What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

@Retired Troll
Naughty America
Nobody does it better
gettyimages-632237086-1-1494859064.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So PM IK gathered 30,000 in Washington D.C. ...perhaps the first PM of Pakistan to address such a large gathering in US. I wish I was there.

You would have loved it. I got a chance to go (not bragging). I heard about the event at capital one arena on Thursday and googled how to register. before the event, people were saying it wasn't going to fill up, but by 4:30 pm , I would say it was filled to the top.

I was glad to see the man himself, our Khan, but I also wanted a chance to see the gathering of our people, united for a common cause. I didn't care that we had to endure high temperatures, it was worth it. I didn't mind the 3-4 hours each way from New York, it was worth it. I didn't even notice I hadn't eaten the whole day, it was worth it.

The crowd was full of such love and hope, that the 2-3 protesters way up in the top corner, were lost in a confusion for what they were doing. Everyone around us brushed it off like another group of people cheering. I thought it was PML-N guys and they lasted maybe 30 seconds to a minute until security cuff'em and took em away.

The Joosh of young and old was electric. The older people looked vindicated for holding out hope in Pakistan, and the young people looked like they stood on two firm legs; American and Pakistan; as we sang both National Anthems loud and true. The girls and ladies cheered as much as the guys.

For those that were there, IMHO the yellow shirt guy really had the best energy. I'm not sure if the media showed it, but he danced his heart out. A guy brought a Kashmiri Flag; and I hoped he would have been shown on the big screen. I wanted to make a placade that said "Pakistani Tea is Fantastic" but thought that would be in poor taste (no pun intended) for the circumstances.

Maybe yellow shirt kid will host meme review next
#SubscribePewDiePie
You would have loved it. I got a chance to go (not bragging). I heard about the event at capital one arena on Thursday and googled how to register. before the event, people were saying it wasn't going to fill up, but by 4:30 pm , I would say it was filled to the top.

I was glad to see the man himself, our Khan, but I also wanted a chance to see the gathering of our people, united for a common cause. I didn't care that we had to endure high temperatures, it was worth it. I didn't mind the 3-4 hours each way from New York, it was worth it. I didn't even notice I hadn't eaten the whole day, it was worth it.

The crowd was full of such love and hope, that the 2-3 protesters way up in the top corner, were lost in a confusion for what they were doing. Everyone around us brushed it off like another group of people cheering. I thought it was PML-N guys and they lasted maybe 30 seconds to a minute until security cuff'em and took em away.

The Joosh of young and old was electric. The older people looked vindicated for holding out hope in Pakistan, and the young people looked like they stood on two firm legs; American and Pakistan; as we sang both National Anthems loud and true. The girls and ladies cheered as much as the guys.

For those that were there, IMHO the yellow shirt guy really had the best energy. I'm not sure if the media showed it, but he danced his heart out.

For those that were there, IMHO the yellow shirt guy really had the best energy. I'm not sure if the media showed it, but he danced his heart out.
Man, it was once in a lifetime opportunity. It has not happened before...It was the largest gathering for foreign head of govt / state ..second only to one by Martin Luther King. I really salute all Pakistani diaspora including you who reached there and demonstrated their unity...I just wished if I knew in advance I won't have mind spending a few bucks on round trip ..in fact, even my younger brother couldn't make it from Boston but he is kind of apolitical though he supports PTI..however my friends and relatives participated and sent me few of the clips recorded by them.

Man, it was once in a lifetime opportunity. It has not happened before...It was the largest gathering for foreign head of govt / state ..second only to one by Martin Luther King. I really salute all Pakistani diaspora including you who reached there and demonstrated their unity...I just wished if I knew in advance I won't have mind spending a few bucks on round trip ..in fact, even my younger brother couldn't make it from Boston but he is kind of apolitical though he supports PTI..however my friends and relatives participated and sent me few of the clips recorded by them.

Thanks. I was thinking of you guys. I brought you guys and this forum with me in my heart. I would have loved to seen my fellow PDF brothers and sisters there. It was by chance I googled, and found the information about the registration. BTW, I got to thank the businessman, or the main one, who paid for the whole thing. He was the nicest guy. from what I heard, not a rupee of state funds was spent on the USA Jalsa, but this uncle paid for it out of his pocket.

btw here's a little bit of yellow shirt guy; around 17:28-18:48

The women and girls showed their love for the country with an enthusiastic cheer 20:10
but after the ladies; us guys had to show we could cheer as well, and the crowd knew the boys were gonna bring it.

It was such as fun experience. We came to stand and be counted with our people, in the eyes of our Khan, the whole of Pakistan, and especially to the world. We came to show the overseas Pakistanis came when the nation called.

do you think @Musafir117 is also a traitor?
Don’t worry about me am a Jew,Hindu,Kafir, Traitor and anti state etc etc. ( anti new state ) but really hate deep state.

Go Nawaz go to Go Imran Go
Jesi karni wese bharni but btw he went all a long way to do a political Jalsa? I am not interested in his old broken record speech,just wondering when that new Pakistan rise from old Pakistan? two year three? Five years or more?
Don’t want all politicians just stay in jails and eat food with poor public taxes to burden more, where is the money how it come back and when.

Don’t worry about me am a Jew,Hindu,Kafir, Traitor and anti state etc etc. ( anti new state ) but really hate deep state.

Go Nawaz go to Go Imran Go
Jesi karni wese bharni but btw he went all a long way to do a political Jalsa? I am not interested in his old broken record speech,just wondering when that new Pakistan rise from old Pakistan? two year three? Five years or more?
Don’t want all politicians just stay in jails and eat food with poor public taxes to burden more, where is the money how it come back and when.

Ask @Norwegian man. He did not brief me before going and i do not know who financed all of this.

Imran Khan Washington DC jalsa Recap in my words
I wanted to racap on some of the key important issues facing our country.
As IK pointed out the obstacles of corruption within our nation.
Also highlighting some major issues facing our government.
Watch

سابق وزیر اعظم نواز شریف بیرون ملک دورے کیلئے جاتے ہوئے فوج کو پرچیاں لکھ کر دیتے ہوئے

Just look at Trump’s humiliating accusations about Pakistan’s partnership as “subversive”’as Imran meekly nods at this bashing in the hope of getting Trump’s blessing that too to bailout US out of Af-quagmire. But what after US leave Afghanistan? Who will take the burden?Pakistan

سابق وزیر اعظم نواز شریف بیرون ملک دورے کیلئے جاتے ہوئے فوج کو پرچیاں لکھ کر دیتے ہوئے

ye hai sherni....kitna zulam karo gay. brave daughter of a brave father....last hope

Back
Top Bottom