What's new

China vows to safeguard Pakistan’s interests, drive economic prosperity

why?

China is interested in China, Chinese investments, Chinese development.
They provide loans to Pakistan for interest.
They provide project management for profits.
They own Pakistani infra enterprises for on going returns.

They also make 'helpful' press statements for PR and keep Pakistani people from looking too deep into the contracts.

They prefer autocratic govts which can better secure their (Chinese) investments. In Pakistan that govt is the military establishment. The only way China will stop supporting Pakistani milestabshment is if they are prepared to write off their CPEC investments.
China is also investing in India. Even Chinese companies are building factories in India. But we haven't seen India better.

India pays $100 billion annually to China. But India still does not collapse.

India is partnering up with the sinking ship that is the US, whereas Pakistan is enhancing ties with the emerging power China.

If china want's to succeed it will have to adopt some democratic values to emerge on the world stage.

My position is Pakistan has gained nothing from taking on CPEC loans. There has been no progress.
At this stage, CPEC has been for building infra and energy plants, industries and export growth can only come after.

At this stage, CPEC has been for building infra and energy plants, industries and export growth can only come after.

Are you telling me a country the size of Pakistan with all its manpower can't get their exports up to atleast show some form of progress in 10 years? Comon Pakistan is not a mud hut African country, it's fairly developed. I understand that is the responsibility of Pakistanis and their leaders to drive growth but the numbers just don't add up.

Are you telling me a country the size of Pakistan with all its manpower can't get their exports up to atleast show some form of progress in 10 years? Comon Pakistan is not a mud hut African country, it's fairly developed. I understand that is the responsibility of Pakistanis and their leaders to drive growth but the numbers just don't add up.
But, CPEC has been geared for infra and energy plants development so far to solve Pakistan's urgent needs at first, the project wasn't designed to increase exports so far, so don't blame on CPEC.

Please China our iron brother we are begging you to buy us out.. as we can’t run our own country.
So if China takes over they’ll be hanging Shabaz Shariff first 😂 for corruption.
No the head of snake/corruption is always the Army chief, should be the first one to be offed with his head.

Not really, I'm currently in Dominican Republic, a supposedly impoverished hellhole of the western hemisphere. Compared to Pakistan it looks like first world country with proper roads, highways and cleanliness.

It has gained nothing bcos of third class governance

This is 100% Pak government fault

But would it be better off without CPEC debt right now?
Not really, I'm currently in Dominican Republic, a supposedly impoverished hellhole of the western hemisphere. Compared to Pakistan it looks like first world country with proper roads, highways and cleanliness.

I've been to DR too. It's a shitty little island dependant on tourism. Beautiful white beaches though. It doesn't compare IMHO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom