What's new

‘We Don’t Support Independence For Taiwan’: White House Doubles Down On One China Policy Stance

Don't pay attention to him. Continue to act according to our own plan.

Actually as long as Taiwan didn't declare independence, PRC would rather leave it alone, the choice of peace or war totally depends on Taiwan's top politicians.

调整大小 7k7l7w.jpg

Actually as long as Taiwan didn't declare independence, PRC would rather leave it alone, the choice of peace or war totally depends on Taiwan's top politicians.

View attachment 933356

fact of the matter is your boi xi is a terrorist, but he only terrorizes his own people

how does it feel that huawei, a chinese company, can't transact with TSMC, another "chinese" company

how does it feel when you scream to shoot down hilary clinton but nothing can be done

he will be the one to lose taiwan permanently because he's a pussy

fact of the matter is your boi xi is a terrorist, but he only terrorizes his own people

how does it feel that huawei, a chinese company, can't transact with TSMC, another "chinese" company

how does it feel when you scream to shoot down hilary clinton but nothing can be done

he will be the one to lose taiwan permanently because he's a pussy
I m so happy that he "terrorizes" you so much, I was kind of not Xi fan before, now I think I m more and more becoming one.

I m so happy that he "terrorizes" you so much, I was kind of not Xi fan before, now I think I m more and more becoming one.
must be nice to live in north korea too, everyday talking about destroying the americans when you're the ones getting fucked by dear leader

sad part is that kim is way more educated/smarter than xi

must be nice to live in north korea too, everyday talking about destroying the americans when you're the ones getting fucked by dear leader

sad part is that kim is way more educated/smarter than xi
I prefer living in China than North Korea and drug and gun crimes infested US.

The Chinese should call for an independent Hawaii if Americans call for an independent Taiwan.

The Chinese should call for an independent Hawaii if Americans call for an independent Taiwan.
1893 — Overthrow of the Monarchy. The Kingdom of Hawaii was overthrown on January 17, 1893, after a group of 13 Caucasian businessmen and lawyers staged a coup d'état against Queen Liliuokalani and her government.

I prefer living in China than North Korea and drug and gun crimes infested US.
cant believe u guys dont even feel bad for propping up north korea

you would deserve to be fucked in *** when your turn comes

Back
Top Bottom