What's new

‘We are white, what are you going to do b***h’ - Indian woman attacked in California

Almost every hispanic, white and black guys carry a handgun with them at all times. If you're on the offensive, there is a very high probability you may get shot and I'm sure the law always protects the white guys no matter what stating that the guilty is suffering with some mental instability crap. I guess last year a similar incident happened where a student from Andhra went for the rescue of a woman who was being harassed and eventually kidnapped but they shot him multiple times after which he succumbed to the gunshot wounds. So, instead of you questioning his braveness, he did the right thing by not being the aggressor

I guess this guy thought it would be better to take a beating rather than risk the lives of his and his wife. Moreover, people who are the aggressors in such barbaric acts are gangsters/thugs and wouldn't mind going to jail but I'm sure this guy is a random IT employee who is just trying to make a living.

I lived in Chicago a while ago and police there wouldn't patrol the streets of south side chicago in a single patrol car but a convoy of 3-4 vehicles even though they are armed with shotguns and assault rifles. Do you still think they're gutless! Sometimes, it's important to protect yourself and your family even if it has to come down to you taking a beating

So just because some one might carry handgun you allow them to kicknyour *** and hurt your womenfolk like a nice cuck ?

Better option is carry a hand gun as well.

So just because some one might carry handgun you allow them to kicknyour *** and hurt your womenfolk like a nice cuck ?

You can talk with big balls sitting back home but the situation here is completely different for immigrants. One wrong move and you'll end up being deported. Regarding gun laws to immigrants, it is next to impossible to get a gun license when you're on a temporary work or student visa in the US

You can talk with big balls sitting back home but the situation here is completely different for immigrants. One wrong move and you'll end up being deported. Regarding gun laws to immigrants, it is next to impossible to get a gun license when you're on a temporary work or student visa in the US
I prefer to get deported than be a cuck in front of my own wife, its about honor and self respect.

In my society i have seen 6 murders in past 2 years.

Change race and religion like Nikki Hailey to get accepted

dint hindu/indians sindians supported the great orange leader?

I was once mugged in Corvallis, OR by a drunkard who had big knife in his possession. My friend and me were both carrying six pack beers when this happened. We dropped our beers and ran like hell. No point in confronting someone who had a weapon.

I prefer to get deported than be a cuck in front of my own wife, its about honor and self respect.

Wow! Are you serious? Just which city/cities/village/villages are you talking about?

Are you from UP or Bihar or any of the Hindi belt states?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom