What's new

‘We back indigenisation, but Tejas didn’t fit the bill’

Tell me retard,:cuckoo: how and when this 3 to 1 kill ration was maintained by PAF over IAF if PAF was "blown out of sky". Do you know how IAF was raped in 1965 war?
Listen You Madrasa Twat:blah::blah: Check Sorties rate of both countries It means PAF was Mostly sitting in there hangers only for defensive purposes India flew 1,978 sorties in the East and about 4,000 in Pakistan, while the PAF flew about 30 and 2,840 at both front.Most of kills are from AA fire and figure 102 is Lie

India lost only 45 aircraft check out Neutral source

they flown limited offensive strikes ,Close air Support to ground Troops Example Battle of Longewala Where your Whole tank battalion Destroyed by IAF hunters

Where was you PAF when IAF Migs bombing Governor House in Dhaka

Chuck yeager Claims was was Stupendous Because of his U-8 fighter Shot down Neither is claims has authenticity neither facts Eventually he was Disputed by his own state department

I am not here to compare tejas with jf-17.I am not here to fight with Indians.someone should ask iaf what they want? They should promote this plane. They are not interested. What is the problem with this fighter and what about the money?if they want to launch new version of tejas,than do it quickly.
Only one problem,they come very late. But in IN case,there denial is totally justifiable,tejas never been designed as a carrier fighter. Only dumb people will think that a pint fighter with mere a 500km flight radius fit for carrier ops.

Last edited:
Dont want to bulldozed your false bravado rather harshly, come back to me when this tin pot called Tejas actually start conducting CAPS over Pak-Indo border.
What I was trying to say (in a rather discreet manner) is that Pakistan is happy running around in its underwear (JF17), while India is taking its time to get the perfect fit of an expensive jeans (Tejas)!!!! It's just a matter of affordability for each country.

What I was trying to say (in a rather discreet manner) is that Pakistan is happy running around in its underwear (JF17), while India is taking its time to get the perfect fit of an expensive jeans (Tejas)!!!! It's just a matter of affordability for each country.

Exactly. Pakistan or China cannot afford to go to war with anyone. This is the best time for India to rearm.

Only one problem,they come very late. But in IN case,there denial is totally justifiable,tejas never been designed as a carrier fighter. Only dumb people will think that a pint fighter with mere a 300km flight radius fit for carrier ops.
300KM? You must be kidding me

A fighter with only 300KM radius is a slippery.

Listen You Madrasa Twat:blah::blah: Check Sorties rate of both countries It means PAF was Mostly sitting in there hangers only for defensive purposes India flew 1,978 sorties in the East and about 4,000 in Pakistan, while the PAF flew about 30 and 2,840 at both front.Most of kills are from AA fire and figure 102 is Lie

they flown limited offensive strikes ,Close air Support to ground Troops Example Battle of Longewala Where your Whole tank battalion Destroyed by IAF hunters

Chuck yeager Claims was was Stupendous Because of his U-8 fighter Shot down Neither is claims has authenticity neither facts Eventually he was Disputed by his own state department
Relax man. No need to get offensive. I guess he is talking about 1965 war and you are talking about 1971!

You know sunshine, this "underwear" that Pakistan is developing at some pace (a new squadern was raised a month ago with 16 JFs) , is doing CAPs all acorss Pak-Indo border as we speak. Whereas, the "nappies" that India is trying to make it for itself, for last three decades, it is sh|tting in them with uncontrolled diarrhea, and till date only 4 nappies came out of Indian manufacturing cum assembly cum mumbo jumbo, sector.

As we say, you can only beat what is in front of you, and I can tell you, the top tier of Indian Airforce, the Su30s were brutally starred down by the Jfs in recent flair ups. We will wait for the nappies to turn up on our border one day, maybe in this decade. who knows!

Think this thread has run its course. Pakeestan ish tha besht. Endeans arr tha wursht.

Lay off you lunge wearing RSS little prick.

Chuck yeager is the legend in aviation history and when man himself confirmed the 3-1 kill ratio PAF got against IAF, because he counted the wreckage of IAF jet himself, then you puny shitholes and their blabbering not worth anything. This kill ratio actually get worse for IAF if we add the 1965 spanking it received at the hands of PAF.

You know sunshine, this "underwear" that Pakistan is developing at some pace (a new squadern was raised a month ago with 16 JFs) , is doing CAPs all acorss Pak-Indo border as we speak. Whereas, the "nappies" that India is trying to make it for itself, for last three decades, it is sh|tting in them with uncontrolled diarrhea, and till date only 4 nappies came out of Indian manufacturing cum assembly cum mumbo jumbo, sector.

As we say, you can only beat what is in front of you, and I can tell you, the top tier of Indian Airforce, the Su30s were brutally starred down by the Jfs in recent flair ups. We will wait for the nappies to turn up on our border one day, maybe in this decade. who knows!

Dude, you got to chill or take your rant elsewhere.
If you want to be taken seriously, explicitly state technical and operational aspects that make you think JF17 is superior to Su30MKIs or Tejas.

You're like this swordsman in the video:

Not sure why there's so much pride about JF17 when Pakistan neither designed or built it. All that Pakistan is doing is turning the screw driver on the (3rd generation) parts sent by China!!

Dude, you got to chill or take your rant elsewhere.
If you want to be taken seriously, explicitly state technical and operational aspects that make you think JF17 is superior to Su30MKIs or Tejas.

You're like this swordsman in the video:

Not sure why there's so much pride about JF17 when Pakistan neither designed or built it. All that Pakistan is doing is turning the screw driver on the (3rd generation) parts sent by China!!

Which part of "We will wait for the nappies to turn up on our border one day, maybe in this decade. who knows!", regarding that tin pot Tejas you did not understand?

Pride in JF is pretty evident to neutral and unbiased people and they can understand, but for the trolls from east, for them to take pride in this tin pot and shambols which is Tejas, is rather amusing.

Which part of "We will wait for the nappies to turn up on our border one day, maybe in this decade. who knows!", regarding that tin pot Tejas you did not understand?

Pride in JF is pretty evident to neutral and unbiased people and they can understand, but for the trolls from east, for them to take pride in this tin pot and shambols which is Tejas, is rather amusing.

I would suggest that you ask your Chinese daddy to implement a fly-by-wire in JF17, and then we can talk!!!

(forget the border, JF17 didn't have the balls to show up at Bahrain air show!!!! :-) )

Lay off you lunge wearing RSS little prick.

Chuck yeager is the legend in aviation history and when man himself confirmed the 3-1 kill ratio PAF got against IAF, because he counted the wreckage of IAF jet himself, then you puny shitholes and their blabbering not worth anything. This kill ratio actually get worse for IAF if we add the 1965 spanking it received at the hands of PAF.
Chuck Yeager was essentially a coach to the Pakistan Air Force, and you're screaming out his decision on who won the match! It's laughable!! He had a vested interest in showing off on how good a trainer he was and not to mention how awesome American planes were!!! If all pakistani coaches doubled as umpires and referees, then I am sure pakistan will win all medals and cups in the world!!!
Btw...Chuck Yeager's own plane was shot by Indian air force pilots :-) so, it's not unusual for someone who's given a good a$$ kicking to make a lot of noise!!

I would suggest that you ask your Chinese daddy to implement a fly-by-wire in JF17, and then we can talk!!!

(forget the border, JF17 didn't have the balls to show up at Bahrain air show!!!! :-) )

Considering its a "Joint figter" and we make around 55% of the components, your rants are quite amusing to say the least. Yea but thank your new sugardaddy, the uncle sam for provided the GE engines for your tin pot Tejas to be able to finally fly, otherwise, being dragged on trucks on your national day parade was some humiliating sight, even I feel embarrassed!

Ah "mighty" Bahrain Airshow! How old are you kiddo? Jf grace the occasions where it matters, the likes of Farnborough, Paris, Dubai, etc etc.

So when are you sending your flying nappies to our border? Please do make sure, they dont stink.

Back
Top Bottom