What's new

Watch out cheating spouses: Pakistan’s first private detective agency opens

@topic

bad idea i think.... more peoples will be caught... more marriages will be broken
more tensions, more problems, bad future for the childrens :cry:

and what about if spouses are having affair with other spouses and husbands with other males.how come then the agencies would be able to catch them:azn:

you are making this too spicy buddy. if that happens then they have definately joined the swinging club.

@topic

bad idea i think.... more peoples will be caught... more marriages will be broken

I think it is good, any marriage which is based on dis-honesty need to be ended or else the culprit apologize and change his/her behaviour.

I think it is good, any marriage which is based on dis-honesty need to be ended or else the culprit apologize and change his/her behaviour.

nay.... peoples will mess up effing their own lives and their childrens

this is Pakistan Sir, this is not Wales

nay.... peoples will mess up effing their own lives and their childrens

this is Pakistan Sir, this is not Wales

but cheating wives/husbands will directly affect kids lives with their cheats, we need to look at that side of the issue too.

Whatever the purpose.. she will make a killing..
imagine the dough those "shaki" men and women will dish out just to get all the "facts".

lol

By looking at the discussion in this thread, one can feel that peoples are more interested talking about me than the topic of this thread :lol:

lol... good to see peoples discussing me in my absence :rofl:

Good or bad, thats another story

Thanks all!
Love ya!
yes miya bahut chad liye jhad pe ab wapis zameen par aa jao

@topic

Is it not the whole point of such PI ?

is there so much of a disbelief there to watch our for the better halfs activity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom