What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Beware-

SPECIAL SECURITY FORCE || Allah is the best protector-

Bd army go to UK for their professional training. Told u um a dfence person. Now doing work where can't say sorry . hope from my comment u got where i work for.

Bd army go to UK for their professional training. Told u um a dfence person. Now doing work where can't say sorry . hope from my comment u got where i work for.
ah ok.. if you are a serviceman talk to admin they will give you professional badge...

also spend more time exploring pdf... dont comment on old thread(older than a month)..... dont post graphic or nude pics(its written in every box that you type in, you will face ban if you do).. most of the things you are saying or doing, there is a high chance somebody already done it, so just participate in that..
when you open a thread about news item.. keep the subject intact so that forum software will tell you if your thread is duplicate(somebody already posted in a thread)... in which case go and add to that thread...

I will tell more about how to pdf later... :)

ah ok.. if you are a serviceman talk to admin they will give you professional badge...

also spend more time exploring pdf... dont comment on old thread(older than a month)..... dont post graphic or nude pics(its written in every box that you type in, you will face ban if you do).. most of the things you are saying or doing, there is a high chance somebody already done it, so just participate in that..
when you open a thread about news item.. keep the subject intact so that forum software will tell you if your thread is duplicate(somebody already posted in a thread)... in which case go and add to that thread...

I will tell more about how to pdf later... :)

Thanks for ur kind information :) I am serviceman , so how can i talk to Admin about professional badge...? Basically - I post political post before then military thread . ha ha ha ha. my nature. If u know or if u want u can help me .

Thanks for ur kind information :) I am serviceman , so how can i talk to Admin about professional badge...? Basically - I post political post before then military thread . ha ha ha ha. my nature. If u know or if u want u can help me .
well I dont know how they validate and decide but at the bottom of front page of forum there is a section called General Headquarters(GHQ)... you can open a thread and attract attention of every mod.. also its private so others cant see.

well I dont know how they validate and decide but at the bottom of front page of forum there is a section called General Headquarters(GHQ)... you can open a thread and attract attention of every mod.. also its private so others cant see.

Ohhh its complicated general. Give me a essay that i can write them about my badge.

This Is What you will get from your Foe

8f381f0142b9fc2534321911aba50d39.png

Back
Top Bottom