What's new

Weakness of India

armyoptimist

Reaction score
I know every country has strenght as well as weakness. All of us know the power of India now tell me the weakness of Indian Military like their atomic bombs weakness,missiles weakness etc.

I know every country has strenght as well as weakness. All of us know the power of India now tell me the weakness of Indian Military like their atomic bombs weakness,missiles weakness etc.

Why should we tell to YOU???

:azn::usflag::coffee:

So ...You want us to dig our own grave ? :what:

*Anyways i think our main weakness is that our politicians lack strategic thinking !

*our political leaders lacks imagination,they are very corrupt and are damm selfish.

*Police force does not have any freedom and frequently being interfered by the politicians.

*Kashmir problem with Pakistan.

*Proximity to area's affected by terrorism.

So ...You want us to dig our own grave ? :what:

*Anyways i think our main weakness is that our politicians lack strategic thinking !

*our political leaders lacks imagination,they are very corrupt and are damm selfish.

*Police force does not have any freedom and frequently being interfered by the politicians.

*Kashmir problem with Pakistan.

Oh yeah, and whenever we tell you something, you think its Chinese trickery. You never trust us and will ever will. You always ask youself: What's in it for Chinese? Have you ever asked yourself what's in it for India? :rofl:

Oh yeah, and whenever we tell you something, you think its Chinese trickery. You never trust us and will ever will. You always ask youself: What's in it for Chinese? Have you ever asked yourself what's in it for India? :rofl:

:nono: No No... don't start trolling !

and i wish to know the relative strength or weakness of each comparable force, it will be better if there is a clear list showing the good and bad so that we can truly know the disparities and keep an eye on the development of that particular item , rather than making pointless defamation of each other weapon systems, even if the outcoming results produced (from relative comparisons by the heartful contributions of all our dearly members truly knowing the current progress and facts)may not be proven authoritatively, but i believe that it will be an interesting discussion regarding possible advancement of each side in the near and long future that may drastically change the strategic landscape within the region. hope this place will soon be filled with lots of useful and remarkable replies that will benefit all of us who are concerned about the military prowessness..

My beloved Indian friend, which part you call trolling? :whistle:

Getting offtopic and bringing CHINA into this....

''Oh yeah, and whenever we tell you something, you think its Chinese trickery. You never trust us and will ever will. You always ask youself: What's in it for Chinese? Have you ever asked yourself what's in it for India?''

Hope you understand my beloved Chinese friend ! :cheers:

Nothing personal !

The main weakness of India is typical Indian insecurity. Positive energy is to strive to get a larger piece of pie. They seem to like to think there is only one pie, so they watch closely what you will have, so they will have more. Typical negative energy. Maybe under British rule when India was a colony, Indians enjoyed their most happiest times? :agree:

any useful posts please , do not spoil the original intention of starting this interesting thread by turning it into a flame bait thread!! i think your contribution on this topic despite the distrust on each other will earn the other readers many thanks.....readers will appreciate this thread with informative disclosures otherwise this will become another wasted thread....firstly thanks a lot.......

One weakness we sure do have is
---> Our politicinas (TOP BRASS that is) do NOT think much of security of the nation ... thats why our defence deals take ages to complete... eg MRCA deal will take ages as well..
they should not care much abt the corruption in deals e.g. Bofors deal.. after acquiring Bofors its more than ONE DECADE since we purchased any similar gun/mini-tank..If they know theres nothing else to compete with the disputed deal why not just pass the tender and get the much needed armour for the country?????
hence , Personally I think they should be more aggressive/ enthusiastic.
regds.
saint N sinnerr

Back
Top Bottom