What's new

We passed nuclear point of no return by hundreds of kilometers

True but I guess Pakistan still has better/more warheads and delivery systems.

Doesn't matter.. We have been helping Iranians get this tech under the covers and we will help them have the facility to deliver them as well.

Doesn't matter.. We have been helping Iranians get this tech under the covers and we will help them have the facility to deliver them as well.

Please ensure that cover don't blow up....All your country's effort to clinch a civilian nuclear deal will go down for good apart from other horrific sanctions that will impact Pakistan masses immensely....

I understand your rejoice but lets not go overboard....If news is true then congrats Iran..Good luck Israel....

Please ensure that cover don't blow up....All your country's effort to clinch a civilian nuclear deal will go down for good apart from other horrific sanctions that will impact Pakistan masses immensely....

I understand your rejoice but lets not go overboard....If news is true then congrats Iran..Good luck Israel....

Oh is that the Israel part that is making you worried? Well no matter how much you try to defend that or it tries to defend itself, Israel stands to demise and will demise. Prophet Isa PBUH will end this state and kill their lord with his own hands. So even if Israel neutralizes the nuclear asserts of Iran (God Forbid), even then the fate of Israel is not going to change. So relax and let Iran build more muscles. After all Israel has 200 nuclear weapons and Iran might have 2 at most.

Oh is that the Israel part that is making you worried?

I have no love for Israel so there is no scope to worry...World anyway is full of Sh1t so couple of more nukes is not going to make a difference...However when it comes to Iran eyebrows do rise because their leader is lunatic.....

Well no matter how much you try to defend that or it tries to defend itself, Israel stands to demise and will demise. Prophet Isa PBUH will end this state and kill their lord with his own hands. So even if Israel neutralizes the nuclear asserts of Iran (God Forbid), even then the fate of Israel is not going to change.
No comments...You can have your faith and i will have mine....

So relax and let Iran build more muscles. After all Israel has 200 nuclear weapons and Iran might have 2 at most.

As said apart from my discomfort with their current leader i honestly have no objection in Iran getting their hands on Nukes....

because their leader is lunatic.....

i dont want iran to get nukes, but for different reasons.

ahmedinijad is not a lunatic.

he will not bring about a new holocaust, that is sensationalist BS.

i dont want iran to get nukes because it will turn the region upside down and frankly the iranians are not the most trustworthy bunch.

having said that, if iran do get nukes it could benefit pakistan, i am undecided.

ahmedinijad is not a lunatic. he will not bring about a new holocaust, that is sensationalist BS.
May i ask why you think so??? A man is a lunatic if he is speaking BS all the time....You can never be sure if he is going to do what he says or not... Enjoy some of his famous sayings...

Famous quotes by Ahmadinejad

If after reading this you don't think he is lunatic and just saying for the sake of it then i cannot help

i dont want iran to get nukes because it will turn the region upside down and frankly the iranians are not the most trustworthy bunch.

having said that, if iran do get nukes it could benefit pakistan, i am undecided.

NOw i am confused....In first line you said that Iran is not trustworthy...In second like you said it will benefit Pakistan...Care to shed more light on it...I would like to know how a nuclear Iran will help Pakistan...

May i ask why you think so??? A man is a lunatic if he is speaking BS all the time....You can never be sure if he is going to do what he says or not... Enjoy some of his famous sayings...

Famous quotes by Ahmadinejad

If after reading this you don't think he is lunatic and just saying for the sake of it then i cannot help

NOw i am confused....In first line you said that Iran is not trustworthy...In second like you said it will benefit Pakistan...Care to shed more light on it...I would like to know how a nuclear Iran will help Pakistan...

if some of those quotes are true then i would adjust my opinion on a'jad, however after fabrication the media made about his holocaust remarks i would like to verify some of them

whether iran going nuclear is good for pakistan is not clear cut imo, it has positives and negatives, i cant make my mind up.

if some of those quotes are true then i would adjust my opinion on a'jad, however after fabrication the media made about his holocaust remarks i would like to verify some of them.
Fair enough...

whether iran going nuclear is good for pakistan is not clear cut imo, it has positives and negatives, i cant make my mind up.

Thats what i am asking for...What are those positives and negatives....would you mind sharing??

Iran's advances in nuclear technology spark new concerns

By Joby Warrick
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, May 1, 2010; 1:06 PM

VIENNA -- Iran is poised to make a significant leap in its ability to enrich uranium, with more sophisticated centrifuge technology that is being assembled in secret to advance the country's nuclear efforts, according to U.S. and European intelligence officials and diplomats.

Iran's apparent gains in centrifuge technology have heightened concerns that the government is working clandestinely on a uranium-enrichment plant capable of producing more nuclear fuel at a much faster pace, the officials said.

U.N. nuclear monitors have not been allowed to examine the new centrifuge, which Iranian officials briefly put on display at a news conference this month. But an expert group's analysis of the new machine -- based on photos -- suggests that it could be up to five times more productive than the balky centrifuges Iran currently uses to enrich uranium.

Assuming the country has so far produced only prototypes of the centrifuge, it will probably take it another two years, or more, to assemble enough machines to make enough enriched uranium for a nuclear weapon. After that, though, Iran would be in a position to ramp up production dramatically, depending on how many machines it decides to install.

Using its existing centrifuges, Iran has made more than two tons of low-enriched uranium, an amount that officials say could be further enriched to produce enough weapons-grade material for about two nuclear bombs, even as the government insists that its nuclear program is exclusively for energy production.

Iran's progress on a new centrifuge coincides with a marked decline in activity at its two known uranium-enrichment plants, sources said, spurring speculation that it plans to use the new centrifuge at a still-unknown facility.

One of the known plants, a small, heavily fortified facility built in a mountain tunnel near the city of Qom, has been all but idle in recent months. Construction work has slowed to a near halt in the weeks since the facility was publicly revealed in September, according to two Europe-based diplomats privy to intelligence reports about the site.

"They seem to have lost interest in Qom since its discovery," said the diplomat, who, like others, requested anonymity while discussing sensitive intelligence about Iran's nuclear program. "It makes us wonder if they're thinking about a new site."

A second diplomat confirmed that inspectors had seen a sharp drop-off in activity at Qom, prompting questions about the whereabouts of scores of highly trained scientists and workers seen there during visits six months ago. "They do not have enough trained people to work in multiple places," the official said.

Iran's largest enrichment facility, an underground complex near the city of Natanz, also appears to have stalled. Originally built to house 50,000 first-generation centrifuges known as IR1s, Natanz had only about 3,800 functioning machines when U.N. inspectors visited in late January, down from nearly 5,000 working IR1s the previous spring.

In uranium enrichment, centrifuges spin a gasified form of uranium at supersonic speeds to create the enriched fuel used in commercial nuclear power plants, as well as in nuclear weapons.

The IR1 centrifuge used at Natanz is based on a 1950s Dutch design that Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan stole and sold to the Iranians. The machine is prone to crashing, and was quickly abandoned by other countries that used it.

The new machine displayed by Iran leaps ahead by at least two generations, according to diplomatic sources and nuclear experts. One diplomat said the new machine on display was "probably an IR5," adding that the U.N. officials do not yet know how Iran developed the centrifuge, or who might have provided assistance.

"We don't know where these are supposed to be going," the official said.

An analysis by the nonprofit Institute for Science and International Security concluded that new machine is made of rare, hard-to-make metals such as carbon fiber, and has been substantially redesigned to increase efficiency. While Iran has offered no test data, the machine appears "theoretically capable" of producing enriched uranium at a rate five times faster than the IR1, the Washington-based nuclear research group said.

David Albright, ISIS president and co-author of the analysis, said it is legitimate to suspect that a new centrifuge plant is under construction, though it is unclear where Iran would acquire the uranium feedstock to use in such a facility. After being forced to acknowledge the existence of the Qom site, Iran may well have decided to start another enrichment plant to keep its nuclear options open, he said.

"The logic is that, if a site is discovered, start building another one or two," Albright said.

Iran has a limited amount of natural uranium, but it has already produced uranium hexafluoride, the feedstock for centrifuges, to keep them running for years.

Ali Akbar Salehi, Iran's nuclear energy chief, was vague when asked during a CBS interview about new facilities. "We say start -- we probably will start -- another site this year," Salehi said. He added that Iran does not intend to notify the U.N. nuclear agency about the new construction until the facility is nearly ready to begin operating.

After being embarrassed publicly by revelations about the secret Qom plant, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad boasted that Iran would soon build 10 new enrichment plants.

washingtonpost.com

Hi troll.

India is not an "Islamic republic". He claimed that Pakistan will no longer remain the only nuclear Islamic nation.

Anyhow, we dont know the real numbers and speculation indicates India has about 120 warheads while Pakistan has been pushing hard and has about 90 in the current arsenal.

We must also consider India has the ability to create the 3rd largest arsenal, something which I would not like happening.

Hi trollette

Even though india is the "hindu republic" it does not have 120 warheads and Pakistan has more warheads than india.

Pakistan has more sophisticated and more powerful warheads than india.

india does not have the ability to create the the 3rd largest nuclear arsenal.

Please unplug the india propaganda machine and go away.

Hi trollette

Pakistan has more sophisticated and more powerful warheads than india.

india does not have the ability to create the the 3rd largest nuclear arsenal.

are you a physicist or a nuclear scientist or a nuclear engineer?
who gave such sophisticated information, and you are marking it credible??? did you read some article? did you see the blue print of our bomb and compared it to yours??? Utter nonsense.
It would be better and very kind of you, of you could please, remain to the topic. and do not behave like an excited electron.

Last edited:
are you a physicist or a nuclear scientist or a nuclear engineer?
who gave such sophisticated information, and you are marking it credible??? did you read some article? did you see the blue print of our bomb and compared it to yours??? Utter nonsense.
It would be better and very kind of you, of you could please, remain to the topic. and do not behave like an excited electron.

here little child before you start crying again

Federation of American Scientists :: Status of World Nuclear Forces

oh gawd !! insane another moslem country with nuke ??????

thats not right - now just wait n watch - they will soon bomb the hell out of each other.

thats what always happen in muslim community. the biggest enemy of a moslem is other moselm. they will find some lame non existent reason to fight each other.

In that case you should be happy but somehow I cannot trace any joy in your words! Does it mean you do not believe what you're saying ? On the contrary to what you've said, now you've one more nuclear Muslim state to worry about.

ahmedinijad is not a lunatic.

he will not bring about a new holocaust, that is sensationalist BS.

You must be joking when you say he's not a lunatic! The man seems to be the worst loose cannon I have ever seen in any politics around the world. When nobody is willing to be the enemy of Iranian government, the clerical government of Iran seems to start sabre-rattling and war-mongering by threatening to destroy Israel.

Pakistan, India and Israel are not signatories to NPT and therefore they cannot be blamed for developing nuclear technology, whatever biased reasons they might have for their convenience. However, Iran's previous government was a signatory and now if the clerical government of Iran wants to develop nuclear weapons, it is going back at its words.

Because of Ahmedinejad's political rhetorics and the clerical government's sabre-rattling, the innocent people of Iran have to suffer the consequences of crippling sanctions. I am surprised how Persians are tolerant of a government that has reduced their country to a isolated and ignored outpost, with no civil freedom or electoral rights. Very unfortunate.

How else does Iran plan at attack and finish Israel other than nuclear warheads? Certainly not by sending their "promiscuous" women and causing earthquakes all over Tel Aviv..lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom