.

THE NATIONALITY LAW

As per Article 5 of Japanese Law on Naturalization:

The Minister of Justice shall not permit the naturalization of an alien unless he or she fulfills all of the following conditions:
(1) that he or she has domiciled in Japan for five years or more consecutively;
(2) that he or she is twenty years of age or more and of full capacity to act according to the law of his or her home country;
(3) that he or she is of upright conduct;
(4) that he or she is able to secure a livelihood by one's own property or ability, or those of one's spouse or other relatives with whom one lives on common living expenses;
(5) that he or she has no nationality, or the acquisition of Japanese nationality will result in the loss of foreign nationality;
(6) that he or she has never plotted or advocated, or formed or belonged to a political party or other organization which has plotted or advocated the overthrow of the Constitution of Japan or the Government existing thereunder, since the enforcement of the Constitution of Japan.

2. When an alien is, regardless of his or her intention, unable to deprive himself or herself of his or her current nationality, the Minister of Justice may permit the naturalization of the alien, notwithstanding that the alien does not fulfill the conditions set forth in item (5) of the preceding paragraph, if the Minister of Justice finds exceptional circumstances in his or her family relationship with a Japanese national, or other circumstances.

capture-png.178713

Our Muslims have higher birthrate but our government done something even far far worse. They flood us with Hindus.

The PRC who never work with Hindus never know that given a choice Islam is far preferable to Hindus. Dont believe you go ask your engineer friend in Silicon Valley.

Below is what Singapore will eventually become if Hindus took over.

india-photos-89-560x372.jpg

india-photos-04.jpg

india-photos-09-560x420.jpg
hindus in Mauritius represent 48.5 % and they are good !

Attachments

• 152836066.jpg
    152836066.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 4
When Muslims come to a new country, as a minority, they look nice and polite. As their population grows, they ask for a place to build mosque. And around it they will build their own community, in which non-muslims are not welcomed. But in all views, they are still with low profile. When their population gets bigger, they ask for more privileges, like providing halal food and do the religion rituals in public. When their population gets to above 30%, they introduce sharia law to govern their own ppl.

In all the phases, they will keep close contact with outside Muslims. They exchange ideas with each other. They keep watch on each other. Islam is not just a religion. Muslims are a political organization. They are very ambitious and aggressive. They believe they are destined to push the Islam to the whole world. Not all Muslims are terrorists. But when their population gets to some scale, the extremists will emerge from them. It's a rule that is bound to happen.

Please. China is a major victim of terrorism, okay? Didn't hear any news about terrorist attacks in China? We are in a far more worse place than US in this regard. The reason why Japan and Korea are free from terrorism attack is simply because there are few Muslims in their countries. Nothing else. But seems Japan is risking their future by inviting Muslims into their country.

It's your opinion and I've to respect it ...All of us are victims of terrorism and religious extremists.:-)

I heard of the last attack before few months ago and I'm very ashamed for that ugly actions .

I meant by stating China, is that the relations with the Muslim nation-China is very good...So, there is no politically motivated attacks against China from Muslims .

Yes, there are extremists in all religions ,but that's doesn't give a pre-judgement that all Muslims are terrorists or hating China ?!

Try not to generalise .

Regards.

When Muslims come to a new country, as a minority, they look nice and polite. As their population grows, they ask for a place to build mosque. And around it they will build their own community, in which non-muslims are not welcomed. But in all views, they are still with low profile. When their population gets bigger, they ask for more privileges, like providing halal food and do the religion rituals in public. When their population gets to above 30%, they introduce sharia law to govern their own ppl.

In all the phases, they will keep close contact with outside Muslims. They exchange ideas with each other. They keep watch on each other. Islam is not just a religion. Muslims are a political organization. They are very ambitious and aggressive. They believe they are destined to push the Islam to the whole world. Not all Muslims are terrorists. But when their population gets to some scale, the extremists will emerge from them. It's a rule that is bound to happen.

Have to say, I agree with this description - word to word.

On topic, I think Japan needs to take it a bit slow since it can't undone later. Despite all the benefits that immigrants bring (myself being an immigrant), I think things start getting really desperate once native population and the much better organized immigrants start competing for the same jobs/resources. Especially true for an old & highly populated, geographically small country like Japan (much more so than USA, Canada, Australia, NZ).

hindus in Mauritius represent 48.5 % and they are good !

Asked. Told me about a guy who was arrested and locked up in Gitmo :( Big loss to company when the conviction came around.

I do not think you guys want me to cite how Indians treat natives like animals or dalits even in Mauritius and worse in Caribbean.

Look at what the shit Indians done in paradise Mauritius. The blacks are made Dalits.

Le Malaise Créole: Ethnic Identity in Mauritius - Rosabelle Boswell - Google Books

http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/4c3d84ec2.pdf

Yup. In Canada last year some muslim group in Toronto asked for Sharia law to be implemented but was turned down. They will try again when their population grow more in the next decade.

Back
Top Bottom