What's new

WATCH: Israeli Construction Sector Moves to Replace Palestinian Employees With Bharati Workers

Like that German Jew lady?
She wasn’t raped as she still had her clothes on in the picture with the pickup truck. Indians are molesters, rapers. All that current news about Indian wanting Israeli wives (lmao), I guarantee you pajeets will commit heinous sexual assaults as it’s in your blood and nature. At that point, I hope Israeli takes care of you each and everyone. Hideous creatures

She wasn’t raped as she still had her clothes on in the picture with the pickup truck. Indians are molesters, rapers. All that current news about Indian wanting Israeli wives (lmao), I guarantee you pajeets will commit heinous sexual assaults as it’s in your blood and nature. At that point, I hope Israeli takes care of you each and everyone. Hideous creatures
The way I'm seeing Hindus call this a "big win" for Bharat elsewhere (I can't think of any country in the world which considers being able to provide menial labor to another one a huge victory), there is no doubt they have very bad intentions in mind for Ijraeli vomen.

Israeli Construction Sector Moves to Replace Palestinian Employees With Indian Workers
November 02, 2023 0:41 AM
Yan Boechat

Israel’s construction sector says it has asked the government to allow companies to hire up to 100,000 workers from India to replace 90,000 Palestinians who lost their work permits since the start of the war. Yan Boechat reports from the West Bank.

Despite Indians celebrating this, Israelis will now see underclass Indians like how they actually are - unkempt, disheveled, smelly and gross looking, on top of being a different class of labor compared to Palestinians.

This will end up badly for Indians - just watch.

Despite Indians celebrating this, Israelis will now see underclass Indians like how they actually are - unkempt, disheveled, smelly and gross looking.

This will end up badly for Indians - just watch.
As I said earlier, they will rather deal with Hamas rather than Indians in their streets crapping and harassing girls on bus. This will make Oct 7 look like child’s play.

He must be jumping with joy now

1699291442843.png

The pajeets will learn how much idol worshippers are hated and they will learn quickly

Actually when real Israelis are surveyed in real and authoritive surveys (as opposed to say YouTube or PDF fantasies) Israelis on average have the highest opinion of that Idol worshipping country of India from any surveyed country in the world.

A face only a mother could love.... Ha Bhagwan, Rehm dey......

The mother has no choice but to love that face as the next will be a photocopy, too. Lol, Indian females lost the gene lottery in life.

I wonder how the Indians will do #2 in Israel.

At least they'll have the once-in-a-lifetime experience of sitting on a toilet.

It is lovely to see people squirm with sadness and unhappiness, when any positive news comes from India.

They try to bring all the manure, urine on the thread and hope that some tragedy would befall on Indians abroad.

Burn with hatred you idiots.

It is lovely to see people squirm with sadness and unhappiness, when any positive news comes from India.

They try to bring all the manure, urine on the thread and hope that some tragedy would befall on Indians abroad.

Burn with hatred you idiots.
Jo khud kuchh nahi kar pate wo aise hi dusro ke liye bakwas karte hai.

Enjoy :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom