What's new

Watch: Journalist KAMRAN KHAN literally BEGGED PM Khan on Karachi

Operations in sindh in 90s was the need of the hour otherwise altaf or anp thugs wud have slaughtered many. Similarly the rangers were necessary and the way sindh government or ppp dragged their feet on every extension notification is a treacheroury or atleast mockery as well.
Secondly,
Pmln didn't clean the city, bahria town did. Politically, Pmln was not hostage to ppp as pti was non existent and ANP and MMA was there instead.
Thirdly,
U talk of lahore.. then please explain when was center or rangers required by the ppl or the situation there.. for the sake of development or security respectively.
Fourthly,
Pmln and ppp are playing victim games nowadays and blaming NAB when almost all the cases against them were started and which are under trial are pre-pti rule.
Lastly..
Ppp rule has destroyed every city, town and village. Be it system, office, department or health wise. You can say tht the center didn't cooperate at some places, you can say that the center didn't provide technical help or support but even if they started or concentrated on sewarage or water or education or roads or any field.. Any project or area at all.. Even then they had over 20 years to execute it and perfect it.
They have done nothing for sindh except loot the ppl, strengthen hands of wadeiras, induct their loyal people from all over sindh in police, education, government offices, Port and where not. These people all loot and leech people as their right and that too collectively.
I can narrate examples which are mind boggling. Private Investment schemes where ppp thugs did not let projects start or made them impossible to function and operate properly. I can write a book on how health and education field was destroyed. A book can also be written on the thar coal projects, on thar water projects and on the road infrastructure.

I know tht like me, u also yearn to see our mother land prosper, our people develop, get educated in true sense and us getting safe and clean cities.... Ppp is down to their 3rd generation which is ruling sindh and over their time no one... No one but their ministers and leaders hav prospered from a meter reader in wapda to a billionaire and from a clerk in an office to a mna worth billions in property.
Trust me ppp is like the dead dog in the well... No matter what we do, how much water we remove.. . The water will still smell and the people will go thirsty. We have to tie a rope and pull this rotting dog out and throw it away. There is no other way.
Please take out this rotten dog then. I am out. Cheers.

When will this become the reality?

I don't understand why the Military is waiting for PTI is in favor of smaller administrative areas get it done now

And put a clause in Constitution , can't revert to old system without approval from Military

Get rid of Language based Provinces and introduce Pakistan Nationality based Zones

• 2 Families Nawaz / Bhutto have been leeching off Pakistan's Money for Decades

I have shown you all how easy it is to divide the HUGE budget Pakistan creates each year but then gives it all to these two families every year

But Pakistan's economic problems are also the worst that the country has ever experienced. Karachi has to be allowed to function at scale and full capacity. You cannot have the economic powerhouse of the country shutting down each time there is monsoon rain and nobody picks up the phone to solve these problems.

I have experienced life in Karachi and honestly, what is going on now is the worst that I have seen (and I have been associated with that place since the 70s).
No ones denying the problems but to ask Khan to fix Karachi in 5 years in just plain disingenious.

What ever Happens will need to happen with Military + Federal Government collaboration
  • The Courts will most likely favor the money giver families from PPP And Nawaz Sharif, judges and lawyers collect salaries from these 2 families

Why would these 2 Families give up their Free Money each year to sustain their , Royal Status?

Situation is this

a) Nawaz gets ok from abroad , sends message his fellow politician starts to tweet in Arabic
b) His Daughter instead of being in prison is enjoying life in home and then attacking Accountability office with hoodlums
c) Bilawal and his family on other hand are constantly abusing system to transfer funds overseas , the on going fake accounts under his father's name
d) His sister is stating people of Karachi city should turn into Amphibians and swim in water after moon soon flooding
e) Nawaz Sharif himself , travelled in first class flight being a convicted criminal that he is ? Have you ever heard it , happen in world only in Pakistan

This is "NOT" Normal

In order to bring change
a) Province status needs to get abolished changed by Administrative zone under Federal Authority
b) Military provides final approval for revert to old Province system

Last edited:
He simply accepts Kamran that he can't don anything in current circumstances, how much more unequivocal he should be. Karachi needs to on board PPP one way or other, hating rural Sindh will not serves Karachi well. Establishment can't don anything here, they just needs you on the wall towards PPP that's it. All other things needs to be sorted out by Karachiite yourself, so why help "others" when they can't helps you in returns.
Meray bhai Karachi belongs to all of Pakistan and not just a colony of interior Sindh feudals. If Karachi was kept peaceful and developed there would be no Dubai! That is how much potential that city had and we wasted - still we can reclaim that lost path if we work together. It is a matter of time when expats from GCC will be forced to leave, so we really need to get our house in order.

What ever Happens will need to happen with Military + Federal Government collaboration
  • The Courts will most likely favor the money giver families from PPP And Nawaz Sharif, judges and lawyers collect salaries from these 2 families

Why would these 2 Families give up their Free Money each year to sustain their , Royal Status?

Situation is this

a) Nawaz gets ok from abroad , sends message his fellow politician starts to tweet in Arabic
b) His Daughter instead of being in prison is enjoying life in home and then attacking Accountability office with hoodlums
c) Bilawal and his family on other hand are constantly abusing system to transfer funds overseas , the on going fake accounts under his father's name
d) His sister is stating people of Karachi city should turn into Amphibians and swim in water after moon soon flooding
e) Nawaz Sharif himself , travelled in first class flight being a convicted criminal that he is ? Have you ever heard it , happen in world only in Pakistan

This is "NOT" Normal

In order to bring change
a) Province status needs to get abolished changed by Administrative zone under Federal Authority
b) Military provides final approval for revert to old Province system

There should be no clause of reverting back to old provincial system based on ethnic lines at all.

Well the 2 Families (Bhotto/NAWAZ) normally have tradition of , changing laws back even after good laws and rules are introduced

Furthermore the courts have their guys appointed sitting in high positions in high courts that is why their captured criminals are easily getting out on bails

Just look at National accountability bureau, it can't put criminals behind bars this (institute) was introduced by Musharraf. The moment the Military involvement disappeared the institute lost it's efficiency because the criminals get away on bails and mercy pleas

While PTI is doing great at high level economic recovery , the courts are brewing cancer at local level i.e inability to put people behind bars for more then few days and normally they enjoy 5 star hotel perks in Prison

Last edited:
Karachi is contributing 95% in provincial and 50% in federal despite this rotten system in Sindh that does not allow the city to reach its full potential! Just imagine if they manage to do something better for this city, I am pretty much sure it can do wonders for Pakistan in stabilizing the economy.

Meray bhai Karachi belongs to all of Pakistan and not just a colony of interior Sindh feudals. If Karachi was kept peaceful and developed there would be no Dubai! That is how much potential that city had and we wasted - still we can reclaim that lost path if we work together. It is a matter of time when expats from GCC will be forced to leave, so we really need to get our house in order.

Bhai the government will wake up when brotherly countries, KSA, UAE, Kuwait (gone bankrupt) kick out all the Pakistani workers.

By then it will be too late.

Pakistan does not have jobs to accomoate the surge of expats returning

People of including myself have been respectfully asking federal to wake up and free Karachi from shackles of PPP, dont treat us the same way you treated Bengladeshis in 71'

It is really depressing to see both sindh and federal govt still seeing Karachi as unlimited cash producing cow. The people here are mentally distressed due to lack of necessities(water, electricity,education,healthcare,transport) and increased cost of living without any apparent reason.

The rich and elites of this city are building separate housing socities for themselves with their own markets. Heck even the water pipeline meant for poor areas is diverted to Bahria town. Caste system is flourishing in plain sight.

What is the mistake of Karachiites, please tell us. What did we do to deserve this? are we lesser Pakistanis?

Karachi is hanging by a thread and that thread is charity that few people give. When the charity stops, you can guess what will happen.

As I said in other post aim is to fill karachi with punjabi, saraiki, sindhi, pashto and real karachities will be thrown to somewhere near somalia.

How come all of sudden karachi population increases so much in past 5 years

What is a real karachite? Do you mean to say that only people whos ancestors used to speak bihari, gujrati, bengali, hyderabadi, marathi, hindhi are considered real Karachite?

Back
Top Bottom