What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

EAK4n0mWkAEyxAW.jpg

I dont know why there is so much hype and over excitement over this visit . We are pretending as if we have conquered Amreeka lol We need to look at history of our relationship with USA. We will become good guy for USA whenever they will need us . There are no permanent friends and enemies in international politics because friendship and enmity change in accordance with the states’ interests which are of primary importance.

I dont know why there is so much hype and over excitement over this visit . We are pretending as if we have conquered Amreeka lol We need to look at history of our relationship with USA. We will become good guy for USA whenever they will need us . There are no permanent friends and enemies in international politics because friendship and enmity change in accordance with the states’ interests which are of primary importance.

There is an excitement because there is a true leader after so long time who went to meet USA officials.

Totally different from nawab sharif and zarada 10%...

They need us and we need them. Happy days. It's how the world works.

Whole of World Chessboard just shook....the whole world is still trying to understand the strategic implications of Trump-Khan visit and meeting in USA. Massive success by Pakistani Military Establishment and Imran Khan PTI Government....What will happen next.. left a big impact.

Back
Top Bottom