What's new

‘We are white, what are you going to do b***h’ - Indian woman attacked in California

Ocean

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
The incident left the Indian neighbours in complete shock. As they rushed to save the lady, identified as 33-year-old Sharda KS, they also were assaulted too. According to Samrat Nandi, an IT engineer with Zensar Technologies, a white male, who was naked waist-up, tried to park his car where Sharda was standing. Suddenly, he started hurling racial abuses at the lady.

1524663920-US-pic.jpg

The spot where the attack took place
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident of racial abuse, a woman was attacked at Milpitas in California (United States of America) on Sunday while she was standing on the guest parking spot on the road across her upper-level apartment. The incident, which took place at 1540 hours (local time), left the Indian neighbours in complete shock. As they rushed to save the lady, identified as 33-year-old Sharda KS, they also were assaulted too. According to Samrat Nandi, an IT engineer with Zensar Technologies, a white male, who was naked waist-up, tried to park his car where Sharda was standing. Suddenly, he started hurling racial abuses at the lady.

Sharda rushed for help while calling out her husband’s name. Hearing her voice, Samrat and his wife Monima (who stay on the lower level) and a family friend Aniruddha Mondal immediately came outside. While Samrat dialled 911, the white male continued to hurl expletives and was “almost about to hit” Sharda and her husband who was trying to protect her. Meanwhile, the man grabbed Aniruddha and punched him in the face, leaving him profusely bleeding. As per Samrat, another “Hispanic-appearance male joined the fight along with the white man.”

Soon, a white lady too joined the scuffle and started abusing. She held Monima and shouted: “We are white, what are you going to do b***h.” The scuffle was finally sorted when a neighbour (white mixed race male) intervened. The trio left the scene while continuing to hurl racial abuses towards the Indian group.

While the group was helping Aniruddha as he was bleeding profusely, the white shirtless man came back again, grabbed Monima and slapped her on the face. The man then got into a black Nissan Altima car (Registration number - 8CQW497) parked near Nandi’s rented apartment and fled. The Hispanic man and the white lady rushed inside an apartment in the same community. At around 4:00 pm, the US police recorded the victims’ statements.

Samrat has alleged that the entire incident was recorded by a white lady whom the group does not know. He claimed that she provided the video to police. However, police officials told the complainants that the video was shaky and did not let them see it when they demanded. Albeit police told them later that they have identified the Hispanic man, who is a resident of the same community where the incident took place, and the lady who assaulted them, yet they refused to divulge their details.

The Indian group, another victim of hateful harassment since Donald Trump was elected president, has contacted the Consulate General of India in this regard and are awaiting justice.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...bh-indian-woman-attacked-in-california/221111

Highlight point "The Indian group, another victim of hateful harassment since Donald Trump was elected president, has contacted the Consulate General of India in this regard and are awaiting justice"

Wuahahaha Wasnt Trump worshipped by some indians?

Too bad indians (Hindu/Sikhs) look like Pakistani.....

Too bad indians (Hindu/Sikhs) look like Pakistani.....
I dont know the reason behind this retarded comment may be u are too deeply sunk in ur self pity but lemme inform u two of the assaulters were from same community where these indians lived and they knew their nationality.

But but wasn't ally India supposed to be the best ally of Trumpland?

BUT BUT AMERICANS HAVE HUGE RESPECT FOR INDIANS :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Funny thing is a worthless hispanic and drunk white man beat the indian guy up and slapped his wife and this guy didnt have the guts to get up and defend himself

Funny thing is a worthless hispanic and drunk white man beat the indian guy up and slapped his wife and this guy didnt have the guts to get up and defend himself
TYPICAL gutless Indians

I dont know the reason behind this retarded comment may be u are too deeply sunk in ur self pity but lemme inform u two of the assaulters were from same community where these indians lived and they knew their nationality.
just saying mostly (not always) sikhs are attacked as they look like Muslims and Indians like Pakistani... yes tehre are some pure racial attacks too, but few

LOL if only that was true.
man neither we can judge difference between Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese etc.. so american can't figure out difference between us ..

But but wasn't ally India supposed to be the best ally of Trumpland?

Sir, you have mentioned location as Netherlands. What respect we Indians or Bangladeshis or Pakistanis get in Europe?

Almost every hispanic, white and black guys carry a handgun with them at all times. If you're on the offensive, there is a very high probability you may get shot and I'm sure the law always protects the white guys no matter what stating that the guilty is suffering with some mental instability crap. I guess last year a similar incident happened where a student from Andhra went for the rescue of a woman who was being harassed and eventually kidnapped but they shot him multiple times after which he succumbed to the gunshot wounds. So, instead of you questioning his braveness, he did the right thing by not being the aggressor

I guess this guy thought it would be better to take a beating rather than risk the lives of his and his wife. Moreover, people who are the aggressors in such barbaric acts are gangsters/thugs and wouldn't mind going to jail but I'm sure this guy is a random IT employee who is just trying to make a living.

I lived in Chicago a while ago and police there wouldn't patrol the streets of south side chicago in a single patrol car but a convoy of 3-4 vehicles even though they are armed with shotguns and assault rifles. Do you still think they're gutless! Sometimes, it's important to protect yourself and your family even if it has to come down to you taking a beating

Last edited:
just saying mostly (not always) sikhs are attacked as they look like Muslims and Indians like Pakistani... yes tehre are some pure racial attacks too, but few

man neither we can judge difference between Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese etc.. so american can't figure out difference between us ..

Americans can't judge the difference between anything. Tell me something new.

Sir, you have mentioned location as Netherlands. What respect we Indians or Bangladeshis or Pakistanis get in Europe?

Respect is only a fancy word. No one gets respect anywhere.

Americans can't judge the difference between anything. Tell me something new.
It is raining from complete sunshine now since your last comment in Birmingham.. :D
kidding man.. I mean as they can't so they attack indiscriminately, on basis of religion, indian as well.

Back
Top Bottom