What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

No, you're relatively new here and I haven't been around too much recently, so I'll forgive you for thinking that. It's common on the internet anyway to default a person's gender to male.

All men on the internet are men.

All women on the internet are men, too.

All children on the internet are FBI agents.

I'm a lady.

nice to meet you lady .

Can u post in my prof box ? plz ?

ah ok.. if you are a serviceman talk to admin they will give you professional badge...

also spend more time exploring pdf... dont comment on old thread(older than a month)..... dont post graphic or nude pics(its written in every box that you type in, you will face ban if you do).. most of the things you are saying or doing, there is a high chance somebody already done it, so just participate in that..
when you open a thread about news item.. keep the subject intact so that forum software will tell you if your thread is duplicate(somebody already posted in a thread)... in which case go and add to that thread...

I will tell more about how to pdf later... :)

PDF guru. Namaskar :lol::lol::lol:

This Is What you will get from your Foe

8f381f0142b9fc2534321911aba50d39.png

a picture? we will get a picture of Nuclear Mushroom? A fookking postcard?

PDF guru. Namaskar :lol::lol::lol:

a picture? we will get a picture of Nuclear Mushroom? A fookking postcard?
lol... I made the same mistakes.. the forum should have a section that tells these things.... and it should be the first page you land after registering...

Last edited:
I love and respect BD people, there are always rajakars like al-zakir, idune, major etc for them we dont need atom bomb or release dams. these rats are cowards only talk, no harms. :D

May be u r not concerned about CGR Report . 'In Boraibari, it was Undeclared War' (Independent, April 27, 2001), 'Boraibari - India's Bay of Pigs. Only one insident is enough to prove the capacity of Indian armed forces.

Military stats ... For countries with no military forces, this figure can include expenditures on public security ... Wardeaths: Battle-related deaths are deaths in battle-related conflicts

You are a "dfence person" who can't spell defence?

Be + . Its typing mistake. May be u have no education knowledge.

Indian's should take some knowledge. If they are really intelligent .

General In UK , what do u do ? I am defence analyst ,And work for the defence. I thinnk u work in the tea stall. Never mind.

He is defence analyst who do not know where Bangladesh' Army contingents are. He do not know spelling even. He is UK, but his language is Sylhet. He is the Bangladeshi answer to Lal Topi.

Bd army go to UK for their professional training. Told u um a dfence person. Now doing work where can't say sorry . hope from my comment u got where i work for.

They never say sorry in that regiment. That's a hint.

This guy is beyond hilarious.

ah ok.. if you are a serviceman talk to admin they will give you professional badge...

also spend more time exploring pdf... dont comment on old thread(older than a month)..... dont post graphic or nude pics(its written in every box that you type in, you will face ban if you do).. most of the things you are saying or doing, there is a high chance somebody already done it, so just participate in that..
when you open a thread about news item.. keep the subject intact so that forum software will tell you if your thread is duplicate(somebody already posted in a thread)... in which case go and add to that thread...

I will tell more about how to pdf later... :)

:rofl:

Major sab is unstoppable. Pola da pagol hoye geche

Hoyse na jonmer thekei silo.

I can confirm that you are serviceman.. lolz
click on the link and open a thread.. its private... ... I am not forum official so I dont know the process.. they might ask you questions.. who knows..
https://defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters.170/

Nobody will dare to ask him questions after going through his posts.

OK, that was badly put. Nobody will be in any condition to ask him questions after going through his posts.

Bd army go to UK for their professional training. Told u um a dfence person. Now doing work where can't say sorry . hope from my comment u got where i work for.
of course you are

people like you give me a hope and a hard on.. bless you man

@MilSpec don't -ve rate this genuine guy

Nobody will dare to ask him questions after going through his posts.

OK, that was badly put. Nobody will be in any condition to ask him questions after going through his posts.
sane and correct decision

a smart man always knows when to avoid a fight.
he is as legit as one can get. his posts are the written manifestations of Shekh Hasina's Menopause moments.
I think we will see USA reconsidering its plans to look for an able partner to police the southern part of the globe

Back
Top Bottom