What's new

WATCH: Hindus in the UK call for Hindu Rashtra at public rally held by Radical Hindu preacher

@mangochutney damnnn man you really post picture of car with his name lol relax he is just trolling

You should have read what he wrote about Pakistanis & made up we are welfare scroungers , he showed off with a pic of his Uber mercedes taxi with steel wheels 😁 which he deleted & a tree lol .

I showed him a real Mercedes .

This is second thread his spouted his rubbish .
We got money in U.K. & it burns them check the second Indian who jumped in on the thread lol claiming I’m a taxi driver lmao

It’s not their fault it’s what they are taught
Obsession .

I can only bring up stats that are given in a report. I have already shared details of British Indians vs British Pakistani comparison already. We are too pulled down by British Indian Muslims (although I am glad they are still doing better than average muslim) and yet we are doing better than Pakistanis.

You need a better job for driving that piece of shit 😁

I can only bring up stats that are given in a report.

Let's bring up stats.. it says you are our Mexico. My family used to have an illegal indian maid.

1690758031797.png

Let's bring up stats.. it says you are our Mexico. My family used to have an illegal indian maid.

View attachment 942798
In 2022, Bangladesh rebased its economy to the year 2015-16, which resulted in a 20% increase in its GDP. India has not yet rebased its economy. When it does, it's likely that its GDP will also see an upward revision.

In terms of currency value, the Bangladeshi taka has lost 25% of its value since 2022, while the Indian rupee has lost only 6% of its value and grew faster nominally.

India's foreign exchange reserves have recently crossed $600 billion, providing a strong buffer against external economic shocks. In contrast, Bangladesh's reserves have decreased to $23 billion and are continuing to decline, which could leave the country more vulnerable to external shocks.

Given the precarious external financials, Bangladesh had to resort to IMF loan to secure its reserve position, yet we see the gall of the lungis to come on here and pontificate at India on per capita. Fools.

Your knowledge on economy is just about enough to read a graph without understanding the reasoning. Stop embarrassing yourself and move on. You are out of your depth here.

Ofcourse we are your Mexico. Here are the links to prove your point. Lol.

1. [2 Bangladeshis shot dead allegedly by Indian border forces - Anadolu Agency](https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/2-bangladeshis-shot-dead-allegedly-by-indian-border-forces/2733331)
2. [Deaths along the Bangladesh–India border - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_along_the_Bangladesh%E2%80%93India_border)
3. [Bangladesh reminds India of commitment to zero border killing - New Age](https://www.newagebd.net/article/190848/bangladesh-reminds-india-of-commitment-to-zero-border-killing)
4. [India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border | Human Rights Watch](https://www.hrw.org/news/2011/01/23/indias-shoot-kill-policy-bangladesh-border)
5. ['My son innocent': Father of man shot dead by BSF near Indo-Bangladesh border](https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/indian-national-shot-dead-by-bsf-near-indo-bangladesh-border-father-pleads-sons-innocence-2313117-2022-12-24)
6. [Indian border forces killed 25 Bangladeshis this year: Report - Al Jazeera](https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/7/8/indian-border-forces-killed-25-bangladeshis-this-year-report)
7. [2 Bangladeshis shot near Sylhet border | The Business Standard](https://www.tbsnews.net/bangladesh/2-bangladeshis-shot-near-sylhet-border-458578)
8. [Bangladesh-India border deaths discussed - BBC News](https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-12223030)
9. [India's BSF chief says shooting victims at the border are 'criminals' - bdnews24.com](https://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/india-s-bsf-chief-says-shooting-victims-at-the-border-are-criminals)

@CallSignMaverick @NG Missile Vessels @Skull and Bones

Last edited:

View attachment 942798

That guy is fooling himself. By trying to act clever and tough he unwittingly reveal his inadequecy and hindutva real sad face.

The Quran mention that God decieves the decievers, and here is an excellent example.

Muslim cemetery & Christian ?

Zoom in son .

Again fucking assumptions .

Envious toilet cleaners

View attachment 942795

Wow big bolded letters , Indian . You sound hurt ?
Cheap *** call centre cunts
Next time tell your faggot indian slum dweller to know his place before spouting bullshit , making assumptions on a forum that despises you bastards .

Fucking Uber driver deleted his taxis pics he posted 😁

??

Is this post in some slang understood only in ' children of 1st cousins" circles? :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Let me try understanding your post :

Mangochutney is misusing somebody's car to post photos of a Catholic graveyard. Either he is a paid driver, or his parents sweep the alleys of this place part -time.

Not sure.

At least one thing is certain, your response shows your mental age of 8 retarded years.

Best of luck in your future endeavors in avoiding being molested by your cousin brother :-). On the other hand, your cousin sisters all hate you, no doubt 🤮🤮🤮🤮

P.S. : There are a couple of members from your homeland who would love to marry you , just to get out of Karachi. I'll write them separately about your availability.

Ma'am , your selfie is poorly posed. Please seek professional make-up help. This will not impress the pakistani members who are looking for a life partner such as yourself.

Please study the cases of the women who recently ran away from their pakistani and indian husbands recently for further guidance.

Unless I am completely wrong and this is actually your mom's selfie.
In that case, YUCK !!!!

I dont understand you bro!
I mean i kinda see where youre going, but youre speaking in codes.

Are you talking about prophesies or is it about consequential outcomes of complete Hindutva victory in India?

Or are you hinting a mongolian horde like adoption of Islam?
Hindu rashtra will not last long, whatsoever. But it's their choice. And more we will delay it, the more minorities of India will suffer.

Not sure what you are gloating about. Here are the statistics for both.

In 2019, the National Crime Records Bureau of India reported a total of 32,033 rape cases, with an average of 88 cases daily.
The conviction rate for rape cases in India was 27.8% in 2019.

In Pakistan, at least 11 cases of rape are reported every day, with over 22,000 reports filed between 2015 and 2020.

The conviction rate is low (below 10%), and cases can take years to prosecute due to corruption in the judiciary and political influence.

Delhi, the Gang Rape Capital of the World?​

Un-Natural Selection: Female Feticide in India​

# Rape happens all over the worlds whether in Pakistan or USA but that should be discouraged. But India takes it to the next level to prove as rape capital and justify it along with female infanticide on the large scale.

Delhi, the Gang Rape Capital of the World?​

Un-Natural Selection: Female Feticide in India​

# Rape happens all over the worlds whether in Pakistan or USA but that should be discouraged. But India takes it to the next level to prove as rape capital and justify it along with female infanticide on the large scale.
Delhi is not India. And you can provide me statistics to prove the point rather than some journalistic opinions.

Like I said, we can wait and see.
Muslims don't have to. We Muslims already know it. Prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) came true and so will Ghazwa-e-Hind In Shaa ALLAAH.

Muslims ruled India for centurions and Muslims will be back to rule India once again as ordained by ALLAAH In Shaa ALLAAH.

Delhi is not India. And you can provide me statistics to prove the point rather than some journalistic opinions.
Delhi is rape capital of the worlds. That one city alone shocked the whole worlds. Yet you ask more?

Muslims don't have. We Muslims already know it. Prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and so will Ghazwa-e-Hind In Shaa ALLAAH.

Muslims ruled India for centurions and Muslims will be back to rule India once again as ordained by ALLAAH In Shaa ALLAAH.
No wonder you are extremely poor at inferences. Don't quote me again. Lol.

Delhi is rape capital of the worlds. That one city alone shocked the whole worlds. Yet you ask more?
Here's a comparison of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh in terms of reported rape cases:

India:
- India ranks 3rd in the world for the number of reported rape cases.
- The country reported 32,033 cases in 2019, which is a rate of 2.3 cases per 100,000 population.

Pakistan:
- Pakistan ranks 6th in the world for the number of reported rape cases.
- The country reported 3,932 cases in 2019, which is a rate of 1.8 cases per 100,000 population.

Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh ranks 13th in the world for the number of reported rape cases.
- The country reported 1,413 cases in 2019, which is a rate of 0.8 cases per 100,000 population.

South Africa had the highest rate of rape in the world at 72.1 incidents per 100,000 people. Sometimes it pays to get some education. Didn't Allah say anything about proper education?

Here's a comparison of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh in terms of reported rape cases:

India:
- India ranks 3rd in the world for the number of reported rape cases.
- The country reported 32,033 cases in 2019, which is a rate of 2.3 cases per 100,000 population.

Pakistan:
- Pakistan ranks 6th in the world for the number of reported rape cases.
- The country reported 3,932 cases in 2019, which is a rate of 1.8 cases per 100,000 population.

Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh ranks 13th in the world for the number of reported rape cases.
- The country reported 1,413 cases in 2019, which is a rate of 0.8 cases per 100,000 population.

South Africa had the highest rate of rape in the world at 72.1 incidents per 100,000 people. Sometimes it pays to get some education. Didn't Allah say anything about proper education?
You forgot to post the source link. Hope you are not using Wikipedia.

Back
Top Bottom