What's new

Was Imran Khan's China Visit a Complete Failure?

Is the visit a success?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
all fake news

instead of blabbering garbage here, move your lazy *** to Xingjiang, seeing is.believing.
i have no right to say that. it china’s internal matter bro.. i just want you know about Ik he is the man of honesty..

i have no right to say that. it china’s internal matter bro.. i just want you know about Ik he is the man of honesty..
mark my words, seeing is believing. if even a Pakistani believe what the west propoganda sells, what we gonna do with it?

mark my words, seeing is believing. if even a Pakistani believe what the west propoganda sells, what we gonna do with it?
we don’t believe what europen said we don’t care. we support china in all cost it is only country who we support with out any hidden agenda since 1948 to 1995. yeha after 1990 your country jump high in success and we let behind it may bring story of poor and rich friend. one friend got rich quickly and other lost his richness..anyway stay bless..

and thanks for reminding us that interest comes first interest finsh friendship over.. we should not be emotional about china. now onwords we should think about pakistan first you need route pay it and get it..
Interests and national "friendship" exists in a symbiotic relationship. "Friendship" can also be a byproduct of interests depending on how you frame and define it. Due to long term needs, some of which are structural like geography, a mechanism to maintain a positive long term relationship will be desirable, often this becomes "friendship" though various goodwill boosting efforts made consistently over time.

It also works the other way around, but can be weak if "friendship" devoid of mutual interests. A country is lead by its federal entity, especially its foreign policy. Ultimately it represents the collective interests of a nation. Its job is to preserve those collective interests. To have "friendship" at heavy expense of its citizen's interests wouldn't be sustainable, at least it might become increasingly difficult to bear. This is also true for personal relationships.

Ultimately nations are motivated by interests, and I do agree that Pakistan should think about Pakistan first, and I think it is doing that. Charity starts at home. CPEC is for Pakistan's interests, it is the overlap of Pakistan and China's interests. A business deal requires two parties to strike a deal, a deal occurs because it is in both's interests to do so, else there would be no deal, though in some cases bargaining power is asymmetric.

In the case of CPEC, isn't China already providing the financing and in the future if Chinese traffic goes through they would pay toll fees? The prospect of those toll fees brought great excitement to some members. If Pakistani logistics is used, wouldn't Chinese consumers pay the cost which will be added onto the cost of goods?

Last edited:
we don’t believe what europen said we don’t care. we support china in all cost it is only country who we support with out any hidden agenda since 1948 to 1995. yeha after 1990 your country jump high in success and we let behind it may bring story of poor and rich friend. one friend got rich quickly and other lost his richness..anyway stay bless..
CPEC is.doing.the work. to get you.rich.

more.FDI.from China.goes to.Pakistan, more.jobs more income. added cost will be beared by.Chinese.consumers, dont worry.

i swear, in mylife, never look.down on a Pakistani.just.because we are richer overall. i came here for passsion, not paid.

CPEC is.doing.the work. to get you.rich.
you were lucky to have good leader now we got one we were more richer then you but our leaders raped our country. now is the time to pakistan rise again. you don’t have oil and col reserves we have you don’t have gold mins we have so be kool bro.. it is matter of time now..stay bless

i will choose.to.buy a made in Pakistan even.its little.bit more expensive.

you were lucky to have good leader now we got one we were more richer then you but our leaders raped our country. now is the time to pakistan rise again. you don’t have oil and col reserves we have you don’t have gold mins we have so be kool bro.. it is matter of time now..stay bless
IK is a leader carrying too many dreams from his.people, i.never deny it. straight and charismatic. good.luck to him.

i will choose.to.buy a made in Pakistan even.its little.bit more expensive.

IK is a leader carrying too many dreams from his.people, i.never deny it. straight and charismatic. good.luck to him.
this is the wisdom of true friend. top man. pak china friendship zindabad

maybe CCP is dictatorship, but.they are responsible one. never worry the Muslim in China, we protect them from being polluted.from extremism and Wahhabism.

this is the wisdom of true friend. top man. pak china friendship zindabad
he will be fine, needs time.

maybe CCP is dictatorship, but.they are responsible one. never worry the Muslim in China, we protect them from being polluted.from extremism and Wahhabism.

muslim can not be extreme. this is fals propaganda. muslims only fight back when they see injustice in society. it is basic fundamental rule being muslim. yeha we muslim being used by fals things. here we get wrong..we are lacking the understanding were to use our aggression and where to not..

by the way our main enemy is india we the pakistanis and chines should work together to bakal the mad dog of india lol

muslim can not be extreme. this is fals propaganda. muslims only fight back when they see injustice in society. it is basic fundamental rule being muslim. yeha we muslim being used by fals things. here we get wrong..we are lacking the understanding were to use our aggression and where to not..
Uyghers want to get independant, and they will do so even they are not muslim. you dont know.Turkic. its not.about Muslim, its.about ethnic.

Back
Top Bottom