What's new

Wary of Pakistan, India hesitant over Karzai wish list for military hardwar

India could easily send some Indeginized Bofors and Hal RUDRA to Afghans.

382240_496746300383688_1493399812_n.jpg

8460793633_6729747ff0_z.jpg

Hopefully we will get to test Rudra's self protection system in Afghanistan.

.....and you 'hope' that us with perhaps the largest and the oldest standing intelligence apparatus in Afghanistan will 'not find out?'..

Tut tut tut......pity.

You Will Probably .But It does not do us any good to say in the International Arena that We are arming Pakistan's Enemy; Even though We are. Consider this If Your Country Retaliates We Will be shown as Victims.

Similar things happened in Past.When We as a Country Has Diplomatically Out maneuvered Yours
and This My Friend is Called being wise or in old sense Chankiya niti, Something You learn When You grow Old.

@Desi Guy

Or there is another way, which is not to make any fuss and provide countermeasures to the other party. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
guys what is this dispute about durand line?plz shed some light @Aeronaut

Our claim is that durand line is on banks of Ammu River, Afghan says that it's current one as agreed with British
so what territory across the border does afghanistan claim

so what territory across the border does afghanistan claim

Their claim is same as Pakistan difference is that we want to call territory Pakistan and they want to retain name Afghanistan, not a bigger issue can be settled with some dialogs :butcher:

Their claim is same as Pakistan difference is that we want to call territory Pakistan and they want to retain name Afghanistan, not a bigger issue can be settled with some dialogs :butcher:
i am very ignorant on this this topic so plz enlighten me,pakistan does not realizes loc as an international border and claims the whole jammu and kashmir similarly how much territory of kpk does afghanistan claim?

Pakistan is far important for India than Afghanistan if you see strategically and for Future development of India in terms of economy, Trade, Partnership, Trade routes etc.

Yar when will the government of Pakistan and its army realize this fact and build on economics and trade i mean imagine how much our two countries can gain.

Instead of that all they are doing is launching terrorist attacks. One thing they have to realize is that India is too big to be shaken by such attacks and that it only makes things worse.

@Pakistanis: Isn't it more of your need to keep Taliban at bay than India's? Shouldn't you be supporting any effort any which will kick Taliban's arse? I did not meant to troll or offend any one,just asking. Waiting for your reply, @Aeronaut @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER

India could easily send some Indeginized Bofors and Hal RUDRA to Afghans.

382240_496746300383688_1493399812_n.jpg

8460793633_6729747ff0_z.jpg

Don't even think of it,as our production base for these items aren't that big. Though its big enough to satisfy our needs,we will have to give them to our own forces first.
In future,if we can expand our production bases with increased private player participations,we can think of them.
Right now,even if we are to supply any big tickets,think of retired or surplus items,that too, IMO,we must not give them for free.

Yar when will the government of Pakistan and its army realize this fact and build on economics and trade i mean imagine how much our two countries can gain.

Instead of that all they are doing is launching terrorist attacks. One thing they have to realize is that India is too big to be shaken by such attacks and that it only makes things worse.

Other side dear your govt and agencies doing same from Afghanistan from past 10 years....

@Pakistanis: Isn't it more of your need to keep Taliban at bay than India's? Shouldn't you be supporting any effort any which will kick Taliban's arse? I did not meant to troll or offend any one,just asking. Waiting for your reply, @Aeronaut @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER

Taliban & TTP are two completely different terrorist groups.

Everyone knows what happens if some one enters to that piece of land in uniform...... More over if you are going to have friendly government in pakistan..... Its not worth it.....

i am talking about military hardware.

tell me why should India give Kabul heavy weapons/ attack helis etc etc

why India should not give the above?

from Indian prespective.

This is due to Nawaz the Singham Sharif.

i dont think so. we do not believe in any such emotionalism wrg to Pakistan from India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom