What's new

Weakness of India

I think India's greatest weakness is its "Softness".....Except for isolated incidents like Gujrat, 'Mumbai riots etc.....Indians are generally peaceful and mild natured......

Aggresssion is something that in innate in every Human, but with Indians, we let it out only when our back is against the wall or ***** hits the fan.....

We need to take advantage of our god-given gifts.....manpower,resources, economy and lets not forget.....Brain...

We need to become more aggressive in our mindset......and for this I respect the Chinese......They know how to get things done and they are ready to put everything behind it.....
Best example is the way they were able to take back HK from the Brits even though they werent in a very strong position....
Another thing to learn is to be heavy handed with Terrorism and militants.....

We need to set examples....Send out messages to these bastards......Publicized hangings of Afzal Guru, Kasab etc.....
So many years and fcukin Afzal Guru is still a bloody state guest........We really need to mend our mild attitude......
Gandhi's principles of "Put the other cheek forward" has really hurt us more ways than one.....What worked in the Independence movement wont work now.....Times are different and we need to catch up.....

Also as mentioned above, our leadership is very short-sighted.......We need educated leaders who are "experts" in their professions.....

I fail to understand how the hell does one appoint a person who has no knowledge of economy as a Finance minister or a weakling civilian who doesnt even know the structure of the army as a Defence minister??
We havent been able to secure too many oil resources or strategic depth and are falling behind China in this regard thanks to the above "civilian" leadership who fails to forsee such partnerships to benefit India......

Just to point out a few.....

India's greatest weakness and problem IMO are

1> Population: Mother of all problems like corruption, scarcity of resources, poverty, unemployment and whatever you can call on and off.

2>We never learned our lessons from history and keep on repeating mistakes.

3>We have learnt that "patience is the virtue" but for India she can never have had enough of it. we know this is our age old patience to forgive and ignore lot of things but enemies call it our weakness.

Indian politicians.

politically we are facing much more problem then you people...i think your political background and present politicians are well educated to run the country both economically and with respect to defence. but our politicians only know how to boost up their own accounts and nothing else..the defence position of our country is only because of military interference.

India's greatest weakness and problem IMO are

1> Population: Mother of all problems like corruption, scarcity of resources, poverty, unemployment and whatever you can call on and off.

2>We never learned our lessons from history and keep on repeating mistakes.

3>We have learnt that "patience is the virtue" but for India she can never have had enough of it. we know this is our age old patience to forgive and ignore lot of things but enemies call it our weakness.

Concept of India is my only reason for existence. And all my readings and understandings made me arrive at conclusions that are exactly the opposite of yours.

In fact @QADRI really echos my thoughts.

Just my thoughts. But do keep up the churning. The churning will ensure vitality and we all know Satyameva Jayate.

We lack pro-active strategic thinking

"Look East" is not enough. We need much higher level of pro-active strategic thinking

We lack pro-active strategic thinking

"Look East" is not enough. We need much higher level of pro-active strategic thinking

Bro..any reason behind opening a 2009 thread?

Back
Top Bottom