What's new

We can block Strait of Hormuz , but USA can open it : Former IRGC Commander

You can't close international waters which is also important for china and Asia and not only for the west
I wish nothing like that happens Iraq will be the one that hurts the most these politicians killed everything in the country we depend on the others in every thing that make you stand on your feet
no cultivation no industry no food now even no water

I wish nothing like that happens Iraq will be the one that hurts the most these politicians killed everything in the country we depend on the others in every thing that make you stand on your feet
no cultivation no industry no food now even no water
Well indeed Iraq will suffer the most because if the oil imports but my point even the countries who are neutral or allied with iran will get hurt from this move because china and india depend on the gulf oil much as america and Europe do so such move will make every country against them include japan,France,india,Germany and the UK

It was easy to topple Saddam and destroy his army simply Saddam oppressed the majority he made his own people enemy of him with his stupid policies
An exhausted sick army frightened wont save you from your enemy since your enemy is their friend!

The Iraqis were counting the days the hours the moment they get rid of him and when that come they cheered

Side note
Today with Iraq is weak by lacking of arms and corruption still many times stronger than Saddam army simply Iraqis are good with new regime but not the corrupted politicians

Yes,and what pray tell happened once all the initial cheering stopped and the cold hard horrible reality of the situation began to set in?

Does he by any chance happen to have his best guestimates for how long each phase of this hypothetical "opening" operation would take,ie how many weeks to secure the strait?,how many weeks to de-mine the shipping channels to the point that even 50% of pre blockade shipping would be possible?,how many weeks,likely months total for these?.
Everything they talk about is on papers and theoretical. In order to keep the straight open they need at least secure a margin around the straight as wide as the range of "Persian Gulf ASBM" range which is how much? 250 km? That means they need to put boots on the ground inside Iran's mainland which is something they currently don't show interest in at all.

one may wonder why a former IRGC navy commander is the CEO of a private Airline company, and stupid enough to sign a deal with American Boeing.
Answer is in comments like this!
In Netherlands you dont see a military figure becoming CEO of KLM. This nonsense only happens in Islamic "republic".

Hossein Alaei is a kaffir Zionist agent put in his position by the Jews to undermine the rule of Islam in the Islamic republic of Iran, He should be crucified in the Azadi Square so he can be a lesson for the rest of the kaffirs.

Looking at the mirror?

I like how you can't tolerate a bit of logical thinking which tell a lot about you and your lot.
Imam Khomeini (RA):
"America can't do shit against us"
%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%84_156.jpg

You think Imam Khomeini was wrong?

Last edited:
Looking at the mirror?

I like how you can't tolerate a bit of logical thinking which tell a lot about you and your lot.
Perhaps I'm the guy who conspired against mighty U.S navy and caused their simulation ended up with their defeat!

To people like you, every retreat is a logical move and Every lame guy seems a genius, whether his name is Zarif or Alaei.

Some claim Africans had a region in their brain encouraging them to be slaves, but the truth is that they all were smart people like you! I wonder aren't you guys sick of yourselves?!

Iran has powerful air defense. If America attacks Iran you see S-300PMU2 flying and American jets go down. Trump would lose 2020 election. He ain't gonna risk that.

Search Colin Powell to see it is not that odd. He is now in the board of Saleforce.
Bad example, Do you realize that Colin Powell is a mass murder and a war criminal that should rot in a dark cell, Right?
Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg

Search Colin Powell to see it is not that odd. He is now in the board of Saleforce.
That's corrupt usa, not north-west europe. According to you Iran should follow great satan? well at least great satan is by far funtioning better except their gun laws.

Back
Top Bottom