What's new

‘We often sleep empty stomach’: BSF jawan’s video exposes the mess caused by corruption

Mostly are Dalits
Do you have knowledge about dalits please
Sepcify

I don't think so. PDF Indian members belong to "First India". Most Dalits can't afford internet access.
Yeah like you chinese dwarfs know it

Hear iam one of the SC/ST community please specify your problems if any

Then India claims of Surgical strikes.
may be Indian soldiers did cross into Pakistan to stael food as they were being kept hungry by corrupt superiors.

Funny how my friend who is a mohajir he tells me otherwise. His family is not very with the treatment of their city Karachi by the hands of what he calls 'Punjabi Army'. I don't want you to have links with India, I'm saying you're talking out of your behind.

I am Mohajir and ask this idiot that what Mohajir do for living? We normally do office jobs, trade and business and we normally don't went to armed forces. Punjabi's and Pathans are the people since British raj time doing this job and check history to confirm this claim.

‘We often sleep empty stomach’: BSF jawan’s video exposes the mess caused by corruption
The videos expose the dismal state of affairs in the Armed force and the hardships our soldiers face everyday due to the "corrupt practices" of their own officers.
SHARES
Nishant Shekhar | New Delhi | Updated: January 9, 2017 9:29 pm
army-large.jpg
Army jawan alleges corruption by officers.
At a time when those complaining about standing in bank queues due to demonetisation are being asked by the ‘so called nationalists’ to compare their pain to that of the soldiers standing at border, a BSF jawan has shared three videos which describe how our national heroes are badly treated, while doing their duty, by none other than the administration. The videos expose the dismal state of affairs in the Armed force and the hardships our soldiers face everyday due to the “corrupt practices” of their own officers. And there is nothing nationalist about it. In fact, the videos, that have gone viral, may deter young aspirants from joining the armed force.

The video suggests that our jawans are not just exposed to the security threat from across the border and the elements, but are also subjected to humiliation and insult when it comes to their daily meals which are both substandard and insufficient. In fact, they even sleep empty stomach at times, the video reveals.

A BSF Jawan Posted Video; Showed Conditions They Have To Work Into

Army or paramilitary jawans usually don’t speak against seniors fearing strict punishment. However, Jawan Tej Bahadur of 29 battalion showed courage, may be because of his desperation, to talk about that humiliation without caring about the consequences. While we are told that Army provides best of food items to its jawans, the video of Bahadur presents a different picture. Half-baked chapatis and inedible daal are what the jawans get in their lunch, as shown in the video.

Read Also: BSF jawan in LoC alleges bad quality food; inquiry ordered

“It must be looking very beautiful in the picture. But I want to tell you that our condition here is very pathetic. In these difficult conditions, we are honestly doing our duty. But what we are not getting sufficient food to eat. How can we do our duty then?” Bahadur questions in the video. One can imagine what must be going through the minds of jawans while being served such a distasteful meal.

Interestingly, Bahadur says that he doesn’t blame the government for all this. “Mai sarkar ko dosh nahi deta. Sarkar humey sab kuch deti hai. Ye adhikari hain jo sab kuch bahar bech detey hain. Iski jaanch honi chahiye,” says the jawan, blaming the officers and not the government, adding that his voice be heard by the media. Well, thanks to the power of the internet, his appeal has been widely circulated wihtin a few hours.

From Bofors to Tatra truck, the list of corruption in the Army is not short. And if what Tej Bahadur is alleging is true, then it seems even the basic necessities are subject to graft in the forces. It is sad to note that while we have money to spend on new arms and equipment, there is no mechanism to ensure that our men on the border, our first line of defence, at least get a good meal at the end of the day for their efforts. Those in charge have some serious answering to do

http://indianexpress.com/article/op...-video-exposes-the-mess-caused-by-corruption/

This is direct attack on India and India must shoot these black sheeps. One dirty fish will pollute whole pond. The responsible person weakening Indian line of defense which is not good. I am from other side of border but we do respect every solider in this world and they are the real heroes of the nation

This is the mess created by the Modi Government and perhaps there is divine intervention due to the Forces mistreatment towards Muslims.

Pakistan is a relatively developed and well fed nation. India is poverty stricken and half the population dumps in the open.
Pakistan well developed? Please, whole South Asia is Africa 2.0... Its developing but still a plave where even their own citizens go to dumps like Saudi Arabia to work as slaves for pathetoc payments that are still higher than what theyd propably get in their villages...

Pakistan well developed? Please, whole South Asia is Africa 2.0... Its developing but still a plave where even their own citizens go to dumps like Saudi Arabia to work as slaves for pathetoc payments that are still higher than what theyd propably get in their villages...
Pakistan is considered a first world nation, though not a superpower. With CPEC, they will become the first South Asian superpower.

Pakistan is considered a first world nation, though not a superpower. With CPEC, they will become the first South Asian superpower.
Lmao, Superpower my ***. Even China is far away from being superpower, and they have already raped their nature and most major rivers and such.

Lmao, Superpower my ***. Even China is far away from being superpower, and they have already raped their nature and most major rivers and such.
Are you really not getting the sarcasm of that troll? dumb or just really innocent?

My husband being forced to withdraw his complaint, says BSF jawan's wife

The wife of BSF jawan Tej Bahadur Yadav, who claimed that poor quality food was being served to soldiers on the Line of Control (LoC), on Thursday said that her husband is being pressurised to withdraw his complaint and apologise.

"He told me that he is being pressurised to take the complaint back, and apologise," the BSF jawan's wife Sharmila told ANI.

Earlier on Wednesday, Sharmila backed her husband while asserting that what he did was not wrong as his intentions were to just bring out the truth.

"What he did is not wrong... he showed the truth. he has just made a demand for good food and 'roti.' To say that he has a mental problem is wrong. If this was true, why was he sent to the border and was put on duty? Why was he not sent for treatment?" Sharmila asked.

The jawan's son also backed him and said that it was not wrong to demand good food.

"How would we otherwise know what is happening. We just want a fair probe and justice," he said.

The BSF earlier on Tuesday said the jawan was court-martialled in 2010 for indiscipline and aiming a gun at a senior officer even as it assured of a thorough probe into his allegations.
He said the soldier was allowed to stay in the force on humanitarian grounds.
"A high-level enquiry is underway as the BSF has taken the allegations levelled by the constable very seriously. However, prima facie it was found that no other jawan deployed at the same place had any problem with the quality of food being served to them," IG BSF DK Upadhyaya told the media in Jammu.

The IG said the DIG-level officers, who visited the camp earlier had never received any complaint similar to the allegations raised by the jawan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...says-bsf-jawans-wife/articleshow/56496104.cms

My husband being forced to withdraw his complaint, says BSF jawan's wife

"He told me that he is being pressurised to take the complaint back, and apologise," the BSF jawan's wife Sharmila told ANI.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...says-bsf-jawans-wife/articleshow/56496104.cms

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...bsf-jawans-wife-claims-husband-missing-since/

In Facebook Post, BSF Jawan's Wife Claims Husband Missing Since His Video Went Viral

two different statements in last two days.

i see presstitutes twisting things as usual.

Back
Top Bottom