What's new

We will CUT OFF your water supply India warning to Pakistan

You are a retard. You don't understand that Pakistanis are stubborn to the point of death, but Indians are too cowardly to even handle minor inconvenience and will fold quickly. Such is your nature. Look at your pathetic soldiers crying about eating daal. Lmao

Well history is the proof of that stubbornness. :p:

And you guys are the byproducts of those attrocities, slavery and rape by Muslim invaders. Not us. Still feeling proud, huh ??? :p:

Sorry but you are the byproducts. Look at the state of you Indians today. You carry the genetics of your forefathers and are thus known to be the rape Capitol of the world. Look how deeply rape culture is embedded in your society. :lol:

Sorry but you are the byproducts. Look at the state of you Indians today. You carry the genetics of your forefathers and are thus known to be the rape Capitol of the world. :lol:

And some guys still maintain their Hindu sir name Rao, Choudary, Randhawa, etc (the list is too long), as a tail with their Muslim name just to reiterate the fact who got raped by whom. :rofl:

Stay on topic if you have anything productive to say. Else please excuse me.

And some guys still maintain their Hindu sir name Rao, Choudary, Randhawa, etc (the list is too long), as a tail with their Muslim name just to reiterate the fact who got raped by whom. :rofl:

Stay on topic if you have anything productive to say. Else please excuse me.

Indian *** on fire and reverting to obfuscation and retreat tactics. You slum dogs are very easy. I been trolling you little slum dog rapists on this site for 8 years. Same old pony, same tricks. Boring.

Indian *** on fire and reverting to obfuscation and retreat tactics. You slum dogs are very easy. I been trolling you little slum dog rapists on this site for 8 years. Same old pony, same tricks. Boring.

You are a petty useless troll, who is not worth a conversation. I bet this is your level of respect and thoughts about your own mother and sister (if any).

Alas, those who respect and love their mother will never get too low talking I'll about others.

So please excuse me, my cultural upbringing is not that low like yours. :-(

India needs to max use the rivers allocated to it. And set world record in building 30 dams at once ( 10 each on 3 rivers allocated to it) within max 5 years. It will completely destroy Pakistani fabric ..while doing it legitimately. Brilliant decision.

Those Pakistani PDFian here...who are threatning, they should read IWT. You cannot do a shit about it.

As a goodwill gesture ...if they give back the occupied part of Kashmir, we should sell them water and make money ....which they think they will earn from CPEC.

Why did not we think of this earlier. Modi is just awesome.

India needs to max use the rivers allocated to it. And set world record in building 30 dams at once ( 10 each on 3 rivers allocated to it) within max 5 years. It will completely destroy Pakistani fabric ..while doing it legitimately. Brilliant decision.

Those Pakistani PDFian here...who are threatning, they should read IWT. You cannot do a shit about it.

As a goodwill gesture ...if they give back the occupied part of Kashmir, we should sell them water and make money ....which they think they will earn from CPEC.

Why did not we think of this earlier. Modi is just awesome.

If you you blow us on your knees, we might let you live.

LOL is that a suggestion? I don't think 190 million people can migrate mate! :P

Millions would convert to hinduism and will become part of Akhand Bharat. That guy was damn upset....wanted to give him some hope....so i suggested consider migrating.

Back
Top Bottom