What's new

We Want to Show That Indian Muslims also Feels Patriotic : Saif Ali Khan on Phantom

hqdefault2.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hahahahahahahahahah

Oh my, my.

As for the thread, of course they are patriotic. In actual fact, the most cheeky Indians I have come across have been Indian Muslims. I don't know why so many Pakistanis concern themselves with their community affairs.

Great movie yaar, you not see? :cheers:

Katrina Kaif commando :sniper:

A dancing commando?

Apni Ghundi Runn na dekh lein is ki jaga :lol::lol:

I don't watch bollywood

Last edited:
Religion comes first for every Muslim , doesn't matter where they live. It is brother to brother system. Most Muslims will be agree with me I'm sure

It is really very fortunate for Pakistan that everyone is considered a true Patriot.

but why Altaf Hussain's MQM / Muhajirs spokesperson needs to prove their 'Hub Bul Watani' day in and day out ?
AH is a British nstional who took oath for loyality with queen.

Doesn't Pakistani Hindus, Christians and Sikhs need to show their patriotism to their Islamic Republic of Pakistan :pakistan:
Not really. I would prefer their criticism rather than fake appreciation. They are my equals and have equal rights to criticize.

Not really. I would prefer their criticism rather than fake appreciation. They are my equals and have equal rights to criticize.

Good to know that every citizen of Pakistan has equal right in Islamic republic of Pakistan.

I am sure that News about minorities seeking asylums in foreign lands are fake and are planted by RAW.

Good to know that every citizen of Pakistan has equal right in Islamic republic of Pakistan.

I am sure that News about minorities seeking asylums in foreign lands are fake and are planted by RAW.
Oh please we know how many people apply for foreign visas to US, Canada, Australia and migrate there too.

But I commented on your assertion that we expect our minorities to tow the line. We don't. There are problems for them, they have every right to criticize and fight for their rights to make things better. Not like India where every privileged Muslim like Salman Khan ends up showcasing their Hinduness, whereas we all know its just something not allowed as per all Islamic tenets. Its not a question of Patriotism. So obviously these poor chaps are pressured into these shenanigans.

h please we know how many people apply for foreign visas to US, Canada, Australia and migrate there too
Don't get confused with applying for Visa and seeking asylum.
But I commented on your assertion that we expect our minorities to tow the line. We don't. There are problems for them, they have every right to criticize and fight for their rights to make things better. Not like India where every privileged Muslim like Salman Khan ends up showcasing their Hinduness, whereas we all know its just something not allowed as per all Islamic tenets. Its not a question of Patriotism. So obviously these poor chaps are pressured into these shenanigans.
I again congratulate you for Pakistan letting its minorities to criticize and fight for their rights.

Your Government should explain this to stupid MQM people who are pleading to UN against this discriminatory attitude of Pakistan's establishment towards minorities. Their actions not only hurt Pakistan's image but also send misleading signals to people like us.

Don't get confused with applying for Visa and seeking asylum.

Both are ways to migrate to greener pastures.

I again congratulate you for Pakistan letting its minorities to criticize and fight for their rights.

Your Government should explain this to stupid MQM people who are pleading to UN against this discriminatory attitude of Pakistan's establishment towards minorities. Their actions not only hurt Pakistan's image but also send misleading signals to people like us.
MQM is representative of nobody. But if Pakistan's government is doing something wrong, minorities have a every right to bring the matter to the UN. What I am highlighting is the difference in attitude. You are more concerned about image, I'm concerned about the minorities. That's why your minorities no matter how much patriotism they show always looks fake. Pakistan's minorities love for Pakistan has never even been a question.

There is no one who tells them "Don't like it? Go to India". Can you say the same is true in your land?

There is no one who tells them "Don't like it? Go to India". Can you say the same is true in your land?
How can I question the land of pure.
It is the stupid Pakistani Newspaper bribed by RaW which are creating a negative image of your purest of pure land.

5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told
5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

4,300 Hindus, Sikhs from Pakistan, Afghanistan get Indian citizenship - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Sure, go on making anti-Pakistani films, if that helps you protect being forcefully converted. :lol:

Meanwhile:

Muslims fear rising tide of Hindu nationalism in Modi’s India

They will prefer migrating to Pakistan than being forcefully converted.

4,300 Hindus, Sikhs from Pakistan, Afghanistan get Indian citizenship - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

A movie should speak for itself Mr. Saif Ali Khan. Not controversial statements like this to draw people.
Another attempt for vote bank "movies"?

Back
Top Bottom