What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

Lel, I thought you're from some other state in Calcutta

? Other state in Calcutta.

Oh, do you mean I thought I was from other state, and living in Calcutta? Sorry, I didn't quite get it.

Amar baper desh Dhaka, Bikrampur Dhaka, Bezgaon gram. Amar mamabari Kulokathi, Jhalukathir kachhe, Borishal jilae.

:oops: gossip started. Uff. y I tagged India ? :coffee:

What a weird title ; Are you planning to attack MYANMAR

Depends on . And we have plan about our sweet border countries. Time will say , we will give them sweets or poison.

:oops: gossip started. Uff. y I tagged India ? :coffee:

Depends on . And we have plan about our sweet border countries. Time will say , we will give them sweets or poison.

WHATEVER !!!!

Any way While you are in the UK ; why dont you join an English speaking course

AT least your thread titles would show some sense

? Other state in Calcutta.

Oh, do you mean I thought I was from other state, and living in Calcutta? Sorry, I didn't quite get it.

Amar baper desh Dhaka, Bikrampur Dhaka, Bezgaon gram. Amar mamabari Kulokathi, Jhalukathir kachhe, Borishal jilae.

And your family left BD before partition?

WHATEVER !!!!

That reminds me of the serial " mind your language " Haha

WHATEVER !!!!

Who made u colonel? Dn't know the basic English ? If ur a military person thn my comments will be hard for u . However i am a military person too . In my comment i tune every word in 180 degree turn. I am saying. I am genius.. But if u can't understand that it ur prob. not mine.

And your family left BD before partition?

That reminds me of the serial " mind your language " Haha

It's complicated.

We lived in Ganderia, next to the Sadhana Ausadhalaya. My grandfather was a history professor in Jagannath College. My father was posted in Cox' Bazaar during the war. Afterwards he was shifted to Serampore. During partition he had got transferred to Calcutta and lived in a palatial house in Loudun Street. So he bailed out his family from Dhaka, and kept them at home till my grandmother organised the family around her meagre savings and built a little house in New Alipore.

Back
Top Bottom