What's new

WATCH: Hindus shriek and yell Jai Shri Ram at Australian Cricketer during match

F8SiaxKaIAAKvl6

This is what the Indian players had to face.

As cricket players, they have a moral responsibilities... supposedly but..

They do mullah things also which are very acceptable..

Lol! I dont know how to categorize this..

Who cares for beggars who lost five games went to home crying .

Cricket, at the end of the day, is all about grown men swatting a little ball around with a plank of wood all day long.

Can't expect much from people who actually 'pay' real money to go to a stadium and see this sh!t for literally hours.

Yeesh.

You want 'real' sports? Look no further than ancient Romans and their venatio! Men fighting wild animals to death. Now that must have been quite a sight!

Cricket, pfft. Give me a break.
Red ball game azma k dekho kabhi...

Why cutwas are worried when Warners are happy with Indian culture and hindu dharma .

Why cutwas are worried when warner and family loves India

You Hindus loves "circumcision" more than Muslims.
Why hate this?

I have seen Hindus saying "Cutwas", "Cuti Hoi Lulli" to Muslims on Twitter, Facebook.
I do not understand, when you love circumcision penis, Why this hate?

Picture-6-403w227h.jpeg

Picture-3-229w344h.jpeg

Who cares for beggars who lost five games went to home crying .
You need to comprehend the terminology of beggar....its a person who goes upto to another person for assistance or even knocks on someone's door...something like you creatures do when you come crawling on PDF.
In your case the term stray is also very appropriate.

You need to comprehend the terminology of beggar....its a person who goes upto to another person for assistance or even knocks on someone's door...something like you creatures do when you come crawling on PDF.
In your case the term stray is also very appropriate.
But the world thinks otherwise , they know the real beggars.

But the world thinks otherwise , they know the real beggars.
Yea, just like the world knows the real thieves... look up number one Shoplifters in the world....then you might understand your auqat.

Yea, just like the world knows the real thieves... look up number one Shoplifters in the world....then you might understand your auqat.

Even upper middle class "new" Indians (staunchly proud Hindutva believers), despite affording a vacation in Bali, could not resist stealing 5 dollar knickknacks from a hotel.

Just disgusting and shameful.

If upper middle class Indian people are like this, then why worry about lower and lower middle class ?

This is in Bali by the way - which has majority Hindu adherents.

Indian Hindutvas not even caring about stealing from their own co-religionists !

This is how low some of this newly minted "new" Hindutvas are.

Thanks to these idiots, now Bangladeshis and other subcontinental folks have to suffer the same suspicion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom