What's new

Watch out cheating spouses: Pakistan’s first private detective agency opens

every thing is used on men, :angry:, its always a man to be blamed, even a wife is cheating, its the man who is blamed for not taking enuf care of her :angry:

time for sex change aye ? loool dude --remember with great power comes great responsibility and loads of shyt.
--x-x-x--xx

no raheel brother - i dont think so - you are the one

rich, famous and fair n handsome..haha....and we all know the desi chiks love their engineer boys.

and your mum n dad always thought that :you wanted to be a engineer to fulfill their dream. but it was always about the girls :rofl:

Last edited:
How this can be the first private detective agency?? I have heard that there are few others :confused:

and also what about women cheating there men :(

having a 2nd or third wife is cheating yea right..the problem with secular trolls is that they want to outlaw everything legal..and impose aliens laws of morality..wait for few days and many of their agents will be injured or god forbid killed!

having a second or third husband wont be cheating either in that case

having a second or third husband wont be cheating either in that case

thats a fair deal -

i think if society allow that - i am game :D.

-x-x-x-x-x

these shows are good because people like to look in other's bedrooms.

they will make big money if they put it on television prime-time.

the only issue with india is - as i saw in some those television - they start bi@Tchslapping . thats not cool......:coffee:

Proud to be male? May I ask why? What if you were born a female?

dude you are too bloody serious ....... pfffft..

anyways - whats wrong in being proud to be a male ????? if you feel good n confrotable in your skin - then feel proud.

and yeh clap clap - because : if you happy n you know it clap your hand :yahoo::yahoo:

and what about if spouses are having affair with other spouses and husbands with other males.how come then the agencies would be able to catch them:azn:

lol

By looking at the discussion in this thread, one can feel that peoples are more interested talking about me than the topic of this thread :lol:

lol... good to see peoples discussing me in my absence :rofl:

Good or bad, thats another story

Thanks all!
Love ya!

and what about if spouses are having affair with other spouses and husbands with other males.how come then the agencies would be able to catch them:azn:

why did YOU ask that ?
:woot:
BUT I guess it will still be a cheat . on your partner. :pop:

--z-z-z-z-z

[MOD EDIT]

Zaki.... we all like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude you are too bloody serious ....... pfffft..

anyways - whats wrong in being proud to be a male ????? if you feel good n confrotable in your skin - then feel proud.

and yeh clap clap - because : if you happy n you know it clap your hand :yahoo::yahoo:

I dont take pride for my gendar, yes i am happy in my skin as you said-no intention of gendar change, but being proud of your gendar is something difficult to digest. being happy is fine, but proud, no.

yea you are right, i am bloody serious in many things, i think i do need to change this attitude.

Back
Top Bottom