What's new

WATCH: Bharati migrants cross into US illegally while shrieking Jai Shri Ram

True, these are not the worst-off people. These are those who believe their skills are worth more abroad. For example a Tandooriya may earn 22K INR in India as a local migrant and send 15K home to his village. He thinks he can go to US or Aus, work in some desi restaurant and send 25K home instead. Then there is that X factor. People think they can make it big in gora countries. The rest are content going to Middle East.
Not much different than those From Pakistan too or the one that got drowned in the Mediterranean sea but in Pakistan is its like going down the drain every day unlike india which is headed in totally oppsoite direction with an opposite pace

The pressure can be real bad. The Gujju family that died in Canada's freezing weather was actually decently off in their native place. There is an article about it, I can't recall it where. If you google it, you will find it easily.

This is concerning to US security too, if the border is this porous. @nahtanbob @Hamartia Antidote

The only thing stopping a terrorist is that no one wants to be occupied like Iraq and Afghanistan

I can't understand why there isn't a third centrist party in your politics.

I can't understand why there isn't a wall in Washington DC with certain politicians names on it and a row of guys with machineguns.

This is concerning to US security too, if the border is this porous. @nahtanbob @Hamartia Antidote

Trump wanted to build a wall and the Liberal Democrats seeing their city population voter base declining wants it wide open.

Last edited:
Full marks for the optimism, they all look so cheerful :lol: i wonder if any of them know the hardest part of their journey is just beginning - detention centres, asylum appeals etc. Good luck to all of them - many of them have passed the darian gap, seen real shit.. hope they make it. And my thanks to the mexican punters and smugglers that make it all possible viva la mexico 🇲🇽

Full marks for the optimism, they all look so cheerful :lol: i wonder if any of them know the hardest part of their journey is just beginning - detention centres, asylum appeals etc. Good luck to all of them - many of them have passed the darian gap, seen real shit.. hope they make it. And my thanks to the mexican punters and smugglers that make it all possible viva la mexico 🇲🇽
Many are caught and sent back.

just remember this happens 24 hours a day at hundreds of places along the border and the idiot politicians are crying "why is there an affordable housing shortage? Why are there homeless in tents on the streets? I simply don't understand why? It's a complete baffling mystery to me!!!!".

Apparently they think these border jumpers are carrying affordable housing on their backs too.
Someone needs to fix this border crisis, this is just ridiculous.

The problem would be 'fixed' real quick if the border guards had orders to shoot. Not saying they should do it, but they are happy and confident because they know they won't be killed or get beaten up. They expect humanitarian treatment, however, most of them don't afford the same values to others, unless they perceive them as their own kind. I can't stand hypocrite scums. I bet many of them in their homeland would say yes without hesitation if asked should people coming illegally into their own countries be shot.

Wages for the lower skilled workforce in India hasn't kept pace with rising costs. There are still jobs, but they may not be 'bang for the buck' for some people. These are the ones who choose to migrate illegally. Usually their friend circle has someone who has already gotten a foothold in some foreign country, sends home decent money, and these people feel like idiots for not doing the same.

Humankind's greed & wants have no bounds.. Doesn't matter if its a labour or a STEM professional. Even if they are making a decent life in India, they will always aspire for the next bit of success/ luxury. Having one model of i-phone is never enough, most will always aspire for the latest model. That's human nature. Similarly for a blue collar worker, just having 3 square meals and living in a rented shack will never be enough. They will aspire for a real house or apartment, better education for their wards and other luxuries of life.

Obviously earning in all fields (blue, grey or white collar jobs) is US is much superior than India. However, since grey & white collar aspirants cannot get a job by illegally immigrating, it will always be the blue collar aspirants participating in such illegal methods to enter. The onus is on the host countries to stop such activities.

The problem would be 'fixed' real quick if the border guards had orders to shoot. Not saying they should do it, but they are happy and confident because they know they won't be killed or get beaten up.
And you are happy and confident saying that because Australia is never a target and that you will not get shot or tortured to death along with your regime and hung from street lights across your cities.........

Australia is a criminal regime.

And you are happy saying that because Australia is never a target and that you will not get shot or tortured to death along with your regime and hung from street lights across your cities.........
Australia is civilized. Keep it that way.

Saala ye to aise has rahe hai, jaise World Cup jeet liya hai. Dekh ke bhailog lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom